Kim Jongin

Guess who just got off work early and Finna go home and take a nap 👉🏽😀👈🏽

6:30pm

You headed up the elevator of the sm building with some food in your hand as you headed down the hall to the practice rooms. Today your boyfriend, Jongin, was practicing for his on stage performance of his new song "Mmmh" (which is a whole ass bop🤪) and being the supportive girlfriend you are, you decided to surprise him with food. You walked all the way down to the end of the hall and finally spotted the room he was practicing in and slowly opened the door.

He looked over at you as he saw you enter and a smile had appeared across his face as he walked over to you with open arms. You place the food down on the nearby table and hugged him.

Jongin: hey jagi, I'm so glad you could make it. He said as he kissed your lips

Yn: of course, I wouldn't want to miss this. You said kissing back

You two then sit on the floor with the other backup dancers as you begin to dig into the food you brought. You all continued to have separate conversations until it was finally time for the practice session to start. You sat on the nearby couch, admiring him from afar as he adjusted his brown Bennie as he smiled over at you one more time before becoming serious.

The music started and you instantly felt goosebumps form on your arms as he began to dance beautifully. His dance moves never failed to amaze you every time you would see him, it was like he was a natural born dancer and he made it look so easy. You admired him as he looked over at you, making it feel like you two were the only two people in the room. The lyrics to the song made it feel so much more special as you hummed the toon to yourself as you smiled over at him.

The song was now towards its ending and his voice sounded even more angelic and full of passion as he sung the high note, giving you even more goosebumps. His voice was just so beautiful, you could listen to him sing all day and night. As he danced the last ending solo part of the song, you felt yourself get anxious. Once the music ended everyone began clapping and cheering especially you as you got out your seat and walked over to him.

His tired figure laid out on the floor as you ran over to him to congratulate him on his amazing performance. You laid on top of him causing him to let out a deep chuckle as he was still catching his breath.

Yn: Jongin you did so good, I'm so proud. You said hugging him tightly

Jongin: glad you enjoyed the performance. He said as he sat up giving you a kiss

You then got up and handed him his nearby water bottle as you sat on his lap. The rest of the dancers then began to pack up their things and leave as they told you both goodbye.

Yn: So what do you have to do after this. You asked looking over at him

Jongin: well I got to go upstairs and practice some more in about 30 minutes and then I got a photo shoot to do after that. He said as he moved some of your stray hairs out your face

Yn: damn, your going to be busy all day. You said looking down playing with his fingers

Jongin: most likely, but I'll get home tonight at around 12. He said like that was going to make you feel better

Yn: nigga what can we do at 12 at night. I got work in the morning I'm going to be sleep. You said

Jongin: aww, well we have 30 minutes to spend with each other before I have to go again. He said as he placed his arms around your waist

Yn: what can we do in 30 minutes? You asked

Jongin: mhmm well I know a couple things we can do babygirl. He said as he moved you closer to him

He then proceeded to place his lips on yours as one of his hands cupped your cheek and the other went around your waist. He deepened the kiss as you added tongue, enhancing the feeling. You could feel yourself getting even more wet as his lips traveled down to your neck, leaving wet kisses behind. He then placed you on your back gently as he took your pants off and waisted no time beginning to eat you out.

You held your head back as you moaned aloud, taking in all the pleasure. Your head turned to the other side and as you opened your eyes, you seen your reflection in the mirror as you looked back down at jongin who was looking up at you. He then began to suck on your clit as he placed a finger inside of you, causing you to gasp as you looked down at him.

Yn: fuck jongin~ you moaned aloud. He then removed his lips and looked down at you

Jongin: On your knees baby. He said causing you to instantly get on your knees.

Jongin: good girl. He said smiling down at you

He then moved you over by the mirror so that you were face to face with your reflection. He pulled his pants down as he placed his whole length inside of you, not allowing you to adjust to his size at all. His thrust got faster and faster as he stared at your reflection in the mirror as you made lewd expressions. You placed your hands on the mirror as he got a grip of your waist. You two went on like this for about another 15 minutes until your felt a knot form in your stomach.

Jongin: fuck jagi, your so beautiful like that. He complimented as he continued to pay attention to your actions in the mirror

Yn: shit jongin im gonna cum. You moaned out

Jongin: come on my dick baby. He said

You could feel your climax coming shortly after he said that as you moaned out one more time. He closed his eyes as he climaxed all over your back. He placed a gentle kiss on your shoulders as he grabbed a napkin to clean you both up. You placed back on your clothes as he did the same.

Jongin: round 2 when I get home? He asked

The End