Wonho

7:30pm
Yn POV

You were sitting down on your couch listening to music until you read the time, 7:30 meaning you had 30 minutes til you need to head over to your dance practice. You've been training to be a dancer for about 2 years now with the same amazing dance teacher and your almost at the top. You've worked your butt off for the past two years and your hard work has finally paid off because a dance group has finally reached out to you.

You were so happy to finally be apart of a dance group especially considering the fact that this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Anyways, you just got out the shower and did your hygiene routine and you were now facing your closet trying to figure out what you wanted to wear. Once you found the perfect outfit, you grabbed your phone and keys then headed out the door making sure to text your instructor your on the way.

(Your outfit)

After locking your apartment door, you headed down the elevator and walked out to the parking lot

After locking your apartment door, you headed down the elevator and walked out to the parking lot. You hoped in your car, placed your key inside and drove the 15 minute drive to the dance studio where your instructor was waiting for you. Upon arrival you walk into the building, checked in and took the elevator to the studio. You slowly open the door to the studio to see your instructor already practicing some dance moves until he notices you in the mirror and welcomes you with his signature smile.

You've always found your dance instructor sexy but never spoke up about it because you felt things would become weird if he were to reject you. He had blond hair, pink plump lips which you adored and the most amazing physique you've ever seen on any guy, and his personality is even more amazing. Whenever your down he always knows how to make you feel better and always encourages you that you can do better which made you into the dancer you are today.

Anyways, you greeted him back by giving him a tight hug as he did the same and picked you up and spun you around in the process causing you to giggle.

Yn: Nigga put me down before I fall. You said in between laughter Causing him to put you on your feet

Wonho: I'm not gone drop you, do you see these muscles. He said flexing his muscles and abs

Yn: Turn around real quick. You said causing him to turn around.

Yn: Damn you right you is thick with two c's. You said smacking his butt

Wonho: Now when I do that shit to you, you better not get mad. He said looking down at you

Yn: I won't. You said under your breath

Wonho: What was said. He said placing his hand behind his ear trying to hear what you said

Yn: I said can we get started now. You said walking towards the mirrors to fix your fit