Kim Jong-in

12:30pm
Yn POV

It was 12:30pm and you just arrived to your apartment. You were extra tired tonight since your boss made you stay at work later than usual today because you had to finish the rest of your paper work. You got out of your car and shut the door behind you and locked it. Your feet hurt so bad that you wanted to take your heels off and walk barefoot through the rest of the parking lot.

Your eyes looked tired and you had a blank expression on you face the whole time you were walking into the entrance. Once you got in you walked tiredly toward the elevator and hit the button to your floor. Right as the elevator door was closing you saw a foot stop the door and the doors opened back up revealing a handsome, tall, beautiful tan man with a suit on.

Just as he entered you straightened your posture and moved to the corner of the elevator. He smiled and bowed at you and you bowed back. He was so handsome with his long black beautiful hair and his sexy plump pink lips. You didn't want to take your eyes off of him but you didn't want to seem creepy so you took a quick glance and then stared back to the front of the elevator. You could see that he was going to the same floor as you which excited you because you would be able see him everyday.

As you were deep into your thoughts the elevator suddenly stopped and shook a little causing you to bump toward the handsome looking man and he caught you before you feel.

Yn: *stands up straight* oh my god I'm so sorry sir. You say while fixing your dress

???: it's fine are you okay. He says while picking up his briefcase

Yn: yeah I'm fine I think the elevator stopped tho. You say while walking up to the elevator buttons.

Intercom: "Hi you guys the elevator has shut down and will be back up momentarily. We are so sorry about this inconvenience help is on its way."

"Great" you say sarcastically to yourself. Your feet were already hurting so bad and now you don't even know how long your gonna be on this elevator you started slowly getting annoyed as the thought of not getting into your bed wondered through your head.

You then decide to pass the time by getting on your phone and try to text someone but there was no signal. You then felt the guy looking at you from the corner of your eye, you then turned your head toward him and you saw him looking you up and down and you quickly turned your head back around. Just as things got more eerie you felt the air in the elevator stop and it started to get hot.

It felt like hours that you've been in the elevator but in actuality it's only been 15 minutes. You started to unbutton your jacket revealing the top of your dress which exposes your cleavage and you started fanning yourself. You then see, out the corner of your eye the mystery man undoing his tie and start to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt. You simply ignored it and kept fanning yourself. Just a as you slowly turned your head you were pinned to the elevator wall and was face to face with him.

???: ever since I seen you I knew I had to have you. He says in a deep husky tone

Yn: Wha—

You were cut off by his plump lips touching yours and you instantly started kissing back. Even though you didn't want to admit it you wanted him just as bad as he wanted you. He started touching and feeling all over you and within minutes both of you were topless. But then suddenly you remembered......

Yn: wait. You say while breaking the kiss. There cameras in here

???: i don't care I want them to watch. He says as he pulls your bra down and starts to suck on your nipples.

Yn: do you have a condom. I say worriedly

???: *looks up at you* noo.. but it's okay I'll pull out on time

You gave him a "bitch are you serious" look and just continued on letting him kiss on you.

1 Year Later

You walked into your boyfriends office while holding your 2 month old child in your arms. So if your wondering if he pulled out in time....no. no he did not and you got pregnant right after with a beautiful baby girl. You two actually started a relationship after the whole incident and have been happily dating since then. At first if felt weird but you actually went on a proper date and got to know each other. You've found out so much about Jong-in and you instantly fell in love with him. You went to go sit on the couch inside the office and just watched him.

Kai: *looks up from his work and smiles at you* what. He says while looking at you and the infant

Yn: we are bored,when are you going to be done working. You say referring to you and your child

Kai: *shuts laptop and walks towards the couch* aww my two baby's miss me. He says while kissing your forehead.

He then gently picks up Audrey and she instantly giggles at him which made a huge smile appear across Jong-in's face. When you had Audrey you had to become a full time stay at home mom which you did not want since you loved working but you didn't want Jong-in to not presue his dream so you just left. You did love not having to wake up for work everyday but eventually it got boring and then on top of all of that Jong-in wouldn't get home til around 11-12 at night.

But eventually you did get used to it and you've found ways to make staying at home exciting. But even on top of all of that you see Audrey every single minute of the day, yet she likes her dad more, you didn't care tho you loved seeing them play with each other it was cute. Afterwards you took Audrey up to bed and went back down to Jong-in sitting on the couch on his phone. You went up to him and sat on his lap facing him, which instantly made him turn his phone off, He then put his arms around your waist and started kissing all over your neck.

You then took off his shirt and he took off yours and you two had a hot, steamy make out session for about 5 minutes before he unbuttoned your bra and then laid you on the sofa. He started licking all over chest and nipples and made you feel like you were in cloud nine. He then started to rub on your womenhood from inside your shorts which caused you to let out a low moan, And then he pulled down his pants and then you took yours off.

Yn: wait do you have the condom. You ask worriedly

Kai: don't worry I'll pull out in time. He says while kissing your neck

Yn: *pushes him off* noooo you said that the last time

Kai: baby I don't have any and the store is closed I promise I'll pull out in time. He says while going back in to kiss on your neck

👨‍👩‍👧‍👧THE END👨‍👩‍👧‍👧