solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.w

By p-weazley

Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasl... More

Solemnly Mine Starring
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
updated cast
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
sneak peek at Mischievously Yours

f o r t y - s i x

4.5K 144 79
By p-weazley

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : Readers discretion advised. This chapter includes sexual content that may not be suitable for those under the age of 17.

Today was a big day. It was Fred and Georges' 19th birthday. I knew they needed a big celebration with everything going on. So I sent out a letter to everyone I could think of to come to the loft to help celebrate later tonight. Of course, Molly and Arthur were coming. Bill and Fleur said they would definitely swing by. Charlie said he would try to make it. Ron, Ginny, Harry, and Hermione said they would try their best to make it as long as they weren't in trouble with Snape. Which was likely. I sent one out to Gianna once I managed to steal a letter from Fred to invite her but she was busy with her studies and couldn't make it to help celebrate and meet everyone. She said she would make it up to him later.

I had woken up early this morning to make both of the boys' breakfast before they headed down to the shop and work all day. I tried to be as quiet as I could while preparing everything for them, making sure they could sleep in just a little. I made up some bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Once everything was done and plated for them I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and took a seat on the counter. 

Watching as the sun peaked over the top of the building across the street. Bring some life into the loft. As I sipped on my warm hot chocolate, I heard both of the bedroom doors open. Turning my head to see both Fred and George emerge from their room, dressed and ready to take on their day.

"Happy birthday boys!" I cheered as they walked over towards the kitchen.

"Thank you Daisy," Fred said as he came around the counter to give me a hug as I still sat on the counter, before grabbing a plate. George stood just behind the kitchen island for a moment as my eyes scanned over towards him. Handsome as ever. Eyeing him as he made his way over towards me, while I set my mug down on the counter.

"Happy Birthday," I said as he came closer, placing himself between my legs as he placed his hands on my thighs.

"You know," He started, running his hands up higher on my thighs, "I was a little sad when I woke up this morning."

"Oh," I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Why is that?"

"I was feeling a little touchy this morning," As he lowered his lips to my ear, "but a certain someone wasn't there for me to touch." Shooting electrical currents through my body as his fingers were just inches away from my core.

"Tragic, I guess you will just have to wait till later," I taunted as I pulled just a little on the back of his hair. Watching him as he held back a groan.

"We could just sneak off now while Fred is busy," He groaned lightly against my skin, as his lips were already hovering over my neck. Centimeters from my sweet spot. Letting out little puffs of air as I rolled my eyes and tilted my head to the side. George letting out a low chuckle as he knew he was having an effect on me. Lightly placing his lips on my skin as it felt like a million little sparklers were sent down my body as he picked up his lips lightly, moving down my neck as my breathing became heavy. Thank Godric from the wall between here and the dining room or I think Fred would have lost his appetite.

"In your dreams, Weasley. You'll have to think about it all day," I mumbled in his ear as caught my breath. 

"Oh, I will be now," He growled, letting go of my thighs before turning around, leaving me completely and utterly turned on as he grabbed his plate of food.

"No morning kiss?" I pouted, watching him walk away towards the dining room area. He stopped real quick and turned on his heels. Heading back over towards me and setting his plate down back on the counter. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. Moving hungrily as he slid his hand down my body and stopping as he cupped my core and lightly palmed it. Making me gasp into his mouth as he chuckled. Pulling away quickly just as he knew I was about to beg for more. Leaving me in anticipation as he returned back to grab his plate and join Fred for breakfast

While both of them were in the other room eating I hopped down off the counter and made my way over to Georges' room to grab their presents.

For Fred, I found a box full of muggle pranks while I was out in the muggle world a few days ago.  Like the ones, Arthur talked about. Little things like a shocking pen, a fake pile of poop, a woopie cushion, and lots of other things that I know he would enjoy and possibly even bewitch. For George, I wrote out an excerpt from the book both of us read back at the beginning of last year. Apart from that I had highlighted for years and held close to my heart.

As I heard them chowing down I presented the wrapped boxes before them.

"Dais, you didn't have to," Fred said, setting his fork down on the table.

"Really, you didn't," George followed, taking the gifts from my hands.

"But I did. I totally forgot last year and I felt bad. So I was not forgetting this year," I said, sitting down next to George as Fred began to unwrap his gift. Revealing the box of muggle pranks.

