Lim Jaebeom

8:30pm
Yn POV

Today you were visiting your boyfriend of 2 years Jaebum, you walked into their dorm to see him and all of the other members sitting in the main room acting like chaotic crackheads as usual. As you walked into the room yugyeom was the first to notice you.

Yugyeom: Yn noona. He said as he ran up to you to hug you

Yn: Hi yugyeom. You spoke as you hugged him back

You greeted all of the other members as well until you saw jaebum sitting on the couch waiting for you to acknowledge his existence. You walked up to him and sat on his lap as you placed a long passionate kiss on his lips.

BamBam: Eww get a room. He said with a stank face

Jaebum: Shut up. He said glaring at bambam as you got off his lap and sat next to him

Yugyeom: Yn were having movie night are you staying? He asked as he sat next to you

Yn: Sure. You said as you looked at jaebum then back at yugyeom

With that being said you all enjoyed your time together as you played bored games, ate food and just genuinely had a lot of fun. After about 2 hours it was finally time for movie night to begin, you got the popcorn and snacks and headed to the couch. Jaebum sat next to you and Jinyoung sat on the other side of you.

BamBam: Lemme choose the movie. He said grabbing the remote from the tv stand

Jackson: No let me choose. He says grabbing the remote out of BamBam's hand

Jaebum: Guys let Yn choose. He said in a calm tone

Jackson: Shut up your just saying that because she's your girlfriend. He yelled

They then begin to argue over who gets the remote and suddenly they all begin to play fight giving you the chance to grab the remote of the ground as they continued to battle. You then turn on a movie causing them to have to settle to what you want to watch, they all got off the floor and sat back down on the couch. It turned out to be an action movie so they weren't too upset.

About 40 minutes into the movie you became bored so you laid your head on his shoulder and he begin to rub your exposed thigh. With every minute passing by his hand went higher and higher until he moved it on the inside of your thigh as his finger grazed your slit. You looked up at him and he was still looking at the tv screen. You looked back down at his hand and moved it away not wanting to indulge in any sexual acts in front of the others.

He then put his hand back on your inner thigh and begin to massage as you tried your best to keep your moans as  desecrate as possible. You tried to move his hand again but this time it didn't budge, you put your head on his shoulder trying your best not to moan aloud.

Yn: f-fuck daddy. You whispered, triggering something in him causing him to stop

Jaebum: guys Yn is tired were going up to my room goodnight. Without giving them a chance to say anything he dragged you up the stairs into the dorm room

He pushed you on the bed and begin attacking your neck and as he took your clothes off. You don't know what it was about that word but every time you would say it he would go crazy for you. He pulled your shorts down and your tank top off leaving you in only your undergarments. Letting out a small moan from his hand moving under your panties and rubbing over your womanhood causing you to flinch.