Choi San ✨ρт2✨

(A/N: I'm so sorry I've been holding out on posting this, I literally deleted this 2 times because I didn't like the way I wrote it😔 I hope this turns out well and I won't have to second guess myself anymore, also if you didn't read the first part please go and read it before you read this one)

12am
Yn POV

The clicking of your heels being heard throughout the hall, The tapping of your nails hitting your phone, You were just now leaving the office at this late hour because of your unpredictable boss. As you clinked your heels down the hall, you felt your arm being grabbed out of a dark corner of the room, the lights suddenly came on and you were face to face with your boss inside of his office.

San: So you thought you were just gonna get away from me that easily baby? He says with a smirk forming across his lips, he placed a gentle kiss on your lips and slowly caressed your jawline

San: By the end of the night I'm gonna make your fall in love. He bits down on your bottom lip causing you to moan into his mouth

He leads you to his office couch and lays you down as he immediately pulled your dress up and sucked on your already erected nipples, Instantly driving you crazy. Without warning, he slid his hand into your already wet panties and inserted a finger, causing you to squeal underneath his embrace. You could feel the bulge inside his pants getting hard rubbing against your thigh.

You grabbed onto his bulge causing him to groan out loud, he leans down into your face and takes his cock out almost immediately hitting his abdomen and he places it inside of you. He thrusts into you while staring deeply into your soul with his lust felled eyes. You saw him lift his head back and grunted as he thrusts into you.

San: Shit Yn your so fucking tight. He says right before he flipped you on all fours while digging his nails into your waist

Yn: F-Fuck daddy yes. Was all you could manage to spat out

San clenched his fingers around your hair, and pulled you back toward him and gave you a passionate kiss on the lips, "So fucking beautiful" he whispers in your ear. The size of his cock was overwhelming causing your eyes to roll to the back of your head as you moaned out loud in pleasure, you screamed out as a strong wave of electricity shot through your entire body making you shake violently and clench your walls around his San's cock.

It was probably the most intense orgasm you've ever had causing you to close your eyes and take in the euphoria moment you've just experienced. He spanked you harshly as he hissed in your ear from behind

San: You feel so good around me kitten. He growled into your ear right before his thrust got harsher and faster

You felt his thrust become faster and sloppier as his cock twitched inside of you.

San: f-fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Do you want daddy's cum baby? He growled into your ear

Yn: Y-Yes daddy please cum for me. You cried out

He did three more strokes before pulling out as you got on your knees and started bobbing your head on his cock causing him to release his juices inside of your throat. You departed your lips from his cock and looked up at him to see his mouth agape and his head leaning back, As soon as he noticed you he bought you up and gave you a long passionate kiss.

❤️The End❤️

So this is a short part 2 put I hope you enjoyed it☺️ Also I've seen the comments on my last imagine and a lot of you want a part two which I was not expecting😂 soooo I'm gonna give you what you want, a part two so stay tuned for that😌