Chap 40

Yibo's eyes widened "Zhan ge... this is this is.... CHEATINGGGGG..."

Zhan burst out into laughter seeing Yibo's cute pout " Aiyaaa.. don't cry you crybaby, I am just kidding. Of course I will never ever hurt you, okay... just calm down"

Yibo hummed and tightened the grip around Zhan without touching his wound. Zhan sighed in content and continued "When I turned 15, I started to work in a part time job as a mechanic in a automobile shop to live on my own and to learn different things. Mr. Jiang and his son opposed a lot but I don't want to be a burden to them coz I am the only kid who was not adopted within the age of 10 in that orphanage. Normally when a kid was not adopted within the age of 10, then probability of getting adopted is very very low.
And also I continued as a cook and as a tutor for orphans in orphanage.
At first I thought earning less money to run a life is enough but all changed when I met them, that two boys"

Zhan smiled unknowingly with the sweet memory which made Yibo to gulp a little thinking about various possibility linking Zhan and the so called two boys. Some of the thoughts were 'will it be his first love but two boys? How?', 'are they Zhan's siblings? at last they find him.. impossible, then who they were, why Zhan is so happy while thinking about them??? Are they so important than me???' *flick*

"Ouch Zhan ge... " Yibo was brought back to the real world by Zhan's magical forehead flick.

"Welcome to earth Bodi.. stop day dreaming..."

"Okay okay... Continue"

"Mmm, when I was 17, two boys came to our Orphanage, they came to meet Mr. Jiang's son. I came to know that they were his friends from Korea. As you know, I am a reserved person, I stayed away from them. But I couldn't take my eyes off from them"

"Wait... Wait... Zhan ge... You liar.. is it your first love,??? Are they better than me...??? You....mmmmmmm..." Zhan closed Yibo's mouth with his hand to stop the blabbering.

"Always impatient, just listen to the full story and come to conclusion, and the answer for your question to keep you quiet, you're are my first love and you will be my last love. So be quiet and now listen"

Yibo grinned like a lunatic "Thank God . Hehehe... I was just kidding... I love u Bunny.. you continue continue..."

"I couldn't take my eyes off from them was not due to their looks, it's because I witnessed a special bond between them. Since Mr.Jiang's son taught me Korean, I could understand what they talk and do, they always play as if they were acting in a romantic skid or always singing love songs. In fact sometimes they don't even need words for communication. Just with a look, other person will understand what he wants. They look so cute together. One can't stay alone without another. They were like a glued souls. In my whole lifetime, at that moment I yearned to have a companion as like them. At last when they noticed me that I am stalking, they called me. They were so sweet and pure by heart. They explained what that special feeling they share, it's nothing but LOVE... They love each other and they even got married but no one knows about their marriage except their family and friends. Such a lovely and funny couple"

Yibo was overwhelmed when he come to hear the marriage part, why?? Maybe imagining about his marriage with Zhan? Hehehe.. I guess yes.

"Wow, they are a couple. That was so cool, I feel like I want to see and meet them. Do you have their picture???"

"Yibo, no need of picture.. you know them very well, not only you, almost the whole world know them"

Yibo got totally confused and frowned "how  I know them Zhan and whole world?? I don't understand.."