Kim Namjoon

1am

1am

Namjoon was accustomed to staying up late on most nights, with the help of his iced americanos that is. On some nights he wouldn't get a minute of rest but, he knew his limits and made sure to stay within them. However, you on the other hand, were a different story. You would stay up for as long as it took for you to get your work done and wouldn't get a lick of sleep until you were done.

You were sitting on the couch with your company papers scattered out across the coffee table. When you sighed, it was apparent that you were still awake. Namjoon padded over to the couch, stopping behind you. He placed his hands on your shoulders, giving them a soft rub.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now." He said as he placed a sweet kiss on your check

"So did I." You muttered leaning forward to grab the papers

"I figured if I can't sleep, I might as well do some work."

"Yn you need some rest, you've been working all day. You didn't even eat your dinner." He said in a concerned tone

"Namjoon, if I could go to sleep I would. But every time I lay down I just stare at the ceiling." You said getting up from the couch

"I see that tea I gave you didn't help." He said with evident dissatisfaction in his voice

The room went silent for a moment as you gathered up all your items off the coffee table

"Mhmm I think I have an idea, grab your shoes." He said as he made his way to the door putting on his jacket

"Where are we going?" You said slipping on your slides

"Just for a short ride." He said

You both then walked out the door, making sure to close the door behind you, as you hoped on the passenger side of the car while namjoon hoped in the driver seat. (We're going to pretend he finally got his license😂)

He pulled out the driveway and began to drive out into the dark streets. The more you observed the terrain that you passes by, the more tiresome you felt. Your eyelids were starting to feel heavy and your vision was beginning to get fuzzy. Right before you felt your eyes were about to completely close, the car stopped.

Your eyes fully open and you seen that you were in a more secluded part of a park that had an amazing view of a water fall and the stars above illuminated onto it, making it an even more beautiful scene. Your eyes lit up in amazement at the scenery; you let your window down to hear the peaceful sounds of the nature around as you sat back and relaxed in the seat.

"I see someone's looking more relaxed." He said as he looked over at

"Most definitely. This is such a beautiful place."

"Yea it is isn't it. I come here a lot to think when I'm stressed or having a problem. My problems completely vanish from my head." He said smiling at you

"I wish you would have told me about this place sooner. I definitely could have avoided some of those sleepless nights."

-Time skip-

As you were busy still admiring the beautiful scenery, namjoon reached over and gripped onto your thigh. You looked down at his hand for a split second then at him how was staring straight into your eyes with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"What?" You questioned

"Come here." He said referring to his lap

He scooted his seat back as you made your way onto his lap. You sat facing the window on his lap as he held onto your waist.

"Your so beautiful baby." He whispered in your ear as he began to kiss on your earlobe

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." You said as your eyes began to close as you took in the pleasure

"Oh trust me baby, I know how to finish up, the question is will you be able to take it?" He said causing you to turn your body towards him

"Nahh the real question is can you handle it?" You said causing him to let out a small chuckle

"Let's find out." He said as he bought your neck back to his lips and began to kiss and suck all over it

You leaned back on his chest as he continued to neck, giving him more access. You suddenly felt something poking at your Butt and instantly knew what it was, you looked back at namjoon with a smirk on your face.

"Mhmm someone's excited." You said referring to his dick

"Always excited to see you baby." He said

He then moved his hands underneath your shirt and starts to take it off. You felt soft kisses being placed on your back, giving you the feeling of bliss.

"Go to the back baby." He commanded, causing you to head straight to the back of the vehicle

As you climbed to the back, he followed right behind you as he begins to take off his shirt and undo his belt buckle. You take off your shorts and was left in just your undergarments; he laid you back on the seat as he slides his boxers down to his thighs as he moved your panties over. He placed his member inside of you, eliciting a moan from your lips.

He looked down at you with lust in his eyes as he began to thrust deep inside of you. You arched your back up, causing him to grip onto your hips as he began to go in and out of you faster.

"God f-fuck yes namjoon." You moaned aloud

"Right there baby?" He asked as he began to hit your g spot

"Fuck yes right there daddy." You moaned out a little louder

"Who's is it Yn?" He asked as he started to tease you by going slower

"Fuck it's your namjoon, it's all yours." You moaned out

"Good girl." He said as he began to go even deeper and faster inside you

After about 15 more minutes, You suddenly felt a knot form in your stomach and not to long after you finally released all over him and so did he. He laid his tired body o top of yours as you both tried to catch your breaths.

"Your gonna sleep good tonight baby."

😋The End😋