Chap 8

Dear friends, 

I had some issue with Chap 7 publishing, so I deleted the previous chapter and uploaded new Chap 7. Please read it. 

********************************************************************************************

Zhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're not even a human, you're GOD'S MASTERPIECE

Both Harry and Ron watching them hugging, started to clap excitedly. By that time, their dad came and horned which made them run downstairs leaving Yibo and Zhan alone.

Yibo broke his head and scratched his nape. "I am sorry Zhan Zhan. I mentally prepared not to hug you before I came here, but after hearing your voice I couldn't restrain myself holding you. God Damn, what an angelic voice you have Zhan. Really, you're an angel"

"Yibo. This is too much. Please don't exaggerate. I know I am not that much good at singing. I think, you're trying to tease my singing" Zhan raised an eyebrow and looked Yibo.

"I swear Zhan. I am not teasing you, you have really a beautiful voice and your singing is just wow. You don't believe me, see I even tried to record your voice, where is my phone?"

He found his phone next to Zhan in the floor. While hugging, he dropped his phone.

"Ahhh.. I was too immersed that I didn't even forgot to turn off the record once you complete your song and see that much I loved it".

"Okay, okay. Stop your praising train. I am flying in the air now. I need to go down. I have more work". Zhan stood up and walked towards the stairs.

"Mmmmm... please don't go and stay with me for sometime, I missed you for the whole day" he followed Zhan like a puppy.

Zhan turned towards Yibo "Yibo, we have many customers today, I can't simply sit with you without doing my work. Though my boss insisted me to spend time with you, but I can't do that. I need to earn money by doing my work with utmost sincerity and let me go now please.By some 7 to 7.15, the cafe would be free. So I will try to come by that time okay"

Yibo pouted and then nodded his head. He took the same seat as yesterday and Zhan came to take order from him.

"Anything is fine for me Bunny, you bring your favorites.I will eat it"

"Okay, I will bring you. Wait for some time"

With that Zhan went inside the kitchen. Yibo then took his phone and started to watch his dance rehearsal video.

After 15 mins, Zhan came with two mango pastries, four hot dog and one Java chip Frappuccino