Blood and Air [Bakugo X OC]

By AlphaFemale127

Loosing family is hard, soul-breaking. It causes trauma in people, especially when you see the people you lov... More

Hello!
Prologue
First Day of UA
Being a 'Hero'
Pervert in a Store
Class Rep
Villains at USJ
2 Days Later
Friend Greetings
Some Company
Pain Isn't Wanted
Days Of Silence
Waking Up
Apologies
Just Some Talks
The First Night
A Mishap
Just Some Fun
Annoyance
A Helpful Conversation
Birthday Surprise
Don't Worry
Sports Festival
Mira vs...
The Final Round
No Noise
A Bath
Just A Day
Answering A Question
Hero Names
An Invitation
Only 1 Week
The Change*
Phone
Smacked
Top Of A Building
Running
Honest
Girl Talk
Scared
Spar
Morning *
Dinner
Relax*
Questions
A Massage*
Stairs
Rematch
Family Lunch
Sleep
Wet*
All Red
*Update*
It's Not The Blood-loss
The Crash
Deleted Scenes pt 1
Deleted Scenes pt.2
Made to Be pt. 1
Made to Be pt. 2
Who...
When
Away
Book 2
10K READS!!! A Special...?
Special Chapter (Completely Smut)
What I imagine Mira to look like...

Friends

1K 32 119
By AlphaFemale127

I tapped my foot softly against the floor, arms and hair sprawled on my desk as I slouched over uncomfortably comfortable. I stared out the window, feeling tired, listening to the sounds of conversation being made during study hall when Aizawa wasn't here. Not much studying going on.

The male in front of me was speed-running English work Present Mic assigned with a deadly silence. The male behind me was muttering at the speed of light while scribbling intensely. I was bored. I did all my work during detention yesterday, unlike Bakugo who just sat with a glare the whole two hours. I was tired from training late into the evening the past few days; tired from the same dream I've been trying to ignore. Since I'm bored, might as well ask what was going on behind me. 

When I stood up, turned around and sat in the chair with my front facing Midoriya and my back facing Bakugo, Midoriya didn't even glance up. He continued to write in his notebook, with a glance I saw under the title 'Kirishima'.

"Midoriya, what are you writing?" I ask, startling Midoriya.

"Oh, Kazama - I- uh- I justa uh!" He stuttered, waving his hands nervously, dropping his pen. I picked it up before it rolled off the desk.

"Do you have crush on Kirishima or something?" I ask, taking his reaction as a sign. Midoriya bloomed red and shook his head violently.

"No- no! I'm just writing about his Quirk!" Midoriya explained with a higher pitch voice, loud, and someone behind me growled in annoyance.

"Shut up Deku!!" Midoriya calmed down at the shout. I turned the notebook around and read over the scribbled notes.

It was nicely done, notes about Kirishima's fighting style, how the Quirk works and how it looks, what it's used for. I knew Midoriya was a little Quirk obsessed but at least he wasn't foaming at the mouth about stuff like this. 

"You take good notes." I say, looking up at the blushing male.

"T-thanks. I make sure to pay attention when people use their Quirks." Midoriya got a but more relaxed and comfortable. "We'll most likely have to work together in the future, so I want to make sure I know about people's Quirks so we can utilize them the best we can in any situation."

I tilted my head and nodded. "That's smart. I usually rely on my instincts, but taking notes like this is a good idea." I tapped the page. "So Kirishima hardens his whole body, right?"

Midoriya nodded, looking down at the paper with a sudden intensity. "Kirishima can harden either his whole body or part of it at once. It gives him a jagged appearance, but his skin color remains the same. It is also very sharp, the edges, and can be used to cut if hit at the right angle-"

I stopped the rambling Midoriya was about to go on. "If it hardens his whole body, do you think his lower parts also harden?" I ask, just loud enough for the two of us to hear. 

I don't think Midoriya registered what I said. First, he nodded. "That does sound right. His whole body also includes his p- wait what!?" Midoriya blushed again when my question was realized in his head. I held back a chuckle. "I-I don't think that's im- I mean, maybe- uh..."

"I'll ask him." Midoriya was about to fry, so I took the pressure off him. "Kirishima!"

