Chap 61

Before he concludes his sentence another voice boomed and that's a voice of a female, 

Xuan Lu

"Mr.Lin with due respect, as the supervisor of Mr.Xiao I would like to speak a few words. They are in a relationship that doesn't mean he knows everything that happens inside this office. There may be also some personal problems among themselves which made Mr. Wang talk in such a manner. You can't take only his words to judge how Zhan behaves in office. This allegation posed upon him by an employee who works in this organization, so first of all, you should have enquired about his character to me and the other female employees who work in my department, when he was accused of harassing a co-employee. You can't bring some video that was recorded outside this organization as evidence to say that Zhan is wrong"

No one, even Zhan haven't expected Xuan Lu's entry. Yibo was beyond happy that he got a companion to save his love from all these humiliations. All this whole time, the CEO of the company who supposed to be passing by the meeting hall, listened to all the commotion but stayed silent at the entrance observing everything. 

Xuan Lu faced the crowd "Now, as the supervisor of Zhan, I find no issue with his character. He is one of the most valuable assets of my team. But, that doesn't mean to stop you all from saying anything bothering which Zhan did to you. Anyone can place their point here"

And one by one, female as well male employees from not only Zhan's team but also other teams stated how respectful Zhan is, how selfless person he is. 

A colleague of Zhan, Wang Yi Fei stepped forward "I worked with Zhan ge for the past two months. He never spoke harshly to anyone as I witnessed. When we want to design costumes for any female dancer, he would request me to take those measurements. I am 200% sure that Zhan ge is not a person who disrespects people" every girl who present in that hall agreed to what Yi Fei said. 

Dread started filling both Cheng Xiao and her manager

Dread started filling both Cheng Xiao and her manager. Cheng Xiao stood up with eyes full of tears "I don't know, why all looking at me as if I framed him. I swear, he threatened me to stay away from his boyfriend. Also, he manhandled me. Yibo too know that and that's why he confronted Zhan for____" 

A slap, hard slap landed on her cheek followed by another. Zhan immediately pulled Yibo from that devil before anything big could happen. He is cent percent sure that Yibo would kill that girl this instant when he let him.

"You don't have any right to say my Zhan's name from your filthy mouth, Cheng Xiao. Zhan manhandled you??? how dare you say that? You manipulated me against my Zhan. When I had a problem with my love, you came to me saying that you would help me. You manipulated me by saying many stories about my Zhan's behavior and I here fell for that crocodile tears of yours and hurt a pure soul, humiliated him in front of everyone. You handled me like your puppet only to quench your desire. 

Even after all these, you drugged me at your birthday party and forced yourself onto me. What a b_ okay.. what a cheap girl you're?"

Everyone present in the hall gasped hearing what Yibo said. Cheng Xiao cried when Yibo exposed her true colors but she was already prepared for this. She deliberately made Yibo angry to lose his composure and to attack her. He got no evidence regarding the incident that happened three days before. No one took any photos that day to prove that incident.  Now, just a little cry and promising acting will save her from all this commotion. I told you right, she is a snake, very poisonous.

"What are you saying Yibo? what party? oh my god. I feel disgusted listening to all your words. I thought you saw me as your friend. But, now you're too joining with your lover to humiliate me. First of all, my birthday is in July end. I organized no party with you. For the last whole week, I was spending my time with my parents. To save your so-called boyfriend, don't frame others that too with these cheap tricks"

And that time, the CEO entered the hall "Enough of all the dramas, Mr.Wang I accept all your points which you spoke on behalf of Mr. Xiao. But, without proof, accusing a girl with this type of allegation, I find it not right Mr. Wang"

Anybody could say their manager's soul flew away when he saw the CEO figure. The aura which he emitted could bring anyone on their knees. 

(Yang Yang) A/N: He is the one who brought me into the world of Chinese dramas. I saw a small clip of Love O2O on Youtube, then I watched the whole series and you know what, I died seeing his smile. The first guy I fell so hard for. I watched that series more than 200 times.  My lovely Xiao Nai...

Though Yibo and Zhan stood unfazed

Though Yibo and Zhan stood unfazed. Yibo bowed a little to greet him before he started to justify his accusation "Mr. Yang, my whole troop was there at that party. She individually called each and everyone that day to invite us and al___"

"I called them that day, just to check how are they doing in their vacation. With just a call record, you can't accuse me. And also, to save your boyfriend, you including your friends are staging this story. Mr. Yang, please don't believe them" by interjecting Yibo's words, she moved near to Mr. Yang with eyes full of tears. But, when he saw that look of her CEO, she stopped moving closer to him. 

 After passing a death glare towards her, Mr.Yang once again turned towards Yibo as if waiting for his explanation. 

Yibo composed himself before he turned towards their boys. He called Pie Xin and the said boy came forward and handed Yibo a small pen drive. 

"Call history is not enough to expose her true colors and I knew that. Hence here I brought the video clip from the club where she took advantage of me"

That one sentence made Cheng Xiao's world shook. Her whole face turned pale. She sneakily tried to move out of the room only to be yanked by her CEO holding her wrist. He literally threw her onto the chair. Once he made her settle, he turned towards Yibo asking him to proceed "Everything she did to have me, she did flawlessly. But, she made a silly mistake.  In desperate to take me into her bed, she accepted to have the birthday party wherever we suggest. So when we suggested having that party in our regular club, she gladly accepted not knowing that the owner of that club is Pei Xin's family. 

And here is the video clip of how she drugged me to satisfy her need

***********************************************************************************************

Friends, how many of you agree that Love O2O drama is one of the best. That drama carried all the emotions, love, friendship, brotherhood, career struggling, no love triangle, no trust issues... for me, till now... Love o2o stays first in the romance genre (clearly note.. it's romance, but not bromance... my untamed series is the best in all genres)

If anyone missed watching Love 020 series, watch it now... you will love it...

 you will love it