Chap 42

😳😳😳😳

Yibo didn't leave Zhan finish his sentence as he swallowed all his words by kissing him hard. When he detached their lips and looked the red tomato looking him with wide eyes and panting, Yibo couldn't restrict himself, as he again locked his lips with the elder sharing a sweet kiss which made Zhan close his eyes and feel his pure love. 

Yibo released his lips and connected their forehead, "Not even for a  joke, say that you would have rejected or regret accepting me. You're my biggest possession in my life and I swear, I will make you the happiest person in this life without any regrets. I love you so much Zhan. You're my baby and I assure that you will have no bad memories in your life anymore and it will be filled with all beautiful and lovely memories that you will share with me life long"

Zhan couldn't control his tears anymore as it slides his cheeks non stop. He had no one in his life to call him as a family until he met Yibo. His worst nightmare was having no one next to him to share his pain and sorrow and staying all alone throughout his lifetime. But the solution for all his fears is sitting in front of him, holding his face, kissing away his tears gently. He can't ask for more. As Yibo promised, he is making Zhan the happiest person in this world. 

Yibo placed a peck on  Zhan's forehead"Zhan ge, I want to ask you something. Please don't say no, Okay. Please. Just say yes" 

"What's it Bodi?"

Yibo shook his head "No No.. first promise me that you will only say yes.. please please"

"But___"

Yibo pouted and pleaded with his puppy eye"Please Zhan ge..."

Zhan sighed "Aiyaa Aiyaaa... you big baby, only a pacifier missing. Fine, I will say yes. Now tell me"

Yibo grinned when he hears what he wants from Zhan "Okay, the thing I want to ask is, I want you to move in with me. Before you start with your 'but', let me tell you, my house is just 20 mins away from your house and also close to your office and cafe. Even I have an other bike so you could use it if you want. And the most important thing is, I know you would not accept to live for free. In that case, lets share the rent okay. I don't want that, but I want you to stay with me so I will accept this. Please Zhan ge, you already said YES and no cheating please.. please...."

Zhan could only chuckle seeing the rapper in front of him rapping without inhaling. "Okay Yibo"

"No Zhan ge, take your time.. don't take rash dec____ WAIT WHAT...??? did you said 'Okay Yibo'???" 

Zhan definitely missed his phone now because, if he had it handy, he would have captured this cute bewildered expression of Yibo "Yes Yibo, I said Yes. You don't need to hesitate asking this. If you wouldn't have asked, I would have asked you. You're my lover and of course I would love to stay  with you. And about sharing the rent, No.. I will not give you any rent. I am your responsibility hereafter so you should take care of me. So pay the rent by yourself. About my salary, we will save it for the future okay??"

If say, Yibo was not flustered with Zhan's confession would be an understatement. For Yibo, Zhan is a bundle of surprises. He definitely hesitated to ask Zhan to move in with him fearing that Zhan would refuse. But now, here.. his Zhan accepted his proposal and even strictly told him to take full care of him hereafter which is the responsibility Yibo longing to take over from the day he laid his eyes on Zhan. 

Yibo hugged Zhan and squeezed his cheeks making him a fish face pouty Zhan "When will you allow me to land, baby. You're always leaving me to float in the air due to never ending happiness. I am the luckiest person in the whole world, no no... the whole universe because I don't know if any aliens exist. If exist, I am luckier than them too. Because I have my Zhan Zhan all for me.... "