"Yeah!" He replied almost instantly, turning from Mina's direction to look at me with a smile.

"Your whole body hardens when you use your Quirk, right?"

Kirishima smiled, lifting an arm and having it harden, just that part. "Yeah! I can harden my whole body or just one limb!" The whole class watched our interaction.

"Kazama y-you don't have to ask..." Midoriya said red faced but I shrugged, honestly curious.

"So can you also harden your manly parts?"

"Manly parts? You mean..."A blush spread across Kirishima's face as Kaminari and Sero burst into laughter.

"Why are asking such a fucking question!?" Bakugo shouted while most of the girls blushed and laughed, Shoto shook his head as if a disappointed parent, Ida shocked I would even bother to ask such a question.

"Isn't it a valid question? I mean, what if Kiri gets too excited when he's with a girl, or guy, hardens his whole body, starts fucking the girl/guy like that but end up literally ripping her insides up?" 

Kirishima was speechless. Midoriya seemed to be lost in another world, and even Bakugo had a blush on his face when I turned to glance at him.

"Hey, she's got a point!" Kaminari laughed as he pointed at Kirishima. "I mean, I think that would hurt both Kirishima and his girl a lot!"

"Stop talking about such things in the class setting!" Ida finally shouted, red faced.

"But it's a valid question about his Quirk. What's wrong?" I replied, not exactly sure why people were taking this so dirtily. I mean, if I was asking a question like this that didn't involve any Quirks, then yeah they should be upset.

"If you want to know about manly parts, I'll answer all your questions-"

"Shut the fuck up Purple-Balls." I said with a death glare. He jumped and sat back in his seat. I decided to mess slightly with Bakugo. "What about you Pom-Pom? What if you sweat so much that -"

"Shut up dumbass!" Bakugo shouted, cutting me off. The tips of his ears were bright red. Mission accomplished.

"Hey, Kirishima you okay? You seem as if your Quirk is Red-Face more than Hardening right now."  Jiro asked the extremely red man as his face turned the same color as his hair. She turned to me. "I think you broke him."

I sighed, pushing myself up. "Kirishima, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Honestly, I didn't think it was that bad of a question. I apologize." I said, bowing in his direction.

"Come one, man. Don't stop being manly now!" Sero said as I stood back up, Kirishima letting out a deep breath before smiling at me.

"I just wasn't expecting that question." Kirishima said, rubbing the back if his neck. "I guess it wouldn't be manly for me not to answer, so yes, my whole body does harden."

I nodded, this making perfect sense to me. "We better warn Kiri's future partner to be careful!" Mina teased, drawing the others in. Ida sighed and sat back down, shaking his head solemnly. 

As I sat back down, I caught Shoto's gaze. What was conveyed to me was 'you have no limits when asking questions, do you?'. Nope. I ask what I want to ask, though only at the moment I deem right.

But I wonder what would happen if these questions were directed at me?

I turn back to see Midoriya, still stuck in another land. I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him. 

"Midoriya, you all right? Midoriya?" I shook him and he blinked back to the present.

"Kazama! Yeah- sorry- I-"

Just then, the door slammed open, nicely, and in walked Ectoplasm. 

"Settle down students. Study hall is over. Time for math."

The class groaned a bit but Kirishima basically said thank you for saving him from his friends. I didn't have a feeling about math; it was pretty easy but not fun. So I just sat normally and looked over Bakugo's shoulders for the next hour.

********************

The bell for lunch rang and my class exhaled in relief, brains almost fried from math. Ectoplasm was the first to leave, wanting to escape the lunch rush of students. I stretched my arms over my shoulder and yawned, some classmates leaving already. I felt someone come up to my side and lay my head on the hip/waist section of the male.

"Did you get any sleep last night? You have eye bags." 

"Thank you Shoto. I never noticed my eye bags." I replied sarcastically, taking comfort in his presence. The shocking similarities between Mrs. Osaka and that purple lady flashed though my head, a rerun of some memory/dream I had last night. And the night before.

"I haven't been sleeping well. Same memory, over and over."

"About your parents or that place?" Shoto asked, patting the top of my head as Midoriya passed us by, glancing at us with red cheeks. 

