Song Mingi

11:30pm
Yn POV

You press the numbers on the keypad before hearing the small beep and walked inside the hotel room

You press the numbers on the keypad before hearing the small beep and walked inside the hotel room. You sat your stuff down on the couch and heard mingi talking in the room with the door closed and you assumed he was on vlive. His fans still didn't know you two were dating so your relationship was still a secret to the world. You slowly enter the room and wave at him causing him to acknowledge your presence by smiling at you then turning his attention back to his phone.

You just got back from going out with your friends and you were wearing a rather short dress that hugged your curves beautifully. You took off your heels and tiptoed in the room to grab you some night clothes to wear, but then you also grabbed some lingerie to wear to tease him and then went to the other room to change.

^You wore that^

^You wore that^

You heard him talking so you walked in and put your arm on the doorway and gave your best seductive look at him, once he noticed he did a double take and started stumbling over his words

Mingi: So umm... *Looks over at you* yeah we would be... I forgot what I was trying to say you guys. He says as he giggled into the camera

Now that you've lured him in you seductively walked towards him as he eyed you up and down but tried his best to keep reading the comments. You knelt down infront of him and he cleared his throat and tried his best to ignore your presence. You wait until he's in the middle of telling a story to make your move.

Mingi: So I'm actually ash... oh my b-bad you guys. He moans mid sentence

You place your hands on his thighs, causing him to jump slightly and you slide your hands slowly up and down them. You watch as the tent in his pants becomes tighter and you gave him a smirk knowing that he's helpless in this moment. He leans forward to read the comments just as your hand reaches his member, palming him through his pants.

He lets out a small moan but plays it off as if he's reading the comments, you giggle and continue your torment. It thrilled you knowing that so many people were watching but have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. He tries to shoo your hands away, but you persist, quickly undoing his belt buckle and freeing his member and he grunts as he felt your hands around him, you found it amusing how he just covered it up by acting goofy.

You wanted it make it harder for him so, you kiss the over sensitive tip, before deciding to take in his whole length. The sudden rush of pleasure caused mingi to moan loudly, this one not so easy to cover up, it became pretty obvious. His moans fueled you to go further and faster, hollowing your cheeks perfectly so he really felt it. In one swift movement you feel his hand in your head as he made you go faster.

He tenses up and you know he's close, instead of making him cum you suddenly stop, causing him to whine and you smirk before he quickly decides to finish himself off by hand. At this point some of the fans hand to know what was going on by now since he was barley talking to the camera anymore. You massage his thighs sending him over the edge, causing him release his load all over your breast.

You lick the off any extra, causing him to shudder at the over sensitivity. After he gets his breathing under control he decided to end the live.

Mingi: Guys I'm sorry I'm not feeling so well I'm about to go to sleep. Love you guys bye. He says waving then sitting his phone on the nightstand beside him, as he brings you up onto his lap.

Mingi: Fuck Yn. He says smiling at you placing a kiss on your lips

Yn: You were that needy daddy. You say teasing him

Mingi: I'm gonna make you regret teasing me baby. He said as he laid you on the bed hovering above you, as you two had a full makeout session.

The sound of lip smacking suddenly filled the room, he then gripped your waist as he dry humped his cock all over you clothed womenhood. You moaned into the kiss causing him to go even faster as you moaned even louder. He then lifts your legs on his shoulders and bends down to taste you, your mouth hung wide open as you place your hands on his hair and start to play with it.

He started to suck on your clit as he looked up at you as you bucked your hips against his lips. He then inserted a finger inside of you and starts fingering you faster and faster until he felt you were about to cum. He took his fingers out and stopped sucking your clit and you whined

Yn: Oh my god mingi pleaseee. You whined as you started to massage your clit

Mingi: Sweet revenge. He whispered in your ear as he started to kiss all over your earlobe.

You then came all over your fingers and mingi bent down to suck all of your juices up causing you to moan aloud again. Not even giving you enough time to catch your breath, he sat you up on the bed and sat you on his lap as he started to pepper kiss from your lips all the way down to your jawline. He then goes down to your nipples and starts to suck on one and massage the other.

As he sucked your nipples, he inserted his cock inside of you causing you to both moan in sync. You grabbed onto his shoulders for support as he rammed his cock in and out of you while going at an alarming speed. You cupped his cheeks as he closed his eyes and grunted, while he gripped onto your waist.

Mingi: f-fuck baby I'm gonna cum. He said with his eyes still closed

Yn: Me too b-baby

Waisting no time, he cums inside of you and you cum also as your juices mix inside of you and he lays you back on the bed and collapsed on top of while you both catch your breath. Right before he got up, he kissed your lips, he grabbed his phone and seen his reflection staring back at him along with millions of comments saying "Oh my god guys I think he's fucking" "damn so that's why he kept moaning" his eyes suddenly widened and he looked at you.

Yn: What? You say while looking up at him

Mingi: Umm.. hi guys soo... surprise I have a girlfriend. He says while looking into the camera with an awkward smile plastered across his face

😌The End😌

I actually enjoyed making this😂 thanks for reading and supporting me love ya💕