Yang Jeongin

6:30pm
Yn POV

You and your boyfriend walked along the sidewalk back to your place after a picnic in the park. You two have been in a relationship for almost 2 years and the only "sexual" thing that has happened was a make out session. Jeongin tried a couple of times to make a move on you but you wanted your first time to be special.

Yn: Sooo.. my mom and dad are gone away on a business trip and my sister is at my aunt's house, so can you sleep over with me I don't wanna be alone. You asked looking up at him

Jeongin: Yn your such a scaredy cat. He said laughing

Yn: No I'm not I just don't want to sleep alone. You said playfully hitting his arm

Jeongin: Aww it's okay Yn I'll be your knight and shining armor for tonight. He said bending down to kiss your cheek.

You two then walked to your place, you put in the numbers on the keypad and entered inside your home. You locked the door behind him and then you both took your shoes and coats off at the door as you went to go place the basket down. Jeongin went over to the couch and turned on the television.

Jeongin: You want to watch a movie. He asked looking back at you

Yn: Sure lemme get the popcorn. You said going into the cabinets to grab the popcorn

You popped the popcorn and then went over to the couch were jeongin was and took a seat right next to him, He picked a horror movie for you two to watch. As the movie was starting you grabbed the blanket off the couch next to you and placed it over both of you as jeongin placed his hand around your shoulder. The movie didn't last long before it became gory and bloody, you in particular are not afraid of horror movies but jeongin is. You felt him jump every time something pops up out of nowhere.

After one movie ended he choose another horror movie and this one was worst than the last.

Yn: Why would you pick a scary movie if your scared. You asked looking up at him laughing

Jeongin: I'm am not scared. He said

Yn: Jeongin, your literally trembling as we speak. You said

Jeongin: It's just... they keep doing jump scares and it's kinda intense. Right after he said that a jump scare came causing him to jump

Yn: Okay come on we're going to bed before you have nightmares. You said standing and grabbing his hand

The time was now 10pm and you've decided that it was time to go to bed since you both have been out all day. You walked upstairs and walked straight into your bathroom closing the door behind you, after undressing you hopped into the steamy hot shower as the water felt so relaxing on your body. You closed your eyes and took in the relaxing space as you begin lathering yourself up. Right in the middle of you rinsing yourself off, you felt a pair of arms around your waist causing you to move away quickly to see that it was jeongin.

Yn: Fuck you scared me. You said placing your hand over your chest

Jeongin: Aww im sorry I just wanted to take a shower with you. He said

He moved your waist closer to his as he begin kissing your lips, you then felt his member start to touch your womanhood causing you to moan into the kiss as you pulled away.