Hyunin x Reader

kinky👆🏽👀 Sooo this is going to be straight smut before I get started, make sure to prepare yourselves for what's to come

kinky👆🏽👀 Sooo this is going to be straight smut before I get started, make sure to prepare yourselves for what's to come. Now😌 let's get into it

9:30pm

Sitting in the middle of the two boys, who were your personal stress relievers, as one was kissing your lips and the other was kissing all over your neck. You were rubbing on both of their crotch through their pants, eliciting a moan from them. You leaned your head back as hyunjin slipped his hand in your bra, while playing with your nipple as jeongin sucked on the other. The pleasure from the two felt amazing and it definitely made you want more from both of them. You then moved them both off of you and led them both into the red bedroom and locking the door behind you.

Yn: Strip, now. You commanded them

Jeongin&Hyunjin: Yes ma'am. They said in sync and began taking off their clothes

You were definitely the dom in this whole relationship and loved it. The two were so fragile and loved being sub's because they knew it made you happy to see them in such a state. You then began walking over to the closet which was full of whips, chains, and any other kink toy you could think of. (We fifty shades of grey up in this bitch😂)

Yn: Hyunjin go to the chair, jeongin... get on the bed. You said and they did as they were told

You then handcuffed hyunjin to the chair and placed the blindfold on him, making sure he wasn't able to see since the chair was right across from the bed. You then went over to jeongin on the bed and handcuffed his hands and feet to the bed. Once you were done, you grabbed the whip and began to slowly tease jeongin by giving him a strip show.

Jeongin: fuck, Yn.... please come fuck me. He begged you as he tried to slightly move his feet but quickly realized he couldn't

Yn: beg for it baby. You whispered in his ear

Jeongin: Yn~ baby please.... please I'm begging you. Please come fuck me. He said

You then took his dick into your hands and began to stroke it causing a loud moan to escape from his lips as he looked down at you, unable to move. You then looked up at him and wrapped your lips around him as he moaned out in pleasure causing you to go even faster as you heard his sweet moans.

Jeongin: Fuckk~ yes Yn, just like that. He said as he held his head back on the bed

You then began to tease him by sucking directly on his tip, causing a whimper to come from his lips as he tried to move his hips up and down, but you moved your mouth away. You then hopped on top of him and slid his dick inside of you causing you and him to moan at the same time. You then grabbed the whip and hit him on the arm causing him to wince a little in pain. He then tried to move you up and down on his hips again

Jeongin: fuck~ faster Yn. He said earning him a whip across the chest

Yn: Eager aren't we baby? You said looking down at him with a smirk on your lips

You then began going a little faster but still not fast enough for jeongin apparently. You then looked over at hyunjin to see he was playing with himself as his mouth hung open, lowly moaning to himself since he did have a little space to move his hands.

You then bent down to jeongin and began to kiss all over his neck while continuing to please his dick, this caused him to let out another moan.

Hyunjin: Yn~ can you please come over here. He asked

You hopped off jeongin, causing him to whimper as he wanted more, and headed over to hyunjin. You got on your knees and moved his hand away from his dick and placed your lips around it, causing him to flinch at the sudden action as a moan escaped his lips.

Hyunjin: mhmm ....fuck yes Yn. He moaned into the air as he held his head back, taking in all the pleasure

You then slowly stood up and grabbed onto his shoulders, getting on his dick. You moaned at the feeling of him and so did he, you began to kiss all over his lips as he held onto your butt, wanting more. You rode him like a cowgirl and listened to the moans that came from his lips as you leaned your head back. Jeongin stared at the two of you as he bit his lips thinking about how it would be if you rode him.

Yn: You like that baby? You said riding him even faster now

Hyunjin: fuck yes~ ahh shitt. He moaned out

You then removed his blindfold as he looked at you in his eyes and leaned in as you two began having a full on makeout session. You then hop off of him and removed his handcuffs as you led him over to jeongin. You got on the bed and began to ride jeongin again as you stared down at him as Hyunjin had leaned down to kiss him. Moans and groans filled the entire bedroom as you began going faster, feeling like you were near the end.

You suddenly felt hyunjin get behind you and to kiss your neck as he felt all over your breast.

Jeongin: fuck~ Yn I'm gonna c-cum. He said

Yn: cum for me baby boy. You said looking down at him

He then signaled you to move off and he came all over his abdomen as Hyunjin licked his dick at its most sensitive state. You then took off his hand and foot cuffs and laid hyunjin down on the bed and got back on top of him. You began ridding him faster as he placed his hands on your waist moving you up and down as jeongin sucked all over your breast while getting his dick stroked by hyunjin.

Hyunjin: fuck Yn your gonna make me cum~ he moaned aloud as you continued riding him

Before you knew it he had came as well as jeongin licked up all his cum. Jeongin then laid you down on the bed as he began eating you out causing a moan to escape from your lips. Hyunjin leaned over and began to kiss your lips as you felt a knot began to form in your stomach. He waisted no time as his tongue licked and sucked all over your clit and before you knew it you had came all over his mouth and he slurped it all up.

Yn: mhmm good job today boys. You said looking up at them

Hyunjin&Jeongin: Thank you ma'am. They said as they both gave you a kiss on each side of your cheek

👍🏽The End👍🏽