Choi Yeonjun

8:00pm

8:00pm

You were in your livingroom watching some YouTube videos on your tv as you laughed out loud from the funny content. You've been at the house all day since today was your day off while your boyfriend was at work. Usually by now he would be arriving momentarily as you looked at the time on your phone. Suddenly, you heard the keypad being typed upon by the front door and instantly knew it was yeonjun. He walked in placing his coat on the nearby couch and his keys on the kitchen countertop.

You got up and greeted him with a hug as you jumped into his arms, causing him to chuckle a bit.

Yeonjun: I see someone missed me today. He said as he kissed your lips

Yn: you don't understand the level of boredom I've reached today, I actually took two naps today. You said as he walked you two over to the couch

Yeonjun: looks like your gonna be up all night. He said

Yn: mmh hopefully I find some way to make myself go to sleep. You said as you hoped off his lap

You two continued to talk about your days as time went past. You two then began to head to the bedroom since it was getting late and he had work tomorrow. He then went into the bathroom to go take a shower and do his daily night routine as you got into bed since you already do your night Time routine. You were on your cellular device texting your bestie as you two were having a funny conversation that you didn't even notice that yeonjun was done.

He had came out the bathroom looking refreshed as he had a towel around his waist and his pink hair was wet which was really a sight to see. You finally noticed him when he sat down on the bed as he placed on his shorts as he took off the towel from around him and placed it in the nearby hamper. He then looked over at you as he laid on the bed next to you, moving you closer to him causing you to put your phone down.

You gave him all your attention as you looked into his eyes moving his still wet hair out his face as you admired his ethereal features.

Yn: your so pretty. You said smiling at him causing him to let out a small chuckle

Yeonjun: Not prettier than you though. He said as he placed a kiss on your lips

Yn: yeah... your right. You said flipping your hair causing him to let out another soft chuckle

He then got closer to you until there was no space between you two and placed his head by your neck, sucking on it softly leaving love marks. You placed your arms around his neck as he placed his arms around waist, rubbing up and down your back. His lips were so soft and plump, you could kiss on them all day. His hands then made their way under your shirt, unhooking your bra with ease.

He then removed your shirt along with your bra and began to lick all around your nipples, sending shivers all over your body. Yeonjun then went down until his head was between your thighs as your breath became hitched as his lips made contact with your inner thigh. You were already trembling with anticipation

Yeonjun: can I take these off? He said referring to your shorts and you hummed in response

He then pressed a kiss at your closed core and slowly took your panties off. He gave your slit a long, deep lick. Your breath became heavy as he continued teasing your entrance with his fingers, as his tongue worked wonders around your clit.

Yn: fuck yeonjun~ just like that baby. You moaned out breathlessly

He then pushed his finger in, but not all the way, just to tease you a little bit. You bucked your hips into his hand, needing more, wanting more. He placed his hands on your hips to prevent you from moving as you let out a soft whimper, wanting more. His tongue began to swirl faster around your clit as he added two fingers inside of you, causing a moan to escape from your lips. He then suddenly stopped his actions and took off his shorts as he placed himself between your thighs as he kissed your forehead.

He then intertwined both of your hands together as he slowly pushed himself inside. You groaned at the good feeling. He slowly fastened his movements, as whimpers and moans started leaving your mouth. You moved your hips in sync with his moves as his moist lips were kissing yours. You could feel your climax was approaching rather fast today. He surly knew how to drive you crazy.

He continued thrusting as you both came closer to your climax, finally releasing your juices. You both have had sex lots of times, but this times just hit different than the previous one's. He collapsed against your chest, panting as you ran your hand through his hair.

Yeonjun: I love you jagi. He said as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck

Yn: I love you too yeonjun. You said placing your hands back around his neck

❤️The End❤️