Sweet Mistake...| KTH ✓

By tanniesmae

Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with... More

1. Nightmare!
2. My Fantasy!
3. Turning back
4. Thank you
5. Accident
7. We are just FRIENDS!
8. One Good Day
9. Surprise!!!
10. The Truth..
11. Story
12. My Moon..
13. I heard it all!
14. Stuck with you
15. My Euphoria
16. Souvenir
17. Get Together Party
18. I'm back!!!
19. Are you scared?
20. I want her!
21. Your lips..
22. An offer
23. Help me..
24. Disappear
25. Without you...
26. The Box
27. Fire!!!!
28. It's Him!!!
29. Breakup..
30. That's me!
31. Will you marry me?
32. It's a trick
33. Promise!
34. The Kiss
35. I hate you!
36. Fade away
37. I know
38. My Moonlight
39. One LAST time
EPILOGUE - The conclusion
Acknowledgments

6. Stay with Us..

1K 155 57
By tanniesmae

It was my final exams. So my classmate Sofie came over for combine study. Beside Ari, she is quite good friend of mine.

We were studying in my room. It was our exam time routine. And she calls me Granny, because of the ethics I follow.

"Granny, why don't you have boyfriend?" She asked.

"Balance sheet tallys at 100,000 and accountancy has nothing to do with my boyfriend." I replied.

"You are more strict than our accountancy Ma'am!" She remarked.

"It's our final boards. Please be serious Sofie!"

"We are studying from three whole hours. I'm really tired." She pleaded.
I felt pity "OK. Take some rest." I replied.

"Thank you so much!" She hugged me.

Now my thoughts switched. Again those memories haunted me. I really needed some clarity.

"How will be the feelings of first essence of love?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Did you feel it?" She giggled.

"Not like that. Just say it. I'm curious about it." I stated.

"Umm.. The first essence of love introduces you to the new world of feelings you have never had before and it accompanied by wonder, excitement and hallucinations too.. Totally it is the thing which never lets you sleep peacefully!" She laughed.

"I'm somewhat feeling the same.." I jumped into imagination..

"Hey! What are you thinking? Something's really strange. I'm observing you from past few days." She asked.

"It's nothing.." My face turned red.

"Then why are you blushing?? Who is that Grandpa?" She playfully teased.

"Stop it! He is not Grandpa!" It slipped out mistakenly.

"Woahh!! I caught a fish!!" She rejoiced.

I palmed my face. "Why am I this dumb?" I thought.

"No sofie, it's not like that. I meant to say-" I babbled.

"It's OK to feel things Yoomi. What you are feeling right now, is completely humane and natural. Don't stress yourself so much. Let out your warm feelings." She suggested.

I felt it was right. I'm stressing myself.

"I'll think about it." I gave up and agreed with her.

"Yayy! Finally my Granny got her Grandpa!!" She hugged me.

* * * * * *

It was our last exam. After that we will be having vacations for two months. As soon as I entered home, Mom called me, "Hobi called me a while ago, told that he will be picking you up tomorrow." Mom informed.

"Really?? To where?" I exclaimed.

"Pack your things. You are staying in there for your vacations." She patted my head.

"Wow! I love them a lot!" I jumped from delight.

I went to my room. I changed. I was so happy. When I'm with Hobi and Jin, I really feel safe and loved. And mainly there were no restrictions in their home. It is located in the Main City which was few miles away from our city. Secondly their house was only two streets away from the "New Ice-cream Café" where Tae worked.

I called Ari.
Me: Hey! You know what?
A: Yes I know.
Me: What? Who told you?
A: I know you like Tae.
Me: Will you just listen to me? Or else I'll hang up.
A: No no! What happened?
Me: I'll be going to Hobi's house for vacation. You will be going to miss me..
A: What? Really?
Me: Yes.
A: What am I supposed to do without you?
Me: You have boyfriend. Remember?
A: Yes. But this is different. Gonna miss you so muchhh!!
Me: I miss you too!
A: When are you leaving?
Me: Tomorrow morning.
A: OK.. If you meet Tae again, don't be rude to him! Remember he is a RESPONSIBLE MAN.
(She tried to bring up the qualities, which I wanted to have in my future partner)
Me: He came to me just because I saved his dog and nothing else.
A: DON'T BE RUDE TO HIM! That's it.
Me: OK Mom! DON'T SCOLD ME NOW! I'll hang up. Gonna pack my things. Bye, miss you!
A: Miss you Yoomi..

