Chap 37

"Hi.. Dr. Nomantic"

"You little brat, how can you call me as nomantic in front of all, you little devil!!!!" Yitian came rushing forward and gave a little knock on Zhan's forehead which earned a roar of laughter. 

Zhan pouted and rubbed his forehead "Aish, somehow it's true na.... ???"

Yitian huffed and then smirked "Well I would be happy to be Dr. Nomantic instead of being like your Mr. Romantic Bo Bo, crying, wailing all day looking at you like a lost puppy" 

These words earned many different reactions, one soul became all red due to blushing, other had a mouth ache due to continuous grinning and all other souls stifling their laughs. 

Zhan turned towards the beet red creature and pinched his two cherry cheeks"Ahhh, my Bo Bo cried for me. I told you na.. that I will be back to you soon. Then why you cried?? see I am perfectly alright now. So just relax okay. By the way Dr. Nomantic I am happy that you're understanding the power of love now"

Yitian eyebrows creased "What? power of love?"

"Of course. See, the man sitting next to me. In any form, he is not blood related to me. But when I was in danger, he stood for me, he protected me and when I was in death bed, he cried, mourned, yearned for me. There is no need to do these things for a person who you barely know for an half a year. But he did, because he love me. He truly love me that he couldn't bear loosing me. That's the power of love. And I am happy that you understood it. Not only you who understood it, even me understood it just few days ago" 

Zhan side hugged Yibo who was shaking while crying. He was so scared of loosing Zhan and when Zhan told that he understood his love, he couldn't stop himself from bursting out. Once Yibo recovered, Zhan again continued,

"Doctor, I am not a person who talk to any stranger as how I am talking with you and believe it or not I am totally a reserved person until I met my Bodi. But love changed me, when you asked why I was smiling while entering OT, I really wished to share my happiness with you, not only with you, I want to share to this whole world and declare that I am officially Yibo's Zhan now. When you expressed your view about love, I literally felt bad for you. Coz, you don't believe me, I was like you at the past, though I believed in love, I allowed no one to come close to me or share such feelings with me. I built a huge wall around me to escape from those feelings. But then came this sweet rascal,  not even broke that wall so that he can go out through that hole back, instead he jumped the wall and came into my castle, tortured me with his love and here I am completely surrendered myself to him. I felt alive in my whole lifetime once I got to know about this person. If someone would have asked what love means before a year, I would have gave a long explanation that is love is pure, love is magic, love is this, love is that, bla bla bla... but if someone ask what love means now I would say Love is MY YIBO...  I want all in this world to experience this feeling which I am enjoying now. So, doctor, please open your heart, please don't look others as only flesh and blood but look as a human being with full of emotions and feelings. As I promise, I will recommend to cupid regarding your love petition. But You only need to do one thing, that issssss......"

"What is it,,,,????" Yitian asked curiously

"Ahhh.. I feel sleepy... I will tell you afterwards.. now shoo shooo.." Zhan told with a cute yawning face and rested his head on Yibo's shoulder with eyes closed.

"Hey... no no.. wake up.. you... hey you can't do this. Please tell what it is... come on... you little devil,.. wake up" Yitian looked like he is in verge of crying. Everyone having a tough time holding their laughter.