The Nerd and The Bully

By l_michelle11

Ashton Scott, regular bully and quarterback of the football team. Everyone bows down to him. But he has his t... More

CHARACTERS
001. Back To School
002. Meeting Ashton Scott
003. Chloe And Comments
004. Friends?
005. Hangouts and Confusion
006. Project Partners
007. Apology
008. Feelings
009. Before the Meeting
010. First Kiss
012. Alice
013. Sister Fight
014. Hanging w/ Chase
015. Truth Hurts
016. I Love You
017. Shy
018. Trust
019. Football Game
020. Partayy
021. Hurt
022. Be Mine...?
023. #grashton
024. Cake Pops
025. Stressed
026. Hideout
028. Creep
028. Meeting the Parents
029. Toxicity
030. First Time
031. All Good
031. Good Day
033. No...
034. The Truth Comes Out
035. Explore w/ Me
036. Our Future
037. Queen Bee Faceoff
038. The Night is Ours
039. Visiting Gwen
040. Hah
041. Celebration
042. Summer
043. Sleepover Gone Wrong
044. Hospital and Regret
045. Walks By The Lake
046. Fixing
047. Party Prepping
048. Day w/ Chlo
049. A Lot of Things
050. Tragedy
051. Senior Year
052. Grumplestilskin
053. Addiction
054. Back Together
055. What I've Been Missing
056. Birthday
057. Missing Mama
058. Christmas
059. Graduation
060. Epilogue

011. Baby Girl

11K 224 26
By l_michelle11

-Gracia's POV-

And... we're back to school. For the first time in a long time, I'm excited to go to school because Ashton will be there. I hope he doesn't turn into a bully again.

I remember me calling Serena telling her everything that happened, well not his parents but when we kissed. She was so convinced that we would start dating. I told her that I don't know because he hasn't said anything.

I got up to go to the bathroom to do my regular routine. Brush teeth, wash face and shower. I come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my naked body. My phone pings and I pick it up. I smiled.

Ash 💜: gm bbg <3

Me: Good morning, Ash. What does 'bbg' mean?

I know I sound slow but I'm not good with some acronyms.

Ash 💜: it means 'baby girl' lmao

I blush. Baby girl. I'm his baby girl. I smile while pulling out clothes to get dressed. Before I did, I posted a little something on my Instagram story.

(^^^Gracia's post^^^)

Feeling satisfied with my post, I set my phone down, plunging through my closet for an outfit to wear today. I picked the best one and put it on.

(^^^Gracia's outfit^^^)

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I look so beautiful. It's been a while since I've actually told myself that and it feels so good. My phone pinged again.

Ash 💜: send a pic of ur fit ;)

I laughed and posed in my front-facing camera, making sure to get my clothes. I smile and snap 3. I sent them.

Me: *3 attachments*

Ash 💜: u look beautiful as always. also, wear ur purple glasses, I like those :))

I chuckle once more and grabbed my purple glasses out of my container where I keep my glasses. I have a purple pair, red pair and a cheetah print pair.

Serena 🤍: picking u up today... or is Ash doing it ;)

I chuckled while texting her back.

Me: You always pick me up. Now hurry up before we're late.

I grab my backpack and water bottle and walk downstairs. As always, Callie is leaning against the counter, sipping hot coffee out of a mug I had got her for her birthday this year.

"Good to see you using my gift to good use." I say jokingly and she looks up at me and chuckles.

"Good morning. Here's your breakfast." She says and hands me a bowl of yogurt parfait and a iced coffee.

"Thanks, big sister." I say and start eating.

I go on my phone to look on Twitter to check what the tea was this week. Zayn Malik is trending. Probably because of his new album. Definitely listened to that.

Ash 💜: see u in school, bbg

My heart flutters every time he sends a sweet text like that. I start blushing and I hide my face so Callie doesn't notice.

Me: See you in school <3

I finish my breakfast and stay on my phone. Callie fixes my lunch and packs it, giving it to me. I thank her and grab it.

"I gotta go to work. Have a good day in school and don't be late." She says, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"Have a good day at work." I say and she smiles.

As always every weekday, it's just me by myself. I sit and watch some YouTube videos and play Among Us with a lot of strangers (fun).

I hear a car honk outside and I get up excitedly, knowing it's Rena. I see her white car outside. She has on a a cute outfit and is wearing shades.

"It's Monday, bitch!" She yells and I quiet her. She chuckles.

"Do you want the whole neighborhood to hear you?" I ask, getting in her car while chuckling.

"Bitch, I'm in a good mood today." She says and I laugh while we drive off.

We were turning up to the radio until we pull up in front of the school. I fix my purple glasses in the mirror and grab my backpack from the backseat.

