Hong Joshua

11:30am

11:30am

You were roused from your sleep by the bright morning sun as it's rays illuminated inside your bedroom. For a moment, you were blinded by its powerful rays and had to blink a couple times to adjust to the scenery around you. As you placed your hand on the other side of the bed, you notice that your lover wasn't there until your eyes landed on the double doors of your balcony.

You noticed that they were open and faintly seen a figure standing there. You sat up on the bed and stretched a bit before getting up and placing on your slippers along with your satin robe, making your way towards the balcony. You welcomed the warmth of the mid morning, allowing it to engulf you in a hug. You walked towards him, gently wrapping your arms around his bare upper half.

"Mhmm look who's up" he said turning your way

"I would have stayed asleep longer if you were laying next to me. Your side of the bed felt lonely so I had to come look for you." You said looking up at him

"What are you doing up so early anyways, you don't have to practice." You asked

"Seems like my body decided to raise with the sun this morning I guess." He said looking out at the beautiful scenery

"It looks so beautiful out here this morning." You said looking out at the scenery as well

Joshua looked over at you and noticed that the sunlight was allowing your melanin to shine brighter. He smiled as he admired your beautiful features u til you looked over at him

"What?" You said looking over at him

"Nothing... you just look really beautiful this morning." He complimented you

"Nothing new of course." You said flipping your hair as he chuckled to your response

"Of course baby" he said as he smiled at you

You turned your attention back towards the scenery as he went behind you, placing his arms around your waist. About 5 more minutes passed by and you two went back inside the master bedroom closing the balcony door behind you. You both then went back inside, brushed your teeth and did your daily skin care routines.

Afterwards you walked back towards the bed and got inside the cozy blankets while turning your attention towards your phone. As Joshua got underneath the sheets, he placed his hands around your waist, bringing you closer towards him.

"Mhmm your so warm" he said snuggling closer towards you, eyes closed

"Yea that's because I'm actually wearing a shirt, unlike you." You said chuckling slightly

"I didn't feel like looking for it last night when you threw it." He said

"Technically that's not my fault, you were being rough when you took my clothes off so I returned the same energy." You said

"I'm sorry I was just so anxious last night. It's been a whole week since we've had sex."

"I don't blame you, shit I was too." You both began to chuckle at your response

You placed your phone down on the nearby nightstand and turned back around to face him, placing your arms around his neck. Your face inches away from each other's now as both of you inched your way towards one another until your lips were finally touching his. His lips were so sweet and soft, you could kiss him forever.

You closed your eyes as you ran your finger through his hair, fingers catching in the tangles. The kiss deepened as the two of you basked in the way the kiss felt and the way everything was so calm and quiet around you. Joshua climb over you, his body now hovering above yours as you were now in between him and the mattress.

"I love waking up with you like this." He said in between kisses

You moaned as his hand brushed against your inner thigh. Your legs widen on their own accord to welcome him to come in closer. He began to rub his finger against your slit through your panties, eliciting another moan from your lips.

"Joshua..."

He kissed your lips again as his finger ran up and down your underwear until the finally reached the waistband. He pulled the material of your underwear down, tugging them all the way down until your legs were free of them and immediately placed his head in between your legs. You closed your eyes as you began to take in all the amazing pleasure.

He took his time, making sure he kissed and licked every inch of your clit. You felt like you were in heaven or like it was a dream because it had to be to good to be true. It felt even better than before but you didn't question it and instead placed his face further in as you placed with his hair. He then looked into your eyes as he continued eating you out with a lustful look.

"F-fuck josh... yess baby." You moaned out as you bucked your hips up

He mumbled in response as he placed his arms around your hips, preventing you from moving, as he continued moving his tongue around your clit faster and faster. He then took one of his hands away from your hip and placed it inside your pussy as he admired your reaction.

"Right there?" He asked looking up at you

"Yes baby.. fuck I'm gonna c-cum" you said

As you were looking into his eyes you felt a knot in your stomach and you instantly knew what was about to cum. but as you you were staring into Joshuas eyes, the world around you began to fade into darkness and it was no longer morning. You then heard an alarm clock going off and You quickly sat up on your bed as you stopped your phone alarm clock and looked the time to see that it was now 11:30am.

You then look over to the right of your bedside to see that Joshua was still fast asleep.

❤️The End❤️

Happy Valentine's Day everyone I hope you have an amazing day and get to spend it with the ones you love💕 later on today I'm going to post a more "intimate" chapter for y'all so stayed tuned for that😉