Chap 43

"But Zhan, you can't deny the fact. Of course, it looks girlish"

Tears welled up in Zhan's eyes coz he was truly hurt. He didn't give a damn when others commented on his looks but here, his Yibo even found him girlish. But before his tears trialed down, a pair of hands cupped his face wiping away the sliding tears. 

"Ahhh baby... please don't cry Zhan... just hear me out first. Of course it looks girlish. But what's wrong in looking like a girl. You are blessed to have a physique like this Zhan. You don't believe me, but let me tell you you're a mystery. A complete mystery. One time, you look beautiful and then the next minute you look handsome. You have such a duality. You're cute, hot, sweet, sexy... Ahhhh.. On the whole, you're ethereal. You have a godly body that makes you beautiful. But you have a perfect jawline shape face that proves that you're freaking handsome and your body language, your intimating walk shows that you're too too manly. You're a mixture of all charms baby. And as a cherry on the cake, your mole, your cute sexy mole. Oh my god,...you don't how much self control I am possessing just to remain sane when you're next to me, You're a godly creation Zhan. You don't know your value. You're pitch perfect. So never ever feel inferior about your physique or your looks. Okay????"

Zhan nodded frantically still tears falling down but this time it's due to pure bliss. His Bo Bo thinks him as perfect. All his insecurities flew away when Yibo connected their lips together. Yibo sighed in content when he feels Zhan relaxing in his hold visibly. Once they part their lips, Zhan hugged Yibo tight and hid his face on his crook. Yibo chuckled and hugged him tight as if his life depends on that hug, of course it is. A sudden bell sound bring them both to earth and before Yibo could realize what's happening, Zhan pecked him on his lips and mumbled a "love you bo bo" then sprinted towards the door to open it. Yibo couldn't express how much happy he is, he is on cloud infinity (A/N : thanks for your suggestion my friends to use cloud infinity instead of cloud nine 😎😎)

Pei Xin and Guo Cheng stood outside the door ringing the bell. When Zhan opened the door, their brows furrowed seeing the beet red face of Zhan with trails of tears. 

"Ge ge, are you alright? are you not feeling well? did Yibo fought with you?" both continuously shot a wave of questions which made Zhan speechless. As his armor knight, Yibo appeared on time, back hugged Zhan, placed a peck on his cheek and smiled cheekily seeing his two friends. 

"Don't worry guys, my baby is feeling overwhelmed thinking about our lovey dovey relationship. That's why he is too flustered with happy tears. Just ignore my bunny's blushy face and go load all the boxes on the cars!! Quick!!!" 

If there is any shade of red you could name after beet red, then that's the color of Zhan's face now. The other boys were left awestruck due to series of attacks by our one and only attacker Zhan's Yibo. First, Yibo's cheeky smile coz... guys... he is the famous WANG YIBO.. A STONE FACE... and second, his shameless flirting with his so called baby bunny. 

They silently went inside without uttering a single word and started  carrying and loading all the goods in the car.  After an hour of hard work, they all reached Yibo's flat. Pei Xin and Guo Cheng in their car and the couple came in Yibo's bike. Yibo keep on jumping in excitement that finally his Zhan is gonna stay with him. He literally dragged Zhan and went upstairs. Even the two friends are too curious of why Yibo is too hyperactive. But when Zhan and the other two entered the flat, their jaw dropped and eyes popped out of their socket. It's full of Zhan's face everywhere. I mean everywhere meanssss EVERYWHERE.....

In his sofa,