chap 1

That was a long day!!! While lying down in bed, phone started ringing.

When he received the phone, it was a lady who was blasting from the other side.

Mrs. Lee : You spoil brat! How many times I have told you not to disappear at the time of your date!!!

I am keep on arranging blind date for you and you are escaping from that all the time, Yiboooo!!

Ahhhhhh, I forget to introduce that spoil brat, here we go.. let me ask him to introduce himself....

Hi guys, I am Wang Yibo, 21 years old.. don't believe them guys, I am not a spoil brat..  I am chasing my dream which is dance and music irrespective of my parents wish and that makes me project as a bad guy.

Okay. This is the small intro, you will know about me more soon. Now let me answer to this lady who is my flat and garage owner. She loves me a lot and treat me as her own son.

WB : Ahhhh, same goes to you, how many times I told you not to fix any blind date for me. I don't believe in love and all those stuff.

Mrs.Lee : You idiot, you are 20 year old now but still no girlfriend, no date, no love. Are you a saint. This time, i am not gonna hear your confession.

Tomorrow evening by 6, I have arranged a blind date on @@@@ cafe.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!! If you play any trick, I will definitely throw you out of my flat. That's final!

WB : Oh gosh! FINE. I WILL GO!!

He cut the call and started to sleep.

********

*Next morning*

Wang Yibo woke up by 11 since last day was very tiring. He had a full day dance practice with his troop.

Yes, he is leading a group of five members, including himself six. It's a small music band.

They are working hard for their debut!!!

Now back to present, after getting freshen up and taking his breakfast, he went to the garage where they practice their dance. No one was there and he understood that all other members will also be sleeping due to tiredness.

He started to choreo the other part of the song and by 2 pm, the other members started to come one by one and joined the practice.

But when it was 5.00, Wang Yibo mobile started ringing.

Mrs. Lee: It's time for the date Yibo, get your ass up, get ready and go for your date.

WB : Oh c'mon... I am in middle of my practice.

Mrs. Lee: Oh then fine. Pack all your things and leave the flat and garage now.

WB :  Ow ow ow... Okay! Okay! Chill! I am going to the date. Fine. Chill!

Mrs. Lee: That's my boy. The other thing, once you reach the shop, go to the first floor which is the VIP bay. Your future will be waiting for you there. Bye!!

WB: Bye! *God damn.. fucking date* he thought himself and headed to his flat. He took a bath and he started getting ready. He had no mood to go to date. Hence he didn't concentrated on his appearance.

He wore a plain white T shirt and a ripped blue jean. Gelled his hair. Then he took his black jacket and his key, then headed towards his bike.

 Then he took his black jacket and his key, then headed towards his bike

*Evening 6.15 pm*

Wang Yibo reached the cafe and about to head, he received a call. It was his step mother.

Mrs. Wang:........

WB: What do you want??

Mrs. Wang:..........

WB: How many times should I say you. I am not coming back.

Mrs. Wang:........

WB: I don't care about any fucking thing. Don't disturb me by calling.

He cut the call and switched off his mobile. He became more tensed. With that, he went to the cafe and took the stair directly for 1st floor. Once he reached, he could not find anyone in the table.

He only could see two kids playing with a man. He is wearing a pink costume. Wang Yibo could not see his face. Wang Yibo rolled his eyes and then went near to him and without looking at him

WB: Hi, I am Wang Yibo. I am here for a date with you.

*No response*

Wang Yibo cleared his throat once again

WB: HI!!! I AM WANG YIBO. I AM HERE FOR A DATE WITH YOU. ARE YOU DEAFFF....

The two kids widened their eyes. Then slowly the man sitting in front of them turned and tilted his head upwards to see Wang Yibo who is standing at the back of him.

After seeing him, Yibo burst into laughter as he saw that the man was wearing a pink bunny suit with two long ears and a pink sponge in his nose.

*He look so cute* Wang Yibo thought of himself.

While the man started to talk

???: I am sorry sir, I think there is some misunderstanding. I am not the person you're looking for.

When Yibo about to say something, he heard a girl calling his name coming from wash room.

Ms. