Chap 55

Zhan chuckled seeing how Yibo sitting with his head low with his pinky finger held in front of him. He literally looked like a lost child. 

Zhan placed both his hands cupping Yibo's cheeks and lifted his head to look into his eyes 

"I promised you many times yesterday night that I won't leave you but if you want me to promise you again, then here....." he hooked his pinky finger with Yibo's and locked his promise

"Here, I pinky promise you that I will never ever leave you, and here our promise has been locked forever" 

To which Yibo smiled and hugged Zhan tight "Then why you left me today morning?? if I didn't harm myself, you wouldn't have come, right?"

For that stupid question, Zhan answered with a strong flick on Yibo's forehead "Stupid Bodi, I didn't leave you, I just went out for shopping to buy some groceries"

Yibo was so shocked knowing that Zhan went just for shopping "but... but I couldn't find your luggage in the living room?"

Zhan sighed finally realizing what made Yibo come to that conclusion "Bodi, at first I decided to move out only because I thought that you will not feel comfortable seeing my face as you said earlier. I don't want you to hate me more than you already are. But when you asked me not to leave you, I decided not to move out, so as my first job in the morning, I unpacked all my things"

Yibo's heart clenched hearing Zhan says that he hates Zhan but at the same time he couldn't hide his happiness knowing Zhan won't leave him "You unpacked everything??? then you don't leave me any more? you forgive me?? you don't hate me anymore???"

Zhan smiled sadly "Bodi... I am sorry... I can't forget what happened and all those words you spoke, that easily. As you say, I am not a god, Bodi... I am just a simple human who had a fragile heart once that was broken into a state of no repair when you told me that you regretted loving me. I can't simply forget all those words as nothing happened and act lovey-dovey with you. I don't want to fake my feelings just to make you happy, it won't last long. 

But... that doesn't mean I hate you... I don't hate you and I can't hate you... you're my everything... you're my lifeline Yibo. Even if you leave me, hate me, push me away and love another person I will still love you and I am sure my love for you will never change into hate even my breathe ends. No one can replace your place in my life. I will live all my life only with your memories. For you, I would have become Xiao Zhan, but for me, you're always my Bodi, Bobo... and can never become Wang Yibo.

But, you know how unstable my mind was in terms of love and relationship, in the past. You... You brought me out of that shell by showering your love and care. But, I am sorry to say this, to be honest, you literally pushed me into that shell once again and I am afraid to come out of it, now. Yes, I love you and will always love you, but that doesn't mean I can accept you easily into my life. I am sorry, Bodi..."