Chap 11

Meee... afraid, no no....noooooo...

"Zhan Zhan, you don't know about me, I am the definition of courage. I am a man with no fear" Yibo told with a bold voice. But inside, Yibo was shivering with the thought of sleeping in darkness 

"Zhan sleep don't switch off the light then I will be a dead meat" he thought himself. 

Zhan looked Yibo with a confusing look "Then why you want night lamp?"

Yibo stumbled for a minute and then came up with an answer "That's because, since this is the first time, I am sleeping in an other flat, I will not sleep soon and I will be using washroom often if I am in unfamiliar place. So I can't keep switching on and off the light when I want to use it. It will disturb you, you know. That's why" 

"Oh okay fine, no worries. I am okay with the lights. Then good night, sleep well" with that Zhan went to a deep slumber. 

But the poor soul lying beside him can't even divert his gaze away from Zhan's face.

"Zhan, do you have heart. How can you ask me to lie beside you. I can't even control myself. Why are you punishing me like this" Yibo thought himself. 

Suddenly two images appeared in front of him. 

Tatadaaannnn...😜😜😜😜

Devil Yibo 😈👿😈👿😈👿

Devil Yibo 😈👿😈👿😈👿

Angel Yibo 😇😇😇🥰

Yibo jolted and look at the two images in front of him

Yibo : What you both are doing here? Go from here. If Zhan wake up, he will see you both

👿: Hey Yibo. Long time no see man!!! you would be missing me and my advise, I know. Don't worry I am here to help you to court your Zhan. (Evil smirk 😏😏)

😇 : Hi Yibo, how are you. I am here to help you to handle your emotions and to stop you from doing any wrong things 

👿: Yibo, you listen to me. Don't listen to that badass.  See, just look at your Zhan. How beautiful he is. He looks damn sexy man. See his lips and that mole ahhhhhhh... It's too tempting. Don't miss this chance. Just go and climb what's yours. 

Yibo looked at Zhan and lips. His gaze stared at Zhan's mole. He slowly crawled and reached Zhan's face. 

But before Yibo could cup Zhan's face

😇: Stop it Yibo. You should not do that. You're a good soul. Zhan is considering you as a good friend. You're just a friend not even his best friend. A friend will not do this kind of this. That too, you are not that much bad to take advantage of him when he is sleeping. Please don't lose your mind by hearing this devil's idea.

On hearing it, suddenly Yibo retrieved his hand that was about to caress Zhan's lips and backed up from him. 

 😈: You stupid Yibo. Don't miss this chance by hearing this f***king angel's words. He is trying to ruin your happiness. Just think, even though you told that you would take couch to sleep, Zhan insisted you to sleep with him. WHYYYY??? he wants you man. He is shy. He wants you to make the first move. So listen to my words, just go and kiss him on his lips. At first he will act like he is not with your action but after some seconds he will definitely kiss you back. Believe me, you will have a wonderful night of love making if you initiate with a kiss. Go for it.... fighting... 

😇 : Could you please stop tempting him you devil. Yibo listen to me, carefully. Zhan wanted you to lie in bed because he felt sorry for you. He don't want you to lie down in a small couch and suffer. It's humanity and not craving for your touch. Just say one thing clearly, you need his body for your lust ???or you need his soul for your love????

Yibo : Of course, I need his soul for my love. I want to live with him life long. I want to spend my whole life showering full of my love towards him. 

😇 : If that's your feeling, then please keep your lust thought away and shower only your love on him. He is sick now. Treat him with care not with your stupid touches and clingy behavior. He gave you a precious opportunity to stay beside him. He had no friends in his lifetime. He gave the position of friend which was reserved for his soulmate to you. So please respect his feeling. 

😈 : Yibo, stop listening to this dramatic dialogues. Love means sex dude. Just enjoy this moment. I am sure you will___

Yibo : Stop it you f***king b**ch. I almost lost my sanity by hearing your stupid advise. I would have lost my Zhan by now if angel is not here. Thank you Angel for helping me with a solution for my mixed feelings. And you little devil, don't never ever try to provoke me. If you do this again, I will kill you with your own trident, Mind it. 

After hearing those words, devil frowned and disappeared immediately. Soon after angel bid goodbye and disappeared. 

"Don't worry Zhan. I will take care of you till my last breath" Yibo ruffled Zhan's hair and then lied beside him which lead to a deep slumber. 

****Next day morning 9.30*****

Zhan woke up and felt that his fever was gone. He then checked beside him but Yibo was not there. He went to bathroom and made his morning routine. When he decided to proceed towards kitchen.....

CLANG*** BANG*** TANG***😲😲😲

********************************************************************************************