"That place." I shake my head, eyes falling onto the ash-blonde in front of us, no doubt listening. "It's fine though. I can handle it. I'm trying to take advice and not let it scare me anymore."

"That sounds like good advice." Shoto lifted my head to where I would have to hold it by myself. "I'm going to go eat. Hurry up and come down before lunch is over."

"Yes sir." I said, almost dropping my tired head on my desk as Shoto walked away. I sighed, not feeling up to the rest of the day. Lunch, basic hero training, then training until late with Pom-Pom over here. 

The seat in front of me moved as Bakugo finally stood up, the majority of class gone. Feeling tired and ready to die, I stand up silently and, once he is about to walk off, I jump on his back, hands wrapped around his neck and legs around his hips, tight.

"What the fu- Vampy, get the fuck off me!" Bakugo shouted, catching us from falling onto the floor, hands going to my thighs to steady me, large and hot. I groaned and placed my cheek on his shoulder, closing my eyes. He was warm, and smelt absolutely wonderful.

"Please? Just to the cafeteria?" I ask, trying to sound even more tired than I was. Bakugo growled in warning, hands gripping my thighs tighter.

"You can't walk?" He asked in a rude voice.

"I don't want to." I answered honestly.

Bakugo tsked. "You're a dumbass."

"And you're my friend." I replied, noticing how his body stiffened a bit. He relaxed slightly with a growl but didn't kick me off, instead begun walking out of the classroom.

With my realization from my short conversation with Aizawa during detention last night, I truly meant it. Bakugo was my friend. A really good friend. And I don't know how he got to such a place in my heart so fast. It's kind of unnerving.

"Yo! I told you they were a thing!" Sero shouted as we walked out of the class, him, Kaminari and Kirishima following behind us.

"The two crazies. Of course." Kaminari said it like it was such a natural thing.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you!" Bakugo shouted and I sighed, not bothering to open my eyes.

"We aren't a thing." I said to the boys, noticing how Bakugo squeezed my thighs as I said so. "I consider Bakugo a friend. A really good friend." I said, hearing a snicker behind me.

"Yeah! Just because their female and male doesn't mean they are a thing! It isn't manly to think that way!" Kirishima said, sticking up for us. Bakugo growled under his breath. Then we started going down the stairs. Chatter got louder the closer we got to the cafeteria.

"I wouldn't mind people thinking I was with someone like Kazama. That would be a compliment, you know!"Kaminari said and I disagreed.

"Kaminari, I mean this in the nicest way possible," I began, turning my head and opening my eyes to look at the yellow-blonde, "Being in a relationship with me is not something to boast about. I would say it's insult to you."

The boys froze at my words, not understanding what I was coming from. "You really are a dumbass, Vampy."

I huff, dropping my head back on Bakugo's shoulder. "You say that so often." I mumble.  "How? It's true. I'm just a drag on others. A mentally unstable girl who has no fears about dying every time she fights, is aggressive, has terrible PTSD, can't make expressions, finds it hard to open up, and is a bitch."

"Kazama, you're being too hard on yourself." Sero spoke up and my eyes glanced to his face. "Sure, you are pretty reckless and aggressive. And you don't have any problem returning Bakugo's attitude. But you are still a good person."

"Even if you can't make expressions, your emotions are pretty clear when you speak. It's scary, seeing how you fight, but we know you're trying to get better." Kaminari adds in with a nod, a hand on his chin.  "You are also very hot."

"You are nice sometimes, and you don't seem mentally unstable. You are a good person. Don't be so pessimistic." Kirishima finished it off as Bakugo turned into the cafeteria. 

I felt a little warm tingle in my heart at their words as the chatter of the cafeteria swarmed around us. "You sure? You sure you guys aren't lying to make me feel better?" I asked, unsure if I can let myself find comfort in their words. I know these guys don't lie like that, but I am still hesitant.

"They aren't fucking liars!" Bakugo suddenly shouted as we pulled to our usual table, Shoto staring up at us with confused eyes and a mouth full of soba noodles. "So take their words and shove it into that dumb head of yours!" Bakugo let go of my thighs and I released my grip on him, taking a seat across from Shoto.

"Yeah! What Bakugo said!" Kaminari jumped into the seat next to me, crossing his arms. "I won't lie to you, Kazama!"

