Chap 63

Mr.Yang was......

Smiling 🥰🥰🥰

When Yibo and Zhan stood up from the ground, they saw all were gasping looking at their CEO

When Yibo and Zhan stood up from the ground, they saw all were gasping looking at their CEO. Mr. Yang who noticed their gazes sighed "I know I know, you might be wondering that 'did this robotic boss know how to smile' right? I know all the comments you pass about me you know. But, come on guys, how can I not smile seeing how lovely this couple is, oh I even cooed to my surprise at a point when Mr. Xiao confessed his love to Mr. Wang you know. And I thank all the god for giving me the strength to stop myself from crying seeing them expressing their love. Oh god... thanks to Mr. Niu who informed me about your termination when I was on my office trip, Mr. Xiao. That's why I came to the office earlier to inquire about it but before that Mr. Wang solved this case with the ending touch of his heartfelt apology. 

Mr. Niu, expect a bulk bonus this year" he said looking at his PA who in turn almost jumped in happiness in front of his boss

(Niu Junfeng)

Everyone was stunned seeing their boss talking with a heartfelt smile

Everyone was stunned seeing their boss talking with a heartfelt smile. But Yang turned into his stoic demeanor and asked all to disperse and get back to work. This made every person dash out from the meeting hall in a flash speed. 

Zhan took Yibo's hand and stood in front of Mr. Yang, they both bowed in front of him "We apologize for the commotion we caused today Mr. Yang. And also thank you so much for listening to our explanation and seeking justice for us" saying that they both bowed again in front of him only to get up after hearing a long sigh. 

Mr. Yang heaved a long sigh "Oh come on guys, screw this formality. Call me Yang. I am the one here to thank you for showing what true love is. I am a guy who despised the feeling called love throughout my life. For me, work is my only companion. That's how my parents brought me up. They never showed love towards me. All-time, in business trips, earning money, striving to bring the company to top ranks. And that's what they thought me to... never believe anyone, never lose yourself in any kind of feelings, and till a few minutes ago, I was living as per their advice

But, your love, the trust you have in each other, it proved only one thing to me. Love is not weakness, it's your strength because of which you won today. You both made a big change in my life today and I can't be grateful for that. So, here I request you both to accept me as your friend please so that I can learn more about love by being with you as a friend..."