Hwang Hyunjin

10:30 pm3rd person POV

10:30 pm
3rd person POV

Your heels clacking could be heard throughout the whole empty parking lot as you made your way to your car, tiredly. Today has probably been the most tiring day of the week, you had a budget meeting this morning and you had so many calls today to your office specifically, and on top of all that it was your birthday and you couldn't even get to spend it with your family or friends. You had requested to be off on your birthday 3 weeks prior but was denied due to low staff.

The only thing you could think about doing right now at this moment was getting home and going straight to sleep. Upon arriving at your car, you sighed and placed your key in the ignition, and drove to your apartment in silence. It took 15 minutes to get to your place and at every red light, you took the opportunity to rest your head on the wheel since you felt like you were gonna pass out at any moment now. Arriving home instantly made you happier since you knew you would be able to finally rest.

You went up the elevator to the 3rd floor and upon arriving at your door, you placed the numbers on the keypad and arrived inside instantly seeing your puppy run-up to the door to greet you. You picked her and to pet her, upon turning the corner your boyfriend had jumped up out of nowhere and surprised you with a cake, causing you to get slightly frightened holding on to your puppy tighter.

Yn: fuck Hyunjin. You said chuckling as your heart was still racing as you placed the puppy down

Hyunjin: Happy birthday jagi~. He said with a cake in his hands smiling at you

Yn: aww thank you baby, it's so cute. You said looking at the homemade cake

Hyunjin: I know your birthday is almost over now but I wanted to make it feel at least a little special for you since you had to work. He said sitting the cake down on the counter

Yn: I know, thank you hyunjin~. You said placing a sweet kiss on his lips as he kissed back

Hyunjin: I did get you something tho, stay right here. He said then heading to the other room

You then began taking your jacket off along with your heels since your feet were aching. He then told you to close your eyes, which you did, and He then came back in with 3 big bags sitting them down neatly on the countertop.

Hyunjin: okay open. He said smiling as he saw your reaction

Yn: oh my god, Hyunjin. You said looking over at him

Hyunjin: god ahead open them. He said as you walked over to the first box

You tore off the wrapping paper and seen that the box read Chanel on it causing your eyes to gleam with excitement instantly knowing what it was. You opened up the box to see that it's the purse you've been asking for. You hugged him and kissed him all over his face as he giggled at your cute reaction. You then went over to the next box, which was smaller than the other, and took the paper off that one as well.