"It isn't manly to lie about someone. If I didn't like you, I would tell you." Kirishima said, and I felt a punch of guilt at even questioning their honesty.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, turning to look at each of them in turn. "I'm used to people telling me lies to make me open up."

I felt a rough hand on my head shaking it. "We ain't those fucking people." Bakugo said, my hair flying around my face as he let go. Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero all nodded. "You are eating curry, and I don't give a fuck what you think." That was the last thing I heard before the three boys waved me bye and went to get their food.

I like curry. It's one of my favorite food choices. A slurping noise brought my attention to the man in front of me, his heterochromatic eyes confused.

"Don't ask, please." I mumbled, noticing eyes down the line of tables on me. 

I felt both warm, not just physically but also emotionally. I felt happy knowing that despite my flaws my... well my friends don't think of me as bad as I think of myself. I also felt bad at doubting their words. If only I didn't have trouble trusting people when they talk about me. 

I can fix myself, right?

********************

"No, that's not what I'm saying. I just don't know if one is better than the other." I say, Kaminari's arm around my shoulder as the five of us (Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Bakugo and I, walked back to class together).

"I hate this fucking conversation." Bakugo mumbled, the four of us ignoring him.

"There is, and it's vanilla!" Sero said, and I sigh.

"Vanilla isn't the best flavor." Kirishima said and I agreed.

"It's between caramel and salted caramel and mint chip." I said.

"Mint chip is absolutely not it. It's basically toothpaste in ice cream form." Kaminari complained and I gave an exasperated sigh as our group turned onto the stairs.

"Not it's not. You are just over-exaggerating."I sighed.

"Caramel isn't even an ice cream flavor, it's a topping. Cookie dough is the best." Kirishima said, denouncing my caramel. "And salted caramel tastes the same as caramel."

I paused with a dramatic sigh, hand going to my mouth. "You did not just say that."

"Yes, I did." Kirishima smiled at me. Bakugo just ignored us and continued walking. I huffed, crossing my arms.

"You guys need to realize that sometimes, simple is best. Vanilla is best."

"Sero, just no." We all said at the same time and Sero groaned.

"I mean, if there was a vanilla flavored condom, I wouldn't mind using it."

Kaminari and Sero burst into a laughter and Kirishima just shook his head. I noticed the tips of Bakugo's ears turned pink.

"Where did condoms fucking come up in this stupid ass conversation?" Bakugo growled and I shrugged.

"I'm just being honest. I mean, I never did it before, but wouldn't it be nice to smell vanilla while your doing the nasty? I mean, caramel is still infinitely better, but..."

"Kazama got a point. If you need to wrap before you tap, a flavored wrap is best, right?" Kaminari teased and I nodded seriously. 

"You guys are crazy." Kirishima said.

"You still love hanging with us though!" Kaminari countered.

"I can't deny that." Kirishima said emotionally.

"Okay, but if we're talking about flavors for doing the nasty, I would love a vanilla perfume for my future girl." Sero added on, us nearing the class.

"I like natural smells. I can't really smell perfume." I added, thinking of how each person's blood smells different. Like Kaminari, who has a citrus, lemon scent. 

"That must suck. Vanilla isn't bad, but I would say strawberry scent." Kaminari put in his opinion.

"I'm not sure. Just something nice." Kirishima said.

"What about you, Bakugo?" Kaminari asked, and I felt my curiosity spike. What scent does Bakugo like on girls? Why am I so curious? I shouldn't really be this curious.

Bakugo paused, muscles tensing. "Do you mind telling us?" I asked, and noticed just the slightest relaxation of his tense muscles.

Bakugo turned to look over his shoulder, his red eyes making a shiver go through my spine, heart speeding up. "I like what I like." After a second of glaring into my eyes, Bakugo turned away and walked into the class.

"We all like what we like." Sero muttered, and I felt my heart calm a little bit at the retort. We enter the class and head to our seats. As I sit, Sero next to me on my right, he asks: "Are you guys busy this weekend?"

"No, no plans." Kirishima said, on Sero's right. 

Kaminari spoke up, in front of Kirishima. "Yeah, nothing planned." All eyes turned to Bakugo and I as the class slowly filled, Jiro and Hagakure walking in.

