Lee minho

2:30pm

2:30pm

It was 2 in the afternoon and you were in your last period class of the day. You glanced at the clock on the wall seeing that you still had 30 minutes left, fortunately you weren't alone in this class so you weren't bored.

"Girl I got some tea for you." Your bestie said, causing you to turn her way

"Spill bitch." You said getting intrigued

"So last night at around 12, Jordan texted me saying that he's sorry and wants to get back together with me." She said causing you to sigh and shake your head in disapproval

"And your ass gone go right back to him too aint you?" You said causing a smile to appear on her face

"Girlll~"

"I don't know I was thinking about it." She said causing you to smack your teeth

"Just tell him yes and get it over with like how you always do, this y'all 4th time breaking up and getting back together." You said

"It's just this time I feel like he's changed, ya know?" You shook your head

"Girl you know you just miss that dick." You said causing her to burst into laughter

"You right." She said

She continued talking about her toxic as you just listened attentively. You've tried to intervene in the relationship plenty of times before, telling her that he's not good for her but she never listens so you just go with the flow at this point. As she continued on, someone caught your eye and you looked over to see that it was the schools fuck boy, lee Minho. You two made eye contact at the same time and you quickly looked away from him.

He continued to look over at you for a few more seconds and then focused his attention back on his friends. You and him never really talked to each other but you already knew that you weren't going to like him by his actions. For the rest of the class period, the teacher let class end early since she had to make and important phone call. The bell then rang and all the students went flying out the door.

As you packed your bags, you made eye contact with Minho again as he was walking out the door  and this time he winked at you, making you feel sudden butterflies in your stomach. You looked at your bestie who had her mouth wide open while looking at you in shock.