Chap 9

***The next day evening 6.15***

Zhan was looking after Harry and Ron, suddenly he heard a little kid voice from the downstairs

"Zhan ge, Zhan ge....." little A Yuan ran into Zhan's arm and hugged him tightly. At the back, Yibo stood smiling at them. 

Zhan released and looked A Yuan from top to bottom. He was so stunning. He wore a blue shirt with navy blue blazzer and also a cute tie. Then Zhan looked at Yibo who was smiling like a proud dad who is responsible for Yuan's make over. 

"Ahhhh

"Ahhhh.. A Yuan, you look handsome"

"Yibo Ge got these dress. He also bought this shoe and many dresses. I also have my own bag, water bottle now" Yuan was so excited. 

"Wow. Super ...Yibo Ge have a good and a kind heart then. Do you like Yibo Ge?"

"Yeah, I like him very much but he said he only like you" Yuan pouted 

Yibo then came into the scene "Hey A Yuan, I didn't tell like that, I said I also like you but I like Zhan Ge more than you and more than anything".

"No, I like Zhan Ge more than you" Yuan protested

"No, I like him more than you, not only like, I love him more than anything, Zhan Zhan make him understand that I love you more than him" this time Yibo pouted. 

Zhan facepalmed "Enough of your non stop confession of your love to me, A Yuan, do you want to play with us, you have two friends here, he is Harry and he is Ron"

A Yuan got too excited and played with them. Yibo and Zhan sat next to them and started to play with them. 

Once Martin came, he took Harry and Ron. Then Zhan asked Yibo to look after Yuan for some time and went back to his work. 

When it was about 7.30, Zhan came upstairs and could see Yibo was playing with Yuan. 

Zhan couldn't resist himself from enjoying the cuteness of Yibo

Zhan couldn't resist himself from enjoying the cuteness of Yibo. He went near to them and ruffled Yibo's hair gently. 

Then all three had their dinner, spent so much time playing and by 8.30, Zhan took Yuan and their luggage to the cab which he booked some minutes ago.