Me, a girl who lived alone with mental issues. Was I busy this weekend? Of course not. "Absolutely no plans. Do you even need to ask?" I felt my eyes turn to Bakugo as well, and he felt the weight of our stares on him.

He clenched his fists. "Stop staring at me you fucking weirdos!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I waved him off. 

"Well, want to come over this weekend? My parents are going on a business trip, so I'll have the space." Sero finished his question and I froze.

Inviting me to stay for the weekend? Is that what is called... a sleepover? I thought those things only existed in movies.

"Yeah, I'm down!" Kirishima said with an energetic smile.

"I'll be there! Kazama, you're coming too!" I didn't get a choice.

"Alright." I said, not having a problem with it. A new experience for me. That's a good thing, right?

"Is the invite extended to me as well? Can't have Kazama being the only girl there." Jiro asked, Mina hopping in. 

"Yeah, I want to come too!"

Sero laughed. "You guys can come too. So, Bakugo, you coming or what?" Again, all eyes turned to Bakugo. I don't think he enjoyed that.

"Fine! Just leave me alone!" Bakugo shouted at us but the others ignored his loud voice, pumping a fist into the air. 

"Todoroki-"

"I am going to be busy this weekend." Shoto shut down the question right away and I sighed.

I turned to look down at my desk in thought. The closest thing I had to a sleepover is when I stayed over at the Todoroki's, when Mr. Enji forced me to do a week of training with him and Shoto. It wasn't pleasant. Otherwise, all the sleepover's I've seen have been on the screen. Are they really fun? Can I spend the night over and not have nightmares? What if I have a nightmare and scare the shit out of everyone?

I was lost in thought as the class filled up, seats scraping and chatter filling up the room once again. It was when a paper was slammed on my desk did I get kicked back to the present. Bakugo slammed a piece of paper on my desk before turning away, not explaining shit.

"What's this?" I asked, turning to Sero as he waved. 

"Our contact info, all of ours. I'll send you the address Friday." Sero gave me another blank paper. "Write your info on this."

Sharing contact information. I think it's finally settling in that I am actually in a place where friends can be made, not some obstacle I had to get through.

I took out a pen from under my desk and scribbled my number on it before handing it off to Sero. He copied it into his phone, before passing it on. Soon enough, it landed on Bakugo's desk. I didn't hear a growl as he silently put my number into his phone.

I looked down at the paper they gave me, the different writing styles on it. The names of Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Jiro and even Bakugo were on it, with their numbers attached to it. Another feeling of warmth blossomed in my heart as I folded the paper and placed it in my briefcase, keeping it for later.

Just then, Ida ran into the class. "Everyone! Get to your seats! Mr. Aizawa and All Might are on their way to start basic hero training!"

It went silent for a second as the entire class stared at Ida for a second, everyone in their seats. 

"We are sitting down." Kaminari said.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing up." Kirishima added.

Ida quickly sat down, shaking in either anger or embarrassment.  Then entered the teachers. Our favorite Aizawa and Toshinori in his All Might form.

Time for basic hero training.

******************

You're taking too long!"

"Just shut up!" I shouted back, losing my concentration. "I don't want to hurt you, so just give me a second!"

"Don't shoot it as a ball! Shoot it -"

"As a line, yes, I'm trying!" I growled, opening my eyes and turning to the glowing presence forty feet away from me. "Just shut up for a minute!"

Bakugo sneered at me but shut his mouth. I closed my eyes and re-aimed my hands back at the trees in front of me. O took in a deep breath and restarted my process.

I pulled in the air, not too much to hurt. Instead of imagining a ball in the palm of my hands, I imagine a needle, a straight line. Right before my hand started to shake, I opened my eyes and aimed my palm at the tree right across the clearing. And released the line of air.

I was pushed back slightly but kept my hand straight, the pressure leaving my arms. My hair blew back at the wind, a loud thus sounding out as the trees fell over, blasted down. I stared in shock, my hair calming down.

The wind wasn't going in all directions, wasn't uncontrolled at that strength. It wasn't perfect, but the wind was shot in one direction, blowing over two rows of trees in front of me.

"I did it!" I said, my voice loud.

