Park Chanyeol

5pm🏙

You and your boyfriend of 2 years were out on the streets of Seoul walking around shopping. You've both been out for quite a while so you decided to make this stop your last.

Yn: ooo baby look Victoria's Secret.You said practically dragging him toward the store

Chanyeol: y/n calm down down it's gonna be there when we get there.

You went inside the store and grabbed a hand full of clothes and used chanyeol as a basket. Most of them were lingerie sets of course along with some jogging suits and pajamas. At this rate your total was gonna come up to more than $100 dollars so you wanted to make sure everything was the perfect size. So with that being said you went towards the back to one of the changing rooms. You then grabbed one of the lingerie sets out of chanyeols hands and he went to take a seat infront of your door and got on his phone. You started to undress and put on the lingerie. It slipped on like a glove and it was also really comfortable. You looked at yourself in the mirror and admired the way the piece fit your body and how it hugged it perfectly. You then opened the door to see chanyeol's facial expression change from calm to surprised in an instant. He then got up and came into the changing room with you and closed the door behind him.

Yn: "chanyeol no not in here."you lowly yelled

Chanyeol: "babe come on there's no one in here" he said and placed a gentle kiss on your neck sending shivers down your neck

Yn: "I don't care someone could come in the room next to me and hear" you said trying to keep your voice as low as possible

Chanyeol: "then you need to stay as quiet as possible"

He then started to kiss you all the way down to your boobs and gently unbuttoned your bra. He then started sucking on your nipples which he knows is your weakness and started playing with the other one. Your tried your best to keep your voice as low as you could but you managed to let out a low moan which caused chanyeol to look up at you and shushed you and kept going. You then heard a noise coming from the outside of the dressing room and you quickly moved chanyeol and put on your clothes and then you both walked out of the dressing room with all your clothes in hand heading to the check out. While you were waiting in line a looked to the side of you towards the other line to see a guy with a women on the side of him staring at you up and down while biting his lip and then you felt your hair being moved to the side of your shoulder revealing the hickey that chanyeol made on you while in the dressing room. The guy instantly looked at it and then looks at chanyeol then back towards the front of the line. You then look up at chanyeol to see him facing the front of the line with a smirk on his face. You then look back to the front and shake your head. You pay for your stuff and then leave the store and started heading towards the car.

Time skip🏃🏾‍♀️

You two arrived at the house and went inside and just as you entered chanyeol pulled you towards him and started kissing all over your neck.

Yn: damn chanyeol I didn't even put my shit down yet.

Chanyeol: *grabs the bags from you and puts them on the floor and continues kissing your neck*

Yn: *moves him off of you* chanyeol I'm tired can we just cuddle. You say innocently

Chanyeol: Bae come on I'm horny as fuck please just give me 30 minutes. He says and started kissing on your neck again

Yn: noooo come on *leads him to the couch*

Chanyeol then sighs and accepts his fate and lays on the other couch next you and gets on Instagram. You look at him in confusion

Yn: what are you doing. You say in confusion

Chanyeol: what does it look like. He says with an attitude

Yn: I said I wanted to cuddle with you—

Chanyeol: and I said I wanted to have sex with you but we can't always get what we want can we.

Yn: ohhhh attitude. Okay fine I'll just lay here by myself then.

Chanyeol:....

Yn: and you not getting none tonight either so don't ask since you wanna act like a drama queen. You say rolling your eyes

Chanyeol: I don't have to ask cause I know eventually you'll start wanting me later. He says with a smirk on his face

Yn: are you sure about that. You say facing him

Chanyeol: I'm 100% positive babygirl. He says then winks at you