Xiao Dejun

4:30pm
Yn POV

You and your husband Dejun have decided to take a trip to Bora Bora, since you both got some vacation time off from your hectic schedules, and you just arrived. As you stepped off the Plane, you were greeted with a flowered Lei and flower crowns as you walked toward the yacht that was waiting to take you to the destination. You both got onto the yacht, along with a lot of other people and found an empty spot to stand so you could see the beautiful view.

The sun glowed onto your soft brown skin, causing it to look shiny, the wind blew through your natural big curly Afro while you smiled taking in the beautiful view along with the nice scenery of the clear water. Dejun placed his arm around your waist causing you to look up to your side only to spot him staring down at you while smiling, he placed a passionate kiss on your lips right before pulling you closer to him while staring out at the sky as well.

The day couldn't get any more perfect, or so you thought, Not to long later you finally arrived at the four seasons(which are the little huts or underwater bungalows)

(^Those^)

As you were in the middle of forcing dejun to take pictures with you, you noticed that everyone was getting off. You two followed the crowd of people along with the leader to a resort building to get some food since you were literally starving. Once you walked in you saw a plethora of options to eat from, you grabbed a plate and dug into the buffet.

Once you two got your plates you sat down at the table and dug into your food.

Dejun: Look what I got you. He took out a coconut with a straw out from his back with a big smile on his face.

Yn: Ohhhh gimmie. You said excitedly like a little child

He handed you the coconut and you started to suck as hard as you could since it wasn't really coming out, dejun noticed and took advantage of the funny situation.

Dejun: Woah there don't suck to hard babe, you need to save your throat for later on. He said while winking at you

Yn: Shut up. You said giving him a stank face while rolling your eyes at him

When you both were done eating you decided that you were ready to go finally see your rooms, so you got up and grabbed all your things and was assisted to your rooms on a golf cart. Within minutes you arrived to your bungalow and was happy by how cute it was. You walked into the room and was mesmerized by how beautiful it looked. You sat your bags down on the floor and took a tour of the bungalow as dejun followed

Yn: Wow this is so beautiful. You said in awe

Dejun: Exactly. He agreed