Chap 65

***Yibo took a deep breath before composing himself "Your play is over here, Mr. Xiao Zhan. So please get out of my place and life now itself"

When Yibo walked towards their bedroom, Zhan followed him back with a racing heart and face full of tears. He had no idea why his Bodi behaving like this but he somehow understood that everything happening here because of Yibo's stepmother. When Zhan reached their room, Yibo closed their room door with a bang and locked it. 

Before Zhan could react, Yibo threw himself on Zhan, hugging him tight... 

"Zhan ge... she is evil... she talks bad about you... she wants Bobo to leave Zhan ge... I am scared that she will take you away from me"

At first, Zhan's mind went blank. He couldn't at first decipher what's happening. But when he came to his sense, Zhan exhaled in relief hugging his baby tight as he could. His Bodi believes him and his love for him, he felt elated to have his Bodi as his life as his love. After a minute, they both released their hold.

Yibo still sniffing explained everything "Zhan ge... she showed me some pictures of you getting money from that Meng's secretary. And she also played a recording in which you told me you never loved me and approached me only to get information about my dad's company details. That recording sounded exactly like your voice and modulation ge. What's happening here..."

He also explained how Zhan in that recording spoke low about Yibo. Zhan listened carefully and before he spoke, he took a glass cup and threw it on the door which broke with a loud noise. Then he cupped Yibo's face "I don't know who that Meng you're talking about. About getting money, yes I got it but that's not to play with you. I got that as a payment for one of my works. As I said earlier, I will explain everything to you when the time comes. But I haven't played with your feeling Bodi. I will never and ever do that kind of thing. I love you wholeheartedly and will always love you till my last breath"

And Yibo sealed their lips with a sweet kiss ensuring how much he trusts his Zhan by that kiss "I trust you with all my life Zhan ge. I once made a mistake by not trusting you. But I won't do that again"

Zhan smiled seeing how is Bodi looking at him with such a determined look. He again took a glass and broke it so that people outside will think that they are arguing inside. 

"Bodi... as you said, your stepmother is indeed evil... I have no time to explain what conversation we had before you came. But one thing, I am sure... she needs you to take over your dad's company as quick as possible. She is planning something wicked here"

Yibo's body visibly tensed "Then what to do now, Zhan ge??"

"We will go as per her plan Bodi... she asked me to manipulate you to take over your dad's company but when I rejected her offer, she planned to throw me out of your life and stage that as a betrayal so that you will be emotionally attacked and accept her offer. Let's act accordingly... for now... as how you did earlier, act like you're done with me... don't hold back... throw me out of your house. Then say to her that you will take over the company to prove your worth to me as revenge"

Yibo took a deep breath before agreeing to the plan. They stayed there for 2 mins by banging the door and breaking the glass creating a tense atmosphere. Zhan then went close to Yibo and started rubbing his cheeks with Yibo's cheeks to transfer the tears of Yibos into his face, since Zhan is not in a crying mess, but Yibo is. 

Before Yibo could react, Zhan slapped himself hard. Yibo gasped suddenly holding Zhan's hand removing from his cheeks "Zhan ge.. what the hell you're doing?"

But Zhan cheekily smiled keeping his hand on Yibo's cheek "Don't worry Bodi... to make them believe, you need to show your hate towards me... I know you will never beat me even for an act after our previous experience. That's why I did it, sorry... forgive your bunny ... please..."