"There's your lover." She says and I turn to see Ashton walking with his friends to school.

I smile just seeing him. I got out of the car and Serena and I walk in together in school. Eyes were on me but they're not as negative as they used to be.

"Hey, Grace." I hear a voice, making me smile. I turn and Ash is leaning on his locker.

"Hi, Ash." I say pulling my glasses up on my face.

"Looking good today." He winks and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and Serena and I walk to my locker.

"Oh my gosh, he's just staring at you." She says. I could feel his eyes on me but I'm afraid I would blush.

The bell rings and our first class begins. All throughout class, I couldn't concentrate. I wrote my notes like I always do but I still felt unfocused because of Ashton's eyes.

I turned around to see if he was staring at me and he was. I smiled and waved and he waved back. Smiling, I turn back around and continue to write.

Lunch comes and Serena told me she's not sitting with me today because she will be sitting with her now boyfriend, AJ, who is Ashton's friend.

That leaves me by myself. I grabbed my lunch and walked to a table. I ended up bumping into someone, making them spill their food all over themselves.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so-..." I try to apologize.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" The guy yells. "Ugh, you're such a freak." He pushes me and I fall down, tears in my eyes.

"Did you just put your hands on her." A hand helps me up and pull me into their chest. Ashton.

"Tell your fucking bitch to watch where the fuck she's going." The guy sneers.

Ashton loves me to the side and is about to lunge at him. I don't want him to fight anybody because of me. I grab his arm, stopping.

"Please, Ash. Don't." I whisper. Ashton looks down at me and nods.

He picks my lunchbox up from the floor and we walk out of the cafeteria. We walk out of the building and into his car. We drive to this place that's empty.

"Eat." He soon says.

I open my lunchbox and start eating quietly. He's just sitting there quietly, watching me. I quickly notice that he's not eating anything.

I rip of the other half of my sandwich and hand it to him. He shakes his head no.

"Eat your food, Grace." He smiles.

"But you need to eat too." I told him. I try to hand him the sandwich again.

"I'll eat once I get home. Eat your lunch." He says and I nod.

I finish half of my lunch, feeling full. I place my lunchbox on the car floor. I look over to him and he's just staring back at me.

"You done?" He asks and I nod.

"Should we go back?" I ask and he check his watch.

"We have like 45 minutes left." He says and I nod.

"Hey." He grabs my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. I stare into his blue eyes.

"That guy is a dick." He says and I nod.

"Yeah he is." I say quietly.

Ashton takes off his seatbelt and gets out. He opens the door to his backseat and got in. I look back at him and he smirks while motioning for me to do the same. I climbed into his backseat next to him.

He grabs my waist and pull me closer to where there's no space in between us.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He whispers.

"What's stopping you?" I ask, I really want him to kiss me.

He leans in as soon as I said that and roughly moves his lips against mine. He grabs me by my waist and leans me back with him hovered over me.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance and he ended up winning. I moan as his tongue moves all around in my mouth, making me pull him closer to me.

Our kissing gets heated and rough. He places his hands on my thigh, close to my you know what. I feel anxious. Is he gonna touch me there? I kinda want him to, not gonna lie.

I reach for his belt. What am I doing? I'm not ready to lose my virginity and we're not a couple. I then take it off.

His kisses slow down and he pulls away. We're both breathing heavily. He smiles and I smile back.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." He admits. I smile.

"I'm glad you did." I told him.

"We gotta go back, lunch is almost over."

"Ok." I sat up and climbed back into the passenger seat.

He gets back behind the wheel and start the car, driving back to school. On the way to our next class, he was holding my hand the whole time.

Of course, people stared at us. Some in awe and some in confusion but for once, I didn't care. Whatever we are, I'm happy that it is.

Before I walked in, he bends down giving me a peck on my lips, in front of a lot of people. I hear whispers. I just blush and walk in and I see him walking inside his next class.

~~
A/N: OMG! Things almost got steamy there...🥵 What do you think will happen next chapter? Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 61 6
"Dads on a hunting trip, and hasn't been home in a few days." Y/n and the Winchester's have been close friends all their lives, what happens when Joh...
131K 2.9K 21
Stephen James is a model, but he has a deeper past that he has been running away from. Karla Rezy is a beautiful innocent girl that has never been in...
16.4K 475 38
🎉*Completed*🎊 In a would where hero's, Vigilantes, and villains live together. Artemis who owns Close shop for hero's and villains alike was worki...
14.2K 409 16
- discontinued. 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 / TEMPTRESS. (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯.) - tempt · ress ❝a woman who tempts someone to do something, typically a sexually attracti...