Kim namjoom

So it's 3pm and the last period of the day is slowly coming to an end. You were sitting in the back of the class just staring out the window ready to feel the cool breeze when suddenly out of nowhere you felt a cold touch on your thigh. You look down to see who the owner of the hand was and it lead you to Kim namjoon who was a guy in your class you've had a crush on for quite awhile. You sat back in your chair and moved his hand away from your thigh and went back to looking out the window. You suddenly saw him out the corner of your eye move closer to you.

Namjoon:*whispers in your ear* stop acting like you don't want me to fuck your guts up. He said which made your spin shiver
Y/n: *whispers back* namjoon not now
Namjoon: why. He said lifting your skirt up and putting his hand down your panties.
Y/n: *lowly moans* n-namjoon pl-please stop. Not here
Namjoon: you seem to be enjoying it so much. Damn baby your pussy is wet as fuck. He says with a smirk on his face

namjoon starts to finger you harder and harder until you came. He pulled your skirt back down and he excused both of you to the bathroom. He grabbed you by the wrist and led you to a janitors closet and locked the door behind him. He instantly crashed his lips onto yours and grabbed onto your ass. You can't lie you wanted him as bad as you wanted him and you could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter through your underwear. He ended up breaking the kiss and pulled his pants down revealing his huge member and your mouth started to water from the excitement. You got on your knees and inserted it into your mouth and started sucking on it like a lollipop 🍭. Hearing him moan and grunt turned you on even more and you started sucking harder and faster. He came into your mouth and you stood up and he pinned you to the wall and put both his arms on each side of your face "your gonna enjoy this baby" he said smirking. He lifted your leg up and started thrusting into you immediately not even giving you enough time to adjust to it. You grabbed his hair and moaned out loud in pleasure. You two went in for about an hour and right as you two were coming the bell rang and he got up and put back on his clothes.

Namjoon: wow that was amazing. What are you doing tomorrow night.
Y/n: nothing why. You say getting excited
Namjoon: great here's my number I'll pick you up at 10. He said putting his number in your phone
Y/n: okay
Namjoon: oh and wear something sexy. He says while adjusting his tie and then walking out the room.

You put back on your clothes and grabbed you backpack and left out as well. As you were about to walk out the building your teacher spots you getting out of the janitors closet and calls you over and you sigh.

So this is a short one but I hope you still enjoyed it 😊