Chap 21

"Whattttt..... you're house key, you're sharing with me????😲😲😲

Yibo was too surprised by the older's words. 

"Of course, as I said yesterday, you can come here anytime. Consider this as your home. Feel free to use it. I will not chase you out okay... now go to your practice. Don't overwork. Eat well on time. Okay?"

Yibo stood there frozen. The Zhan's way of treating him was totally different today. He could feel like a wife sending him off to office. He grinned ear to ear. He hugged Zhan tight. 

"Thanks, Zhan ge, I am so happy that you're taking care of me. I will eat on time. Don't worry. Just attend my call whenever I call you"

"Okay, take care. I am going now"

With that, both went to their works. From that day on, Zhan looked after Yibo as like a baby. Due to Yibo's tight schedule they couldn't meet often, but Zhan called him every morning to wake him up, to remind him eat his breakfast, lunch and dinner. Many days, Yibo slept in Zhan's flat by hugging each other. 

Daily Yibo will facetime Zhan while waking up in the morning and going to sleep. He loves to see Zhan's sleepy face. 

2 months spent as smooth

2 months spent as smooth. But one day, when Zhan called Yibo, he felt there was some tension in Yibo's voice. 

"Yibo, what happened.. are you alright?"

"Yeah, Zhan. I am fine"

"But why I am feeling something is not right. If you want to share anything.. you ca___" Before Zhan could finish his sentence he could hear Yibo shouting to someone. 

"I said leave.... can't you understand this simple words. I don't wanna talk to you" 

Zhan sensed the tension going around Yibo. He don't know what to do to control the others anger. 

"Bodi..... are you there?"""

"I said .. jus.... wait Zhan Zhan.. what you called me...?" Yibo ignored the person who is pestering him once he heard his Zhan called him like that. 

"Bodiiiii.... my bodiiii... don't get tensed. Just relax. If you feel someone pestering you. Just move from that place. If you want to come to cafe today. Just come. Please don't stress yourself." 

"Zhange... I am so happy. I don't care about anyone here. I will come today. Bye Zhan ge"

Zhan smiled once he sensed that the latter became normal. He started to walk towards the cafe. When he greeted Mrs. Martin and entered into the kitchen, he got frozen by the sight in front of him. 

Song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan stood there kissing each other. 

"Excuse me, what's going on here???" Zhan couldn't stand still watching it. 

They both suddenly retrieved and looked down like kids standing in front of a principal waiting for punishment. 

"Care to explain????" Zhan arched his eyebrow folding his hands over chest. He asked both to take a sit. 

Song Juiyang was the first to talk. "Sorry Zhan. We shouldn't have acted like this. And we didn't told you anything before. I guess it's not fair to hide after this. We both are dating now and he is my boyfriend now" 

They both mentally got prepared to get scoldings from the other due to their behavior. But in contrast to their thought, something unexpected happened. 

"I am so so so happyy  for you guys..." Zhan hugged both at same time tight. 

They both stood dumbstruck since Zhan never spoke friendly with them or hugged them like this. Zhan released the hug and spoke

"I can feel that why you are shocked now. Though we worked together over an year, I haven't acted friendly towards you guys. That's because of my insecurity. But when I had Yibo as my friend, my insecurity wall started to vanish and I also wanted to be friend with you guys. But I had no chance to talk about this. Today I planned to talk to you both but you startled me with some inappropriate contents. But I am so happy for you. Don't worry. I am there for you. If you want any help, please feel free to ask. We are friends from today" Zhan showed his best smile to the other two. 

Then all three started to have some talk while both lovers explained how they fall in love and who confessed first. Also Haoxuan told about his crush on Zhan which made Zhan dumbfounded for a minute. Then he told when he saw Zhan with Yibo, he felt that they were made for each other and so he buried his feelings. After Jiyang took care of him and before three days, Jiyang proposed him and he accepted it

 After Jiyang took care of him and before three days, Jiyang proposed him and he accepted it

They spent some quality time chatting and then they went back to their work. It;s 8 when all (Mrs. Martin, Jiyang, Haoxuan and Zhan) talking in the cafe since there was  no customer to attend, they heard bike sound. Zhan ran out fast once he heard the bike sound and there he saw Yibo coming with a sweet smile. Zhan ran and hugged him tight. Yibo froze by the older's action. Then he came to sense and hugged him back. 

After breaking the hug, Zhan cupped Yibo's face and kissed him on his forehead. 

"Are you alright, Yibo. I hope every issue resolved now. Please don't get tensed" Zhan told looking straight into his eyes. 

"Ahhhh.. Zhan ge,.. I am not alright. But this is because of you. I was so excited to come here so that I can hear you calling me Bodi... but you called me Yibo.... pufffff....." Yibo pouted. 

"Hahaha... my dear bodi.... If you feel happy, then I will call you like that hereafter. okay?"

Yibo hugged him again "Thanks Zhan ge, today you really saved my day. I totally lost my temper today but you saved me"

"Okay, no need to thank me. Come inside, I will introduce my friends to you" by saying Zhan dragged Yibo inside the cafe. 

"Yibo, you know them already. But today we became friends. He is Song Jiyang and  he is Wang Haoxuan. And the important thing is they both are boyfriends now"Zhan introduced them with full of excitement

"Wowww.. congrats" Yibo congratulated them. They all had a good talk. Then Zhan and Yibo went to Zhan's flat. They refreshed and had their dinner. Once they went to bed, Zhan made Yibo to sit next to him. 

"Okay Bodi... now tell me? what happened today? why you became so tensed today. Who made you lose your temper?" 

"It's all because of her, Zhan. I don't know why she came back" 

"SHE????????? is she... shhee your ex girlfriend???"

***********************************************************************************************