Chap 67

Yibo turned swiftly only to find his Zhan not standing there in front of him but????

Kneeling in front of him with a small red velvet box which is carrying two beautiful rings.

With a more beautiful smile plastered on his face, "My dear Bodi

With a more beautiful smile plastered on his face, "My dear Bodi... I know I know you were so stubborn that you will be the one who kneels in front of me but here I am. I hope you don't kill me after this.
I never ever in my dreams imagined myself in this position. Kneeling in front of my world with a ring. You know, I made friends with darkness long long ago in my life. I thought they would be the only companion in my life and I was okay with it. But you as a 'light bearing lord', created dispute between me and my friend, pulled me out of that darkness and dragged me into the world of light called love.
It's been one year still I can't believe that a person like you loving a person like me.
Bobo, few days back when you explained how I should react when you propose me, you were so cute doing all that action and I wanna see you do all that again. But keep in mind that this is not a rehearsal. This is real, you're real, I am real and our love is real. So, be ready for the action... Wang Yibo!!! I, Xiao Zhan loves you to the moon and the back, and I would love to love you till my last breath!!! So will you give me the honour to be your better half? Bobo.. will you marry me???"

Silence.... Silence....

Zhan found no movement from Yibo which made him panic for a moment. Yibo stood in a daze, dumbfounded. Only thing that proved that Yibo is still alive was the tears running non stop from his eyes.

Zhan tried calling him two to three times but received no response. And now tears started forming in his own eyes. Fears started creeping all over his body thinking that Yibo is not ready for it.

He slowly started raising from his kneeling position "Bodi.. sorry.. it's fin---" but before he could finish his sentence, he found himself lying on the floor with a giant koala on top of him tackling with a bone crushing hug.

When sobbing sound died down, the clingy Koala smothered Zhan's face with lots and lots of kisses with loud yelling of Yes in between each kisses.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! You hear me you idiot... Yes !!! I will marry you.. I will be your life partner and torture you with my love till our breath stops!!! Love u Zhan Zhan.. love u..."

Saying that Yibo finally kissed Zhan's lips pouring all his love into the divine kiss.

Their lovely moment came to an abrupt end when Yibo's stomach growled like a majestic lion. Zhan chuckled seeing the embarrassed owner of that sound who currently buried his face on the crook of Zhan's neck.

"Don't laugh you idiot. This is that lady's fault. I thought of taking you to a lovely dinner to celebrate our anniversary. But everything went in vain and now the worms in my stomach dancing like hell" saying that Yibo pouted like a sulking kid.

Zhan kissed that little pout away "Don't worry about that my big baby. I have got that fixed. But before that rise up, you clingy Koala so that we can get engaged soon since you said YES for my proposal"

Saying that, Zhan stood dragging Yibo up. He gave a ring to Yibo and both exchanged the rings with teary eyes due to full of joy.

Finally Yibo found his voice after his sniffles and hiccups "you sneaky culprit! I really planned to propose you by this anniversary. But in the last few days after our talk about marriage, you distanced yourself from me which made me thought that you were not ready for this. I was very scared you know. So I dropped the proposal plan thinking that you were not ready for marriage. So I bought this" Yibo took a blue velvet box which held two beautiful identical bracelets

This time Yibo went on his knees infront of Zhan "I know we both already got engaged, but please forget the past 10 mins in sake of this poor heart

This time Yibo went on his knees infront of Zhan "I know we both already got engaged, but please forget the past 10 mins in sake of this poor heart. Imagine this bracelet as a big giant ring. So-- wait, wait.. let me take a deep breath... Mmmmmmm... Okay.. here I go.. I, Wang Yibo love you Xiao Zhan... you hear me? I Love u truly, madly, dearly, romantically, unconditionally, sincerely, eternally, whollyyyyy... You are my soul.. without you I will definitely became a living dead and I don't want to turn into an ugly zombie! you know, it's gross and I am afraid of it. So don't you dare leave me okay... This is a handcuff which I am gonna use to lock you with me hand in hand. Sorry to say this, but you're under arrest. You're guilty for making this poor soul fell head over heals for you. So your punishment is a life time sentence to live with that poor soul as his dearly husband. Are you okay with the punishment... Will you marry me, Xiao Zhan????"

There went Zhan's heart boom boom. He almost felt bad for proposing Yibo earlier. If not Yibo's persistence, Zhan would have missed to hear such a wonderful proposal. He chuckled seeing the puppy eyes that so called poor soul displaying.

Zhan too went on his knees and hugged his Yibo way too tight "If this is gonna be the punishment, then I will commit this same crime in my each and every birth. Yes, my dear poor soul, I will marry you and accept this life sentence with my whole heart"

Love is sweet, love is divine but sometimes love is crazy and that only happens when two crackheads fell in love. That's what happened here.
Both locked each other with the handcuff, I mean the beautiful bracelets and got engaged for the second time in the same day.

Told you right... Crazy Love!!!

************"***********************

Vote and comment if you like this chapter. Have a good day...