"You did a shitty job of it." Bakugo shouted back and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, Pom-Pom. This is a major upgrade in just thirty minutes, okay?" I wasn't in a mood to argue but I will if I need to.

"Yeah, sure. Do it again!" Bakugo shouted and I let out a small growl that he wouldn't hear.

I did the same thing as earlier, this time grabbing more air than before. Bevause of that, I had to steady my arm before releasing, taking longer.

"Hurry up and shoot!" I growled in annoyance and dropped my hands as I lost my concentration. Wrong thing to do. Cause when I turned to shout back at Bakugo, I shut my Quirk of.

And sent myself flying into the sky with a shock.

I let out a squeal of surprise as I was suddenly shot sideways into the air, the pressure of the wind pressing against my body a bit painfully. My heart thrummed as panic started to swell in my heart, turning my Quirk back on.

My eyes saw the green forest as a blur until I started floating mid air. And, trying to calm myself, placed a shield right under me as I did so. Feeling my body fall ever so slightly, my stomach dropped and I had to take in a deep breath.

In and out, slow, deep breaths. My fingers flexed on the invisible shield of air that kept me in the air. My heart was pounding away at my chest with the shock and fear of what just happened, at the pressure of the wind.

I closed my eyes against the sun, and for a second, as my heart still pounded away, I thought I sensed... Kirishima? That solid, warm presence?

That shocked me more than flying up into the air. And with that shock I shut my Quirk off, thinking I could turn it back in and double check to see if I could actually sense Kirishima at this height.

But I guess I forgot I was over a hundred feet in the air.

Another scream left my mouth and I quickly turned my Quirk back on, slamming slightly onto a new shield. With a slight groan, I force myself to sit up and take a look at my surroundings.

"Wow." I muttered, taking in my surroundings. Well, what was below me. A forest spread out for... miles, surrounding the beautiful buildings of UA. I could see the arena, ground beta and gamma, a clearing in the woods. I looked down, in the direction of which I flew from, and looked until I saw the clearing.

Oh, there's Bakugo, a blob of blonde and blue. Is he shouting? Probably.

I push myself to standing, keeping the shield steady. It was a bit frightening, looking down at this height. Luckily I wasn't afraid of heights.

I shook nerves out of my body before aiming my hands in front of me. And jumped from my shield.

Ignoring the panic, I kept my mind clear as I focused on where my foot was, placing a shield low but not low enough for me to injure myself. I jumped again, as if taking long steps in a run, progressively getting lower and lower, Bakugo's angry expression becoming more and more clearer.

By the time I was just twenty feet away, I had this urge to run away when I saw the look on his face. But I wasn't going to be a scaredy-cat. So, at ten feet, I jump and turn my Quirk off, landing with a thud close to him.

"What the fuck were you thinking!? Why would you shoot yourself into the fucking sky like that!?" Bakugo shouted and I sighed, just leveling my gaze on his ruby eyes, standing up and crossing my arms.

"You know, it would have been fine if you weren't yelling at me like an impatient ass." I tilted my head, hair sweeping my arms. Bakugo growled.

"It's not my fucking fault that you take forever to do something."

"I was doing a larger blast and trying to make sure I had it under control."

"Doesn't seem like you have shit under control."

"Yeah, I know. What's new?"

"You need to learn how to do fast attacks." Bakugo bit off, leaning back. "Villains aren't going to wait for you to attack."

I huff and lean forward, looking up into his eyes. "That's why I'm training with you. Just wait till we spar, and I'll show you how 'slow' I am."

Bakugo raised a brow, a light sneer on his face mixing with a smirk. "Is that a challenge?"

"What else would it be, dumbass?" I returned the name call. I don't think he liked it.

A short chapter at only 4800 words, I know, but it's a filler but it's also story building in a way.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...
782K 25.5K 41
The Princetons and the Lockes. It's an enmity of decades. And so the tradition continues when it comes to Venus and Caden. A prince and a leader's da...
18.5K 1.6K 23
This is my take on Abhirohi after the camp fire accident. NOTE: Please be aware that as the story proceeds I've managed to give the main and paralle...
33.3K 1K 28
[Completed] •Your name is _______ ______. You've just moved to Japan from your hometown in ______ as part of an exchange student program at your sch...