Chap 46

After their rookie's competition and N no. of discussion about every merit and demerits, the Untamed boys decided to work under YUEHUA Entertainment as trainees with a special favor of having He Peng as their personal choreographer. Also, they demanded some time span to sign the permanent contract with the firm as Yibo don't want to indulge in any problem before completely learning about the organization on his own. 

Since our boys are fully packed with immerse talent and astonishing looks, of course, the company accepted Yibo's proposal.

Even though He Peng is their personal choreographer, the organization assigned a newly joined choreographer from their side. The training went well. To pass their tenure period, all individuals need to perform a solo, a couple dance, maybe male-male or female-male, and then finally one group performance. The thing is, even the choreographer needs to pass the test along with the dancers to become permanent in the organization. 

The pair went like Fan Xing and Pei Xin, Ji Li and Guo Cheng, Zanjin and He Peng, and finally Yibo and the other choreographer. 

If you think about where Zhan is, he also joined YUEHUA Entertainment as a personal costume designer for the boys which is also one of the conditions Yibo posed while signing the temporary contract. Since Zhan was a temporary employee in his previous organization, he was relieved quickly without serving any probation period.

As the date of the audition to complete the training tenure nears, boys literally stayed day and night in the studio itself. Only Zhan went home after working on the costume designs. He would come back with homemade breakfast and lunch with all the drinks for the boys daily. 

He was like a mentor who always encouraged boys with positive words when they felt drained and also took tedious care of their health. No need to say, our boys are already fond of Zhan but after experiencing such motherly love and care from him, everyone became overwhelmed hence Zhan became a big inseparable part of everyone's life. But one soul hated Zhan with all her might. Her???? Yes... the new choreographer Chen Xiao. Though Zhan treated her with equal love, she always stayed away from him. Coz, she hated seeing Yibo, all lovey-dovey with him. 

Yes, she wants Yibo

Yes, she wants Yibo. When she first met Yibo, she decided to play any tricks to have Yibo for herself. But she is not a fool who abruptly goes and falls on Yibo playing the seducing part. She very well analyzed that Yibo is not a person who will fall for seduction. If he is that kind of person, he would have approached her already when she appeared in front of him with such revealing sexy clothes the next day of their meeting. But since Yibo is Yibo, he spared no glance to her appearance that brought a conclusion that it's not is not easy to have him. That too, after seeing the closeness between him and Zhan, he decided to first create a crack between them. 

For that, she convinced everyone so that she gets paired with Yibo for the couple dance. At first, it was Zanjin who was supposed to be paired with Yibo. But she somehow convinced He Peng to get paired with Zanjin and at last with no option, Yibo accepted to pair with her.