* * * * * *

Hobi picked me. As he turned 18 last month, he got his license to drive.
"Where is Jin?" I asked looking inside the car.

"Ah! He is busy." He replied.

"Really? He got his exams done. Right?" I asked.
Hobi started the car.

"Hahaha! He went on a date actually." Hobi grinned.

"Wow! Everybody's dating now!" I mumbled.

"Not me, Coo Coo!" He corrected me.

"Me too.. Hahaha! So don't you have any plans?" I asked.

"Right now, no. I'll think about it after my graduation." He sighed. "What about you?" He asked.

"I.. I dont know.. If I get my dream boy. I'll think about it." I grinned.

"That's good. Hey! Next year after your boards, you will be joining University right?" He asked.

"Yes! I'll be joining the same university as yours." I replied.

"But it's far from your city. You will be staying with us. We'll go together!" He rejoiced.

"Yes. It will be very exciting!" I exclaimed.

Hobi tousled my head.

We reached his house finally after long drive.

"Welcome home Sweetie!" Hobi's Mom embraced me. She is my Mom's elder sister. So loving.

"Welcome, child." Uncle welcomed.

"Hello Uncle, hello Aunt! Nice to see you after long time!" I exclaimed.

* * * * * *

After few weeks...

"Hobi, Yoomi.. Stop playing with computers and come have the dinner!" Aunt called.

"Yes Mom. We are coming." Hobi replied.

"Wow! Seafood! I love it" I exclaimed seeing the dishes on the dining table.

I stuffed my mouth like I haven't seen food for days.. Uncle and Aunt were quite serious about something.

"What happened Mom? Anything serious?" Jin asked.

"Our Managing Director, promoted us to other branch. As we work in same section, we both got promoted. So your Dad and I will be moving to another city." She sighed.

"Congratulations! Mom and Dad!" Hobi cheered.

"Can you guys really manage things without us?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mom! We can. We have our Coo Coo. She'll cook for us." Hobi laughed.

"Take care of her! Don't pull her leg. She is here for vacations. So treat your sister well!" Aunt ordered.

"Yeah Mom! I was just kidding. We'll take care of this monkey.." Hobi pinched my cheek.

"I've stuck the list of grocery items on fridge. Do the laundry up to date. Take care of the house!" Aunt stated.

"Okay Mom! Don't worry.." Jin replied.

"We will be leaving, early tomorrow. Take care of yourselves." Uncle said.

* * * * * *

"It's very boring now.. Without them." I said.
"Lets go for a walk then." Hobi suggested.

The weather was bit cold, it was evening. The cool breeze gently embraced my body. It felt fresh, until I saw dispute between two.
"Hey! That's Tae! Let's see what happened there!" Hobi bawled.

"If you are not regular with rent, just leave." The person shouted.

"Sir, please give me a day. I will definitely pay it." Tae pleaded.

"You say this everytime. I'm no more in the mood to listen it." The person hissed.

"Sir please, I have no place to go, try to understand." Tae requested.

"That is not my problem!" He fought back.

We rushed towards them.
"Sir! Behave yourself! What you are doing now is just inhumane!" Hobi fumed.

"You are no one to order me!" The person rebuked.

"Hobi! Please... It's OK. I will manage.." Tae held Hobi's shoulder.

"Don't plead with this kinda people. They are not worth it. I can help you!" Hobi commanded.

"I will manage this Hobi. Thanks for your concern." Tae hesitated.

"Stay with Us!" I spoke from no where. Tae saw me surprisingly.

"Yeah! Coo Coo is right. Stay with us!" Hobi agreed with me.

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hi my Tannies 😃. I hope you all are fine. Your love and support means a lot to me. Thank u for reading this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it💜
Love you all so much💜💜
Stay tuned for more chapters 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
83.6K 5.3K 22
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha; he's not your typical alpha. He finally discovered his love, having looked for her for nearly a decade. Ten year...
72.8K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
18.8K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...