Chap 41

A/N : Finally an update after a long time. I am so sorry.. please find my apology letter at the end of the chap.  Now let's enjoy this chap.. 🥰🥰🥰

************************************

Zhan lowered his head with a pout "Not a employee, it's my employer, I mean it's my CEO"

😳😳😳

Yibo widened his eyes, "CEO, are you kidding me Zhan? what did you do this time?"

Zhan exhaled and started to narrate the tragic encounter with his ex CEO "After my studies, by my higher grades and works, I was recruited by Lin enterprises with a good salary. 

Yibo eyes widened "You mean Lin enterprises?? That company.. oh oh.. I somehow could guess, what you have went through"

Zhan slightly smiled "I know you would guess that, but you need to listen to the whole story to reveal the little secret you hold from others about this Lin enterprises. Shall we?"

This time Yibo was truly shocked. He just nodded permitting Zhan to continue. 

Zhan sighed and continued "Everything was fine for a month in that company but after a month passed, CEO of that office Wen Tang started to summon me to his office with some lame excuses often. 

(A/N : I am sorry guys, I don't know who this actor is

(A/N : I am sorry guys, I don't know who this actor is. I picked him as villian by his look. Coz, his look looks deadly)

One day, he asked me to stay overnight since he wanted me to prepare some designs for presentation as he was inspired by my works. When I accompanied him, he offered me drinks but I denied it and he had some drinks. When he was little tipsy, he tried to sit close to me and try to touch me but I avoided every move he made that day. Finally he lost his patience and harshly pushed me towards the wall holding my hands"

Yibo interrupted him "He thought you were a weak soul but he doesn't know that you were a monster. I pity him"

Zhan pouted "I am not a monster, Bo Bo"

Yibo chuckled and squeezed Zhan's cheeks "Of course you are, you're my little cutie poutie monster"

Zhan giggled "Alright, alright.. back to the story, I thought he was acting weird only because of alcohol, so I pushed him on the couch and left the building without sparing a glance. But I was wrong. The next day morning, he called me to his cabin again. I thought he was calling me to apologize, but he told me that he plays l always wanted me on his bed and I left him in midway yesterday after making him hard. So he wanted me to compensate for that by sleeping with him since I made him hard again or else he would fire me from that job and as well blacklist me complaining that I tried to seduce him for personal benefits. 

As you said, he assumed me to be a weak person who would be begging him not to do all that and give all my self to him. I gave a nice punch on his face and dashed out from there. I went straight to HR department, filed a complaint against him for sexual harassment and also mentioned all the threats which he posed towards me to the HR. After that, I went to my desk, prepared a resignation letter and made my way back to his office just to throw it on his face. 

But the scene what I witnessed really made my blood boil. An intern on his knees, struggling to get released from the grip of that monster who stood in front of that boy with his pants and boxers pulled down. And that's it, I rushed towards him and didn't even give a minute to pull up his pants. I almost killed him that day. 

If not the sound of whimper and sob reach my ears, I would be in jail now. That boy lost all his strength fighting. I ordered him to get out of that place so that he don't want to get involved in those dirty things. He rushed out of that building and after that incident I only met that guy in your dance competition"

Yibo's eyes was glistening, he hugged Zhan tight "So then it was you, who saved him"

Zhan smiled "Yes, Bo di. I saved him, I saved Fan Xing that day. I know he forgot my face but when I first saw him, I recognized him immediately. When I saw him smile, I was the happiest person in the world at that moment you know. That kid suffered a lot that day"

Yibo released the hug, cupped Zhan's face and placed a peck on his forehead "You are amazing Zhan. Thank you thank you thank you so much for helping him. He was so sensitive and if you wouldn't have saved him that day, I am sure he would have ended up his life. Even though nothing happened that time, he was traumatized about two weeks. He shared that incident only with me. He told me that since he was not in a clear state of mind at that time, he didn't noticed the person who saved him. Oh my god, I can't believe this. You're a fu... okay okay erase that, you're the bravest person I have ever seen Zhan ge. What a lucky person I am to have you in my life. I love you love you love you.... oh god...... I freaking love you baby"

Zhan blushed after hearing the 'baby' nickname. Yes, he is too strong for others but he is the sweetest and softest person you can ever imagine when you come to know about him. He is such a shy baby for the person he loves, for his Yibo. He shyly kissed Yibo's left cheek "I love you too Bo Bo" 

Yibo beamed with his ear to ear smile. Zhan continued "Then I handed that CEO to police as well resigned from that office. Then I searched for jobs in many companies but no one recruited me knowing about the havoc I caused in my previous company. Finally I got a job as a temporary employee in my current company. That is the reason why even now, my co employee or the manager will always stay 10 feet away from me. But I wanted to change my temper, so I took a part time job in the cafe and I started to control my temper and smile to the customer even when I am humiliated. But when those idiots approach me outside the cafe, I made sure that they ended up in the hospital bed. 

And at last and the most important part in my life is I met my life in the cafe who came for a date with an other girl and ended up choosing me as his boyfriend without my consent"

Though Yibo blushed when Zhan called him as his life, he laughed and said "Without your consent? yah yah... I asked you to be my boyfriend and you accepted it baby.. don't deny it"

"Accepted? you idiot. I just wanted to help you but you misused my help. Now I feel like I shouldn't have helped you. I should have rej_____"

😳😳😳😳

***********************************************************************************************

Okay it's time for a proper apology letter, 

Dear friends, 

I am extremely sorry as I left this fan fiction untouched for over a month. Actually, I use my phone to write the story since I can't use my office laptop due to firewall. 

One evening, my brother came and told that he lost his phone and he wanted a mobile urgently since he have some works outside and need to go. I thought it's just for an evening and gave my mobile since I am not a frequent mobile user. But only by next day morning, I came to know that he went outstation for his office work. Since I was always immersed in my office work, I failed to know about my brother's travel. I couldn't even contact my ammu

@rajimolparu . I am so so sorry ammu. I missed you. 

Not one day or two day, he came home after a whole month and gave my mobile. I really missed Yizhan and Taekook and my FF. That's after apologizing to my ammu, I wrote this chap and publishing it now. 

I hope you forgive me and support my FF as always.. Saranghe...  💜💜💜

And wish you all a very very very happy Christmas.... 🎄 🎄 🎄

Here out my baby's Christmas song.... Ahhhh... Baby tae tae... Your voice is so so mesmerizing...