162 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘

Beginne am Anfang

"Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy calls out from the kitchen. I forgot he was there doing whatever. 

"Why? What are you doing?" Jenna questions as she turns around as do I. 

"Homework," He states. Elena, Jenna, and I pass each other looks as Elena sits up and turns to look at Jeremy. 

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind, and I have a quiz tomorrow, so. . ." He trails off. 

"What do you think?" Elena asks us in a fake serious tone. 

"Alien?" I joke. 

"Some sort of replicant," Jenna says. 

Jeremy looks up us, "He can hear you." 

****

I was lying in bed with Elena. I decided to sleep in her bed because she was feeling all mopey and she asked me to stay with her. I had been awake for a while, but I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about a certain icy-eyed vampire. I heard someone knock and I looked to the door to see Bonnie coming in. "You up?" She asks Elena as she just saw me move. I sit up straight and look at Bonnie. 

"No," Elena says as she covers her face with her bed covers and Bonnie just sighs. She comes over to the bed and pulls the sheets off of Elena while she protests, "No, No." 

"Why haven't you called me back? Oh, and Rose, Grams has a message for you," Bonnie says looking towards Elena and then me. I had been learning spells with Grams recently. She lets me siphon her a little, but mostly has me siphoning from objects. It's been fun learning with her. She taught me how to light a candle and float feathers and a few other tricks. 

"I'm sorry," Elena apologizes. 

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asks her. 

"Yup," Elena says as she pops the p. 

Bonnie sighs, "Move over." Elena nudges my arm and I scoot over so she can make room for Bonnie. "I'm officially worried. What's going on?" Bonnie asks Elena. 

"I'm tired of thinking, of talking. I--" Elena says, but is cut off by Bonnie. Well Elena, I'm tired of life, you get used to it. 

"Can I get a one-line version, so I can at least pretend to be helpful?" 

"Stefan and her are splitsVille," I told her as Bonnie looked at me with a Be Sensitive look. 

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Bonnie asks, voice filled with concern for my twin. 

"Stupid question, Bonnie," I mumble. 

"Right, that was a stupid question," She sighs, "I know I've been kind of M.I.A. when you needed me the most. I suck." 

"You wanna make it up to me? Get my mind off it," Elena tells Bonnie. Yes, a distraction, finally. I will do anything to get my mind off Damon. 

"Just remember you asked for it," Bonnie says with a smile. She gets up and shuts the window, grabs some scissors, and cuts open Elena's pillow. 

"Hey!" Elena exclaims. 

"Uh, be patient," Bonnie tells her as she empties the feathers of the pillow onto the bed and sits down in front of Elena.