Cho SeungYoun

3:00pm
Yn POV

You and seungyoun have best friends ever since you two were kids and have always just kept it as that, just best friends. Everytime he would get a new girlfriend you would always be happy for him, obviously right because he's your bestie, but you still couldn't accept their relationship, you would feel envious of her. But you would always hid that of course when he would come around. You've stared having feelings  for him for a while now but you never spoke on it because you thought it was just a little crush up until recently.

You would find yourself staring at him for long periods of time, you loved it when he would playfully flirt with you, and you would always get butterflies when he's around. You didn't want it to be true because if you asked him out you would think that worst, like getting rejected, and your friendship would end but you were tired of being in the friend zone with him,You wanted something more.

Anyways, you were in your bedroom watching TikTok's until your phone dinged, it was your best friend. He asked could you come over today to help out with some lyrics for his upcoming song and you obviously said yes. You got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to take your shower, you then brushed your teeth did your facial routine and fixed your hair. You walked over to your closet picked out something to wear, it took AGES but eventually you did find something that you loved.

You slipped on your black furry slides with your lip gloss along with your purse, you grabbed your keys and headed out the door into your car

You slipped on your black furry slides with your lip gloss along with your purse, you grabbed your keys and headed out the door into your car. It didn't take long at all since his house is only a 10 minute drive, once you arrived you glanced at the mirror and fixed your outfit and made sure everything was looking good. You then grabbed all your belongings and  hopped out the car and rang his doorbell, you heard footsteps walking towards the door, shortly after the door opened and their stood your best friend.

He took you in for a hug causing a massive wave of butterflies to appear in your stomach as you hugged back. You just couldn't resist this man because he's everything that you could ever ask for in a boyfriend, Loving, caring, funny, respectful, smells good, and handsome AS FUCK. You walked inside and you two went up into his studio and he closed the door behind you and you made yourself comfortable in a chair as he sat beside you.

SeungYoun: Damn I feel like I haven't seen you in forever but it's only been a week. He said as you two chuckled in sync

Yn: I know right I missed you. You said as you hit his thigh

SeungYoun: I missed you too bae. He said as he placed his hand on your thigh looking into your eyes causing you to look away in embarrassment and laugh

Yn: Anyways, lets just get started. You said pulling a bag of hot fries out your bag

You and SeungYoun would have these little sessions about once a week, he said that he loved your criticism because it helps him better as an artist. SeungYoun is an upcoming r&b artist and it's been his dream to do this every since you two were little and you felt honored to help him out with his dream. You knew he would make it in the industry since he handled pressure well and was very passionate about this.