"Oh George we are so bewitching these later," Fred exclaimed, tearing it open to examine each one like a small child on Christmas day. I looked towards George next as I rested my elbow on the table and propped my head upon my hands.

"Open it," I whispered as George took his time. Opening to the frame of the except the book we both read.

For it was you. It was always you and my heart knew. It will continue to always be you that I choose to love until the end of time. I love you with all my heart. For I am yours and you are mine. Solemnly and Forever.

"I love it," George said, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad you like it," I whispered as he was still close, "You'll get the rest of your present tonight." Watching his eyebrows raise quickly. If only I could imagine to being to think what he was thinking.

"Alright, Daisy, thank you for the presents and breakfast but we need to go open the shop," Fred said as he stood up. Grabbing his plate as George and I followed him back into the kitchen. Placing their used plate in the sink for me to clean later.

As the day went on I began to decorate the loft for the evening. Making a cake and dinner, putting up and little sign, and blowing up some balloons. I knew they would be done in the shop around 6 o'clock and they would be hungry. But they also would be surprised. 

Molly and Arthur were the firsts to arrive around 5:30. Molly helped me put the last finishing touches on the cake while Arthur helped out with finishing dinner. Everyone else came around five minutes until the shop closed. All ready to surprise and celebrate the twins' birthday.

They were totally shocked. 

I don't think either of them thought anyone was going to come over to see them. 

We had a full night of pranks, laughter, cake, presents, and banter with everyone who came. It wasn't until around midnight when everyone had to file back home. Ginny and the others were already out way past then what McGonagall said so they knew they were going to be in big trouble. Fred said to blame it on me, to which Molly argued with him. 

Of course, Molly and Arthur were the last to leave as they hugged each one of them tightly before heading back home. Leaving the three of us all in the living room together. Fred quickly said goodnight, before returning to his room where he would write to Gianna as he did every night, while I walked around, picking up the paper plates that Arthur was so fascinated with. He ended up taking some back for himself.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked as I looked towards George. His eyes undressing me as I spoke while he sat on one of the couches. His arm slung over the backside as I made my way over towards him. He stood up taller than ever and grabbed my hand. 

Leading me towards his room swiftly without making a single sound. Stepping aside as I entered the bedroom first before he did. My stomach twisting in knots as I heard the door close and locked behind me. I dared not to turned around as I felt the hair from my neck be pulled away. Exposing it to his warm breath as his hands snaked around my waist.

His lips quickly connecting to my exposed skin as he left a trail of kisses from behind my ear all the way down to my collarbone. My head rolling to the side as it only gave him more room to kiss as my breathing became shallow.

"I thought about you all day," He breathed onto my skin, his hands firmly gripping my waist as he spun me around to face him. My eyes meeting his chest as he gently pulled my hips towards his as I could feel the bulge against my stomach.

"George," I mumbled, as I felt George's hand on my cheek as I drew my eyes up to his. Melting into his touch as his thumb ran over my cheek.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I think it's time for your second present," I taunted as I placed my hands on his chest and pulled myself away from him. Grabbing his wand out from his back pocket.

"Muffliato," I whispered as I pointed it at the door. Turning my eyes back towards him as he grabbed my face with one hand and pressed his lips to mine. Dropping his wand as he did so. His movement pushing me back as we stumbled over each other's feet until we reached his bed. Stopped before we fell down. His hands pressed into my lower back as dragged my hands down to buckle his belt. Spinning us around so he now had the bed behind him. Pushing him back as our lips disconnected. Watching him as he sat back up on his elbows watching me. Reaching my hands behind my back as I unzipped my dress. Letting it fall to the floor. Revealing the silky red lingerie I had on. Climbing on top of George as I pushed his shoulders down.

"Tonight, I call the shots," I taunted before placing my lips on his. Feeling his strong fingers wrap around my delicate skin as I dragged one hand down his chest towards the buckle of his belt. Sitting back as he tried to pull me down for more kisses. Taking his shirt out from the waistline of his pants and begin to unbutton each and every one of them slowly as he watched. Hearing him groan as he wanted me to pick up the pace but it only made me go slower.

