Chap 4

?? Man's POV

Evening 5.30 PM

Hi I am the man you are looking for. My name is Xiao Zhan. I came to the cafe where I am working for a part time job and went to Mrs. Martin. She is my boss. She is an american. A very sweet and caring lady but if it is customer service, she will be so strict. She owns the cafe. She have two beautiful children Ron and Harry. Her husband Mr. Martin working in an IT company. 

Normally, he will take care of their children after their school hours. But if he stuck with any works, then I will take care of their children until he comes and pick them up. Martin family loves me a lot. 

Today Martin have no work so their children are not in the cafe

Today Martin have no work so their children are not in the cafe. I miss them. But another thought keep wandering on my mind. Will he come today? That guy who confessed me yesterday? he said he will be here by same time, that means 6.30. 

Is he serious? how he know that I am a gay? is it so obvious from my look? is he trying to play with me? if he comes today, I will stay in kitchen itself so that he can't see me. That's a good idea. 

Author POV

The train of thoughts of Zhan was interrupted by his colleagues.  Song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan

  Song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan

"Zhan, stop day dreaming!!! c'mon it's time, go and take the orders" Jiyang shaked Zhan. 

"Ahhhh.. no I am not going today, let me stay in kitchen for the whole day, you guys go and manage with the orders"

Haoxuan who have a mild crush on Zhan came to him "What happened Zhan, is everything alright ? always you love to interact with children who comes with the customer, but today what happened to you ?"

"No, noth..ing happen...ed , I am alright", zhan stuttered.

"Okay fine, no worries. Let me take care of this" by saying that Haoxuan went out to take the orders. 

When clock shows the time as 6.30, Zhan couldn't stand in one place. The tension started. Whenever he hears the door open sound, he sneakily looked from Kitchen door. But the guy who confessed was not there. One side, he was relieved but on the other side, he felt little sad. 

When it was 7, he couldn't take that anymore. He came out of the kitchen and looked around each and every corner of the table, but he could not find him. Then slowly tip toeing, he went to upstairs but no luck.   

He felt disappointed. So he decided to come down, he turned towards the stairs but suddenly he found a man wearing mask stood at the back of him blocking his way. He got startled and lost his balance. He was about to fell down on the stairs but the man hold him tight in his arms. The man slowly removed his mask. 

"I am dead" Zhan thought to himself. 

Yibo POV

Due to traffic, I came to cafe only by 6.35. I wore a mask and a cap which was my original habit. Coz, I hate girls squealing while seeing me.  Some time even boys do that. I know I am somewhat good looking. But these people are exaggerating. 

I took a seat next to the entrance door

I took a seat next to the entrance door. I searched for my bunny, but I couldn't find him. I saw some other boy who took my order. Since I don't know my bunny name, I could not ask that boy regarding him. 

So I kept on ordering many dishes so that I hope in any one of the serve, my bunny will serve me. But all ended up in vain. Then I noticed something. Whenever the cafe door opened, a head peaked out from kitchen and check into the door. After two attempts, I came to know that, that was my Bunny. 

I couldn't control my laugh. Oh my bunny is hiding from me but on the same time he is also checking for my arrival. I felt like angels started singing around me. 

Then by 7, my bunny came out of the kitchen. He looked, not looked he searched each and every table of the cafe for ME. But he could not locate me since I am in disguise look.. hahaha... 

Then he tip toed and went upstairs. This time, I followed him. I stood at the back of him without his knowledge. He looked for me there and he sighed. I could feel the disappointment in his voice. I felt so happy. 

But suddenly he turned towards me and lost his balance when he saw me.  I couldn't stand still. I immediately took him in my arms and our face was only few centimetres away. I could feel his breathe. He looked ethereal. And his eyes kept starring at me. Ahhhhhh... god... I could not control myself after looking at that lips with a mole underneath. I slowly removed my mask and cap. 

His eyes opened widely. He suddenly released himself from my embrace and tried to run away. But I hold his wrist. 

"Ahhh.. my bunny is looking for me but at the same time trying to hide, this is not fair"

Without turning towards me, "I am not looking for you, I am looking for some other customer. I don't have  any need to look for you. Now leave me. Let me go" he struggled to free himself from my grip. 

But I dragged him towards my table.I asked him to sit with me. But he refused to sit. Oh god, I have no option other than compelling him. Then I called his boss. 

An English lady came to our table and asked if there is any problem. 

"Mam, I ordered many food items for my friends but they didn't turn up. And I know this man since we met yesterday. I wanna be friend with him so I asked him to give me company but he is not accompanying me, I will pay double the amount of the bill if he gives me company. And as a loyal customer, I am placing this as a request, please ask him to give me company" I pleaded to his boss. 

His boss suddenly faced the man and spoke with a commanding voice "Zhan, he is our customer and customer service is really important to me. So give him company and act polite and gentle with him", then she turned to me and spoke with a soothing voice "Don't worry sir, he will give you company and by the way, I am Mrs. Martin. You can call me at any time if you have any concern, Thank you ". Such a lovely lady, she understood my feelings. 

NOW MY DEAR BUNNY PLEASE SIT DOWN..................

***********************************************************************************************