Chap 50

For all my friends who requested the next update, here you go!!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Everything felt wrong for Yibo. As days passed on, he started to miss something. Something which kept him sane, a big part of his life. He missed a certain bunny smile, a warm hug at the start of the day with a sweet kiss on his forehead, a tasty breakfast with full of love, a magical three-word in an angelic voice that never failed to lit thousands of fireworks in his heart, a warm cuddle that brings sleep at the next instant. 

It went well for the first four days. Oh, even he was so proud of himself that he took such a big step to make Zhan learn his lesson, sacrificing his own happiness. He even prohibited Xing and his other friends not to contact Zhan. But as days passed, his hands started itching to reach out his phone and make a call to his Zhan, to hear his voice. 

But he stopped doing that, why so? coz, his friend, oh that good hearted soul you know, she encouraged him that he is doing this for Zhan's goodness and he should maintain this facade at least an another week. 

So there he is, a perfect man with a perfect character trying to teach his egoist lover a lesson. When was laying on the bed watching Zhan's pictures, he received a call from that snake inviting him for her birthday party the next day. At first he hesitated, but when she said that all his friends are also joining the party, he said okay. He really needed a drink to clear his mind from all these stress.  

Our boys had no interest in attending the party so they refused to attend the party at her home. But she compelled them all and finally they all decided to meet at their usual club they visit often which is close to Yibo's apartment. 

All boys gathered at the club around 8 and went inside to meet the birthday girl wearing all glittery black with face full of make up.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She straight away walked towards Yibo to give a hug only to be stopped by a hand offering to shake hands with her. When she saw who it was, there stood He Peng. 

He Peng was not present that day when that incident happened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He Peng was not present that day when that incident happened. He was out of town due to some family issues and he only returned this morning. When Ji Li told him about what happened. He was beyond pissed. From the start, he felt that evil vibe from that girl. When she compelled him to get pair with Zan Jin, his doubt increased but now, he can surely say that, Yes.. she is evil. 

Biggest Mistake Of My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें