Na Jaemin

(This was also requested by a person who wishes to remain anonymous)

10:30pm

You just arrived home from yet another long day of work and was exhausted. You got off the elevator and headed down to your room, typing in the numbers on the keypad and finally entering inside, placing your things down. You then finally enter your bedroom thinking that jaemin was asleep by now, but was actually the complete opposite. He looked up from his phone and got up to hug you.

Jaemin: hey ynnie~ I missed you jagi. He said as he hugged and kissed all over you

Yn: I see. You said referring to his sudden burst of energy

You then sat on the bed and took off your heels as you began telling him about your day. You made sure you would tell jaemin all the tea from your job and he would listen to every word you would say and would also give you feedback.

Jaemin: Damn, he's weird as fuck. He said as he began to chuckle a bit

Yn: thank you, I knew I wasn't the only one. Chile anyways, I'm gonna go take a shower. You said grabbing your bonnet and placing it on your head

Jaemin: can I join? He asked looking over at you as a smirk appeared across his face

Yn: No❤️ you said with a smile on your face walking into the bathroom

You closed the door behind you and twisted the handle for the hot water into the shower to come on. You then began stripping off your work clothes and stepping inside the shower while closing the door behind you. Once the water hit your body you instantly felt all your troubles melt away as it engulfed you in its warmth. You took your loofah into your hands and your best smelling bath and body works shower gel and began lathering yourself up.

As you rinsed the suds off your eyes closed as you let the water hit your body. You were so focused on the amazing feeling of the hot water that you didn't even notice jaemin getting into the shower with you. He placed his hands on your shoulders and you didn't even bother looking back since you knew exactly who it was and what he wanted.

Jaemin: Jagi... I missed you so much today, I've been craving you all day. He whispered in your ear causing a shiver to go down your spin

Yn: is that so? You said as you turned around to face him with a smirk on your face

Yn: show me how much you miss me daddy. You said boldly causing a smirk to appear across his lips

He then wrapped his hands around your waist as he pulled you closer to him, leaving no space between you two and bent down to your height to kiss your sweet lips. You couldn't even deny the fact that you missed him today as well and couldn't wait to see him. The sudden kiss had began to turn into a steamy make out session, and not just from the hot water, as his hands roamed your whole body.

Some time had passed as you two were making out and he had finally broke it as he begins to feel on your breasts as he stuck one in his mouth as the other hand moved down to your womanhood. You held your head back in pleasure as you bit your bottom lip. He waisted no time at all and began to kiss all the way down to thighs as you looked down at him while he looked right back up at you.

Jaemin: spread em. He commanded you as you spread your legs open for him

He took one of your legs and placed them on his shoulder as he immediately began eating you out eliciting a moan from you. You held your head back as he ate you out; it felt so exquisite whenever he would suck on your clit and you never wanted it to end. He gripped onto your butt as he stuck his tongue inside of you, beginning to move it in and out of you causing a shiver to go down your spine.

Yn: fuck~ jaemin that feels so good. You moaned out

He then got up and turned you around to face the shower wall, bending you over in the process as he instantly stuck his shaft inside of you. He waisted no time at all and barely gave you any time to adjust to his length before thrusting in and out of you in a fast pace. You loved it when he was rough with you and he knew this which is why he did this.

Jaemin: mhmm fuck you feel so good. He said

Yn: fuck yea jaemin~ ooh shit. You moaned out

He gripped onto your hips as your face pressed against the wall. His thrust began speeding up rapidly as he held his head back in pleasure, grunting into the air. He then turned you around and held one of your legs as he stuck it inside of you again continuing at his fast pace where he left off.

He kissed along your neck as your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you moaned aloud. All the pleasure being received was a lot to take in and eventually you began felling a knot form in your stomach.

Yn: I'm gonna cum, fuck~ you moaned out

Without warning, you let out one last loud moan as you came all over him and shortly after, so did he.

Jaemin: So did that show you how much i missed you,Or do we need to go for round 2 in the bedroom?He asked smiling down at you

✌🏽The End✌🏽