Chap 22

"SHE????????? is she... shhee your ex girlfriend???"

Zhan asked Yibo with a slight fear. Yibo looked Zhan 

"Zhan Zhan, why.. are you jealous??' Yibo teased Zhan with a smirk on his face. 

"Ahhh.. Bodi. I am not jealous. I thought if she was your ex girlfriend and if she is chasing you again. You will not spend more time with me. That's it" Zhan spoke in a low voice and lowered his head. 

Yibo cupped Zhan's face "My dear bunny, as I said earlier, I loved no one in my lifetime before you. You're my one  and only love. So you don't worry. I will always stay by your side"

"Then who is that if she is not your ex? is she your friend?" Yibo could feel the relief in Zhan's voice. 

"Yes, She was my friend when we were in high school. Her name is Emily Qi. We all boys in my dance troop and she were good friends. But I always maintained distance with her. During my 16th birthday, she proposed me. But I rejected her saying that I had no feelings for her and told to remain as a friend. But her attitude became worse after I rejected her. She tried to commit suicide by cutting her hand once. 

But I didn't fall for her trick since when I saw the wound, it was not in her wrist, it was in her middle hand where there was no nerve. Again, she threatened me of jumping from the school campus roof top. But before anything wrong happen, I complained her action to our principal. Then their parents came to school and took her away.  While taking her away, she screamed my name like a mad women. After that, they confirmed that she was mentally affected and hence their parents took her to US for treatment and for her further studies. After that incident, I changed my contact number and completely forgot about her. But today, she came suddenly to my practice hall. I don't know how she found my whereabouts. She created a scene saying that she still loves me and want to live with me. When I said that I already love someone, she didn't believed me and kept on pestering me to accept her and that's when you called me" Yibo told the entire story while Zhan listened everything carefully. 

"Okay, then that girl was so obsessed with you. It's not a surprise. Every girls will fall for you. But she is somewhat dangerous when compared to other girls. You need to be careful, Yibo. Please stay away from that girl. Fine???"

"Fine, Zhan Zhan, don't worry. She will not hurt me. Now forget about her. I feel so sleepy. Come lets cuddle and sleep"

With that both went into deep slumber cuddling each other. 

The following days, Emily's pestering got increased and whenever Yibo feel like bursting out due to anger, he will call Zhan or if he is unreachable he will hear to Zhan's song which he recorded in the cafe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The following days, Emily's pestering got increased and whenever Yibo feel like bursting out due to anger, he will call Zhan or if he is unreachable he will hear to Zhan's song which he recorded in the cafe. 

On a Sunday, when they were eating their breakfast in Zhan's flat, Yibo received a call from an unknown number. 

Yibo : Hello, whose this?

??? : Hi Yibo, this is me, your Emily

Yibo : HOW YOU GOT MY NUMBER AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?

Emily : Yibo, I love you so much. Please accept me. Please give me one chance. I will show how much I love you

Yibo : Can't you understand, Emily. I love someone and I can't give you a chance. Please understand. 

Emily : I know you're just lying. You're saying this just to get rid of me. 

Yibo : No Emily. I am not lyin_____

Before Yibo could speak, Zhan snatched the phone from Yibo

Zhan : Hi, I am Xiao Zhan. Yibo's boyfriend. I know you love him. But you can't force someone to love you back. Please understand and don't disturb my Bodi anymore. Because he loves me and I love him. 

Without waiting for reply, Zhan cut the call and started to eat as if nothing happened. But on the other side, Yibo's chopstick is in air hanging with a piece of dumpling and his jaw dropped. 

Zhan looked at other's expression "Whoa.. Whoaa.... whoaa.... don't misunderstand. I just told that just to help you as how I helped you on the cafe when you first met me to get rid of that girl. So don't think anything stupid"

Yibo didn't utter any word. He jumped on Zhan and hugged him tight and kissed him on his cheeks. "Zhan Zhan, you don't know how much I felt elated when you told that you're my boyfriend. This is the first time, you told that you are my boyfriend. Though it's not a truth, but I feel so happy. Thank you my dear Bunnyyyyy.. I love you" By saying this he again kissed him on his cheeks. 

Now it's Zhan's turn to stand frozen.His whole face changed as a red tomato. 

"Zhan Zhan, you look so cute when you blush baby..." Yibo cupped his face and smiled seeing his lover's face. 

Zhan turned his gaze away "Whose your baby. Move now" Zhan moved from there and started to pack his bag. 

"Yibo, do you have practice today?"

"No Zhan Zhan. Today we don't have practice"

"Ohh... if that is the case, then can you come with me. I want to show you something"

Yibo jumped from his seat. His Zhan want to show him something. He quickly grabbed his jacket and intertwined Zhan's hand. 

"Lets go.. Zhan ge.. I am always ready to go with you anywhere, anytime.."

They both took Yibo's bike and Zhan rode the bike this time since he only know the route.

After an hour ride, they reached country side road. 

"Woww

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Woww.... Zhan. This place look so beautiful but same time scary" Yibo held Zhan waist tight due to fear. 

"Don't worry Yibo. I am with you. Don't get panic. The place we're going now will be so beautiful than this place. Trust me"

After half an hour, Zhan stopped their bike and parked nearby a tree in the forest. Then he took  Yibo's hand and walked inside forest. After some 10 mins walk, Yibo stunned with the view in front of him. 

😲😲😲😲😲

***********************************************************************************************

Three update in a row. Enjoy friends. Have a good night.. 😇😇😇.. Please do vote if you like this chap. Bye..