Chap 13

WHHAATTTTTT.....😲😲😲

"What I did? Zhan Zhan this is not play time. I am asking seriously. Please tell that person name?" Yibo's face became so serious

"Hey Yibo. I am not playing. Seriously you're the reason why I cried that day" Zhan said with a slight dip in his voice.

"What I did that day?, I didn't scold or say anything bad to you. I don't even spoke to you that day. Then how come I would be responsible for your sadness?" Yibo became tensed. 

"Just now, you  itself said the reason for my sadness. Do you remember on Sunday night, before I arrived at Beijing, I called you by 10 and you said you were in PUB?"

"Yeah, I remember. I went with my friends to the PUB. Zhan don't say, you were sad because I went to PUB?"

"Ahhhh, no Yibo. I am not sad because of that. To be frank, that's your life, I don't have any right to get mad about that"

"You have every right on me Zhan. Don't say like that. Now just tell me what is the exact reason" Yibo said in a serious tone.

"Fine. I will tell you. You told you were in PUB when I spoke to you that night. You sounded drunk. Once I reached Beijing, I pinged you but I didn't got any response from you. I thought you slept so you will be messaging me by morning once you wake up. But you didn't pinged me morning. I thought you have hangover due to last night drinks, so I waited till 10. But I didn't received any response from you. So I tried calling you again and again but you didn't pick the call. I tried to console myself that you were busy with your practice that's why you didn't pick my call. But I couldn't concentrate on my work" Zhan paused for some seconds. Then he took a deep breath and then continued

"Then I pinged  many times asking you to give me a call or message once you were free. But I received no reply" little drop started to roll on Zhan's cheeks. He looked down the floor. 

"I consoled myself again and again that you were fine and nothing happened to you, but I could not control myself from thinking the other perspective

"I consoled myself again and again that you were fine and nothing happened to you, but I could not control myself from thinking the other perspective. I was afraid if you were not feeling well or sick due to last night drinks or have you reached home safe or have you got into any trouble over there. When time passes, I couldn't control my fear. I asked permission from my office and came to cafe to check if you were there. But I couldn't find you there. I don't know where to look for you. I don't know any of your friends number. I don't have your address. I became restless. I got panicked" Zhan wiped his tears and looked Yibo who kept lowered his head avoiding Zhan's gaze. 

"Before you came to cafe that day, I heard  a bike sound, I almost tripped but managed to run to check if it was you. But it was not you. That time, I was completely broken. I ran into the kitchen. I couldn't hold my tears. I cried like hell and I don't know how many minutes I cried  on the same spot. That's when you came"