Chap 3

MY DEAR BUNNYYYY.....

"Bye my dear bunny, will meet tomorrow at the same time" Yibo waved his hand to the man who almost reached staircase to go down.

Yibo still smiling like an idiot "Ahhhh.... why I am not getting mad though he neglected me rather I am feeling so excited by his attitude. He is so cool, calm and composed, most importantly so freaking cuteee. Ahhh... is this love???? "Yibo thought himself and went downstairs.

He searched for the man down but he couldn't find him so he left the cafe and went home. On the other hand, the man ran into the kitchen just to hide him from Yibo.

"Is he playing with me. How can he confess all of a sudden like this. How can one like other in within an hour, is it some kind of drama or love at first sight. I believe in love but this is too dramatic, I need to stop thinking about this incident and concentrate on my work now". With that thought, the man started his work in the kitchen.

*Wang Yibo flat @8.30 PM*

Yibo forgot about his practice. He came home straight and laid on his bed. He was keep on thinking about the man whom he met in the cafe, to be short, his boyfriend. He was blushing like hell with the thoughts. By the time, Yibo's mobile started to ring. It was Mrs. Lee

"You idiot, again you messed up with your date. I curse you now, you are not gonna find your love until you die. You're gonna be single forever. Now pack all your things and get out of my flat" Mrs. Lee cursed Yibo with a harsh tone. 

On the other hand, Yibo shouted with more excitement "HAHAHA... YOUR CURSE WILL NOT WORK MRS.LEE, I FOUND MY LOVE, I FOUND MY LOVABLE BUNNY, thanks to you, only because of you, I met him and now  I am enjoying the feel of love. Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu....."

Yibo was screaming like a child and Mrs.Lee couldn't believe her ears. "Is this my Yibo, the cold prince Yibo who will not even talk 3 to 4 words at a time, or is it a wrong number???? "she asked in a surprised tone.

"Aish, yes I am Wang Yibo, but I am not your Yibo. I belong only to my bunny" Yibo giggled after saying that. 

"I couldn't believe you have such a side Yibo. I need to see that bunny who pulled this side out of you, what's his name????" she questioned Yibo with much excitement.

"Ahhh.. I don't know his name, I don't know anything about him but we have date tomorrow, I will come to know everything tomorrow". 

"You don't even know his name, ahhhh.. come on child grow up. The other people are even kissing on their first blind date but you still haven't know his name. Come on Yibo, pace up. Fine it's late, so eat something at first and then sleep well. By the way, congrats my boy, you found your love, keep going. Good night" with that she kept the phone. 

"See what you have done bunny, I lost my appetite, lost my cold prince title. You are driving me crazyyyyy....." with that thought, he went into a deep slumber.

*Next day morning*

All the members were practicing their dance choreo. Yibo came to the garage by 8 am. Everyone got confused by the behavior of Yibo, since Yibo will always arrive first for the practice by 7 and he never missed any practice in his lifetime. But yesterday evening, he missed the practice and also now he was late for his  practice session. 

A/N : Okay, it's time to introduce the group members. Yibo C'mon. Introduce them now. 

Yibo POV : Okay, I will do it now. As I said earlier we are of six. 

Zheng Fan Xing, Guo Cheng, Qi Pei Xin, Ji Li and Zhu Zanjin (A/N : Guys, though Zhu Zanjin played villain role in The Untamed, I love him so much. So in this FF, he is a good soul. I hope you don't mind)

 I hope you don't mind)

We are all friends from childhood

We are all friends from childhood. But their parents are very supportive in terms of their dreams and careers. I feel envious sometimes when I see them. 

And we have a choreographer and his name is He Peng. Really he is the best asset for us. A kind human (A/N : Even I like him, so no bad characters :))

 A kind human (A/N : Even I like him, so no bad characters :))

Okay, that's all the introduction of my troop. My friends are approaching towards me, I don't know why. Let me ask them. 

"What happened? why you guys are looking at me like that?". 

"What happened to you Yibo? are you not feeling well. You came late for the practice for the first time and you even neglected yesterday's training. And the most creepy thing that  I could not digest is YOU ARE SMILING" Fan xing shouted. 

"Yes, I am not feeling well, physically I am good, but mentally not good. I think it's due to.......... LOVE".

"WHAT LOVE....................." everyone shouted on one go. Even He Peng joined with them. 

"I couldn't believe it. You said the word "LOVE" I am gonna faint now. OMG who's that alien girl made you love, I wanna know now" Ji Li started jumping up and down.

"Not an alien girl. A beautiful, handsome, cute and lovely boy. My cute bunny". 

"A BOYYYYYYYYYYYY" again chorus happened. 

Then I explained everything what happened yesterday to them. Even they scolded me since I don't know his name. I know his name, it's BUNNY. That's enough for me. But in today's date, I will do anything to know about him. 

ANYTHING... [😏😏😏]

*******************************************************************************************

A/N : Hi Guys, this is my first FF, so please highlight my mistake and give some valuable feedback so that I can continue this FF. If it's boring or not worth, please do inform so that I will stop writing it.