Finally, exposing his chest and I dragging my fingers down his chest, towards his torso, and stopping at his V-line. I moved down a bit to take his belt off as I felt his bulge press into the palms of my hands. Taking it slowly once again as I slipped his pants and boxers off as pushed them down his legs and to the floor. Moving back up a bit as I took his lengthy member into my grasp.

Slowly beginning to move my hand up and down as Georges's head fell back on his pillows. Running my thumb over his tip as George took in a deep sharp breath as he growled. After a few slow pumps, bringing my lips to the tip of his member and beginning to swirl my tongue around it as George let out a low deep sigh. Before taking him into my mouth running my tongue from his penoscrotal area all the way back to the top. Looking at him as he made eye contact with me as I took in as much of him as I could. Slowly going up and down as I took in more and more of him before picking up my pace. Letting the tip hit all the way in the back of my throat as his moans began to fill the room.

"Oh fuck Daisy," He moaned as I hummed lightly on him as bobbed up and down. Taking my time. Releasing him from my mouth as I pumped him in my hands as I teased just the top of him with my tongue while gently tugging on his balls. Felling him twitch in my grasp as I plummeted myself back onto him. This time taking in every inch of him as he tangled his hands in my hair.

"Dais," He moaned as I moved faster. His hips bucking beneath me as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off of him. Bring my face up to him as I straddled him. Felling his rock-hard length glide up and down my core as I would sit back ever so slowly. Teasing him as I moved up and down. Letting him feel the silkiness off my thong.

Our eyes never left each other he quickly sat up and undid my bra. Throwing it across the room as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pressing our bare chest together now as his hands slid down to my thong and pulled it down just a little. Making me stand up a bit as I pulled the rest of it off. Standing above him naked as he ran his hands up my legs until he reached my waist. Placing my hands on his shoulders as I pushed him back onto the mattress again. Coming back down as I lined my entrance up with his shaft. Lowering myself onto him slowly as we had never done this before.

"Ohh fuck," George moaned out as his hands tightly gripping my waist as I felt him in places I never had before. My hands placed on his chest as I began to bounce up and down on him. Picking up the pace here and there as I threw my head back in pleasure. Dragging my fingers down his chest as I left scratch marks. 

George lifting his upper half up as I moved my hips back and forth. Grabbing my neck with one hand and smashing my lips onto his as he quickly flipped us over so now he was on top. Moaning into his mouth as he began to thrust faster. Dragging his hand down from my neck to my clit as he began to lightly trace a circle around it as I moaned lightly into his mouth. 

Bringing my hands up to his jawline as our lips no longer meet. Feeling my breathing pick up as George watched me succumb to his sinful touch. As he still tortured me endlessly with his finger, his hand lifting my hips higher into the air as he pounded deeper into me as I screamed out. Throwing my head back against the pillows. His hand pressed down right above my cervix and pushed down. Biting my lip as I held back from screaming.

"You feel that," George groaned as I looked up at him, "That's me. All of me."

"It feels so fucking good," I whimpered as he hovered over me. Grabbing at his back as I pulled him closer to me just as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck, George," I moaned loudly, "Don't stop."

And he didn't he kept going. Harder and faster. Letting my moans and screams fill his room as I was reaching my climax. I couldn't hold on any longer. With how far he was and the tortuous circling of my clit I was about to give at any moment.

"I'm-i'm," I panted as I couldn't finish my sentence. I could feel my walls build up around him as he twitched inside of me. I knew he was close as well. His thrust becoming much faster as the pressure off my cervix lasted seconds. I could feel my legs trembling as I now gripped the sheet for dear life. 

As if our own bodies knew each other we released together. Felling him fill me up as my liquids poured over him. Letting our moans and gasps for air filled the room. George lowering my hips back to the mattress, as he pulled out of me. Letting my legs closed as they still trembled. Lowering his body down as he placed a long passionate kiss on my lips. Pulling my body on top of his as I felt weak.

"Georgie," I panted quickly as our chest rose and fell heavily.

"Yes," He breathed as he looked over towards me.

"I think you're going to have to carry me to the bathroom," I giggled.

"No worries my love," He chuckled as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
5K 233 13
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
42.2K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." β˜†β€’β˜…β€’β˜† Cha...
101K 3.1K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...