Chap 14

You WANG YIBO.. HOW DARE YOU STEEL MY FIRST KISS..... YOUUUUU"😡😡😡

Yibo froze after hearing Zhan's scream

Yibo froze after hearing Zhan's scream. "Yibo, you're dead, safe your life man, c'mon run" he thought himself and started to run.

"Hahaha... you're slow Zhan. C'mon catch me"

"You, idiot... just wait, if I get you, I will beat you.....youuuuu"Zhan started to chase him. 

"Hahaha, Zhan first catch me then you can punish me...  c'mon here I am......." they started to run around the living room and Yibo running with all his life to save his soul from the beast bunny who is chasing after him. 

"ARRRRRGHHHH..." Yibo screamed in pain when he bumped his burnt hand into a chair in kitchen while busy running. 

"Hey Yibo, what happened, let me see.." Zhan ran into to him as soon as he heard the scream and took Yibo's hand and examined the wound. He took Yibo to the couch and applied the ointment again. 

"Zhan it's okay, I am alright now...see... shall we continue our game" Yibo grinned and winked at Zhan. 

"No, I will not beat you. I admit I was mad at you first but then I just wanted to play with you but it ended up hurting you again. I am sorry" Zhan's voice hoarse and he was in the verge of crying seeing Yibo's hand which turned into red color. 

"Ahhh, my dear bunny, stop crying. See I am alright. I am really happy with this pain because you really care me more I am in pain"

"Shut up, don't say like that. I care about you all the time not only when you're in pain" Zhan lowered his head and pout 

 I care about you all the time not only when you're in pain" Zhan lowered his head and pout 

"Aiyagooooo... Zhan don't pout like this, oh godd..  you look damn cute. If you do it again, I can't guarantee you that I will keep quiet. I will steal your kiss again but this time from your pouty lips"

"You, devil, how can you say that to your friend. Friends will not kiss each other that too not in mmm mmm... not there" Zhan ear tip turned pink after hearing that.