The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

16. Interhigh - 2

4.2K 207 28
By mangoezhoez

Tooru had taken it upon himself to go through and observe the girls teams to give you stats on each of the players. Niiyama Girls' High being a team that always makes it to finals along with Shiratorizawa.

So there you were, watching the end of Niiyama's quarterfinals with your brother and Iwaizumi.

Shiratorizawa had advanced onto semi finals and were set to play Aoba Johsai, so you had less than an hour and a half until warmups started. Tooru was seated besides you as he gave you a briefing on some of their attacks and counter attacks, though it could all change in the middle of the game depending on the circumstances.

"Setters love to rile up their opponents then use a dump on them when they're least expecting it. So keep that in mind."

"Takes one to know one don't it?" Hajime smirked, receiving a glare from Tooru.

"Tooru, I'm pretty sure they'd use a dump when they notice I'm not paying attention, so I don't see the point in being mindful of it." you shrugged as you stuffed the last of the banana your mom had handed you into your mouth. Tooru shrugged as he stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder.

"I guess you're right, but even so. We need to start heading to our court."

He sighed as you all began to walk towards the stairs.

"We'll come back in time to see at least one part of your game though Y/N." Iwaizumi smiled.

"It sucks how the boys' and girls' games are at different gyms." you sighed as the three of you reached the entrance.

"On some occasions." Tooru shrugged as he held the door open for you and Iwaizumi to walk through.

"Good luck little bunny~" Tooru grinned as he began walking through the parking lot. You waved them off before turning to sit on one of the outdoor benches.

You stuck your hands into your tracksuits pockets as you stretched out your legs, looking at the birds passing by.
You felt your phone ring before whipping it out of your pocket.

Rin🗿🚮
Would like to FaceTime...

You slid your finger across the screen to answer, instantly being met by a blob of dyed blonde hair and brown eyes, eyebrows furrowed as he looked into the camera.

"Did she ans-"
"Ah! Y/N-chan!"
He cut off what sounded like Suna as he held the phone up and away from his face.

"Atsumu?"
"What's up Y/N!" he gave you a big smile as he moved the phone to show two other boys next to him, all three of them sitting in their black and white jerseys.

Despite your pretty long friendship you hadn't seen their faces apart from the pictures you had sent each other, just to put a face to the voices.

"I knew you dyed your hair but you know... toner exists?" the two next to him burst out laughing as Atsumu yelled at them to shut up.

"Yours came out pretty good though 'Samu" you smiled at him as you received a message from Kaneko.

Kanekoo🔆💕
Come to the hallway we were at before!
Something came up for another team so our game was moved up

"Thanks"
Osamu smirked as he looked over at his glaring brother. You stood up and started walking back to the building.

"How were quarterfinals?" Suna asked as he snatched his phone before Atsumu had the chance to throw it at his brother.

"We won, how were yours?" you asked as you entered the lobby.

"We won too, we're going to have to start warming up in a bit though." he sighed as he leaned back into his seat.

"Our game got pushed up so-" you were interrupted as you dropped your phone after colliding with someone's body.

"Oi, what type of dumbass..." you snarled as you rubbed your forehead. "...Johzenji?" you asked after seeing it on the back of the boys jersey as he bent down to pick up your phone. His brown eyes and blonde hair reminding you an awful lot of Atsumu.

Atsumu?
Wait no, Atsumu doesn't style his hair like that

"Shiratorizawa?" he asked back after looking at your tracksuit jacket. You catched a glimpse of a tongue piercing when he spoke. 

Atsumu doesn't have a tongue piercing..
Dumbass, Atsumu literally lives in Hyogo!

You both stayed like that for a while, staring at each other with bewildered looks.

The voices coming from your phone pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N? .... Atsumu you try"
"Y/N-chan! Y/N! OIKAWAaAAAAA!"

You sighed as you pointed towards your phone in the boy's hand. He looked down at the phone in his hand before passing it to you, letting the three on the other side of the call catch a glimpse of him.

"-kawaaaa.... IS THAT A BOY?!"
Atsumu screeched as you positioned the phone to look back at you.

You rolled your eyes before apologizing to the boy and walking back down the hall.

"Shut up Mi-" You stopped as you felt someone hold your wrist, you turned around and were met with the same brown eyes you had just walked away from. You lifted a brow at him, trying not to yell profanities at him for touching you with his mucky hands.

"What?" you snarled as you saw his lips morph into a smirk. A look of disgust overtaking your face.

"Shiratorizawa-chan, can I have your number?" he asked as a smug look painted his face, as if expecting you to say yes.

"Hah?" your face falling dark as you scowled at him.

"Your number? I'm asking for your number, what was it again.. " he trailed off as he thought of something. "Y/N-chan?" he finished off as he smiled at you. Your face only growing darker, your self restraint slipping away as you thought back on all the different ways Iwaizumi taught you to beat up guys like him.

Though, before you had the chance to headbutt him into his next life Atsumu's voice shot through your phone.

"Oi scrub! Y/N-chan already has her own fake blonde and that would be me- bunny flip the phone so we can see him!"

You flipped the phone, confused on what he was supposed to do through a phone screen.

"You play volleyball? Jo...Jozenji? Is that yer school?" the boy only cocked an eyebrow as he nodded, confused to what Atsumu was getting at.

Atsumu muttered something to Suna and Osamu before asking yet another question, "What place did yer team take last tournament scrub?" he asked with a tone you recognized a bit too well, the tone he used before making fun of someone.

"Top four in the prefecture." The boy smirked, forgetting why he got into this conversation in the first place.

"Nice nice, we took top four too!" Atsumu smirked, receiving a confused look from the boy.

"In Japan," Atsumu finished as he moved the phone away to better show his jersey. "So unless you can make it into nationals, you don't deserve to get Y/N-chan's number." he snarled "okay, now walk away bunny!" you flipped the phone back to face you before walking to the hall your teammates would be.

"You handled that a lot better than I'd thought you would 'Tsumu." you laughed once you had made it a safe distance away from the boy.

"'Tsumu might have the personality of sewage water, but he at least has the decency to respect girls... to some extent." Osamu yawned as he threw his bag over his shoulders as Atsumu hummed. "Kaa-san would be very proud of me right now." he laughed as he handed the phone back to Suna.

"We have to start warmups bunny, but when you're free call me. Good luck." Suna said with a lazy smile as he waved at the phone. You hummed in response as you waved back, "Good luck!" you hung up after you spotted your teammates at the end of the hall. Cutting off the deep voices that were beginning to muffle the twins bickering.

__________________________

First set 
Aoba Johsai - Shiratorizawa
0-0

"Nice Serve!"

Nakamoto-san's serves are so cool!

You stared in awe as Aoba Johsai's libero bumped up Nakamoto's serve, only for it to fly off court.

Though starting with your setter in the back row wasn't ideal on different occasions, coach Kojima loved starting with Nakamoto's serves because of the difficulty in receiving jump floaters. 
Semifinals weren't an easy feat.

First set
Aoba Johsai - Shiratorizawa
1-0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2K 28
-COMPLETED- After Thanos snapped half of all life the remaining Avengers don't know what to do. This is a story about what happens during the five ye...
189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
1.2M 40.4K 29
In a school like Ouran Academy, the strange and peculiar is relatively normal. (Y/N) (L/N) knew this fact the first day she walked in. On an academic...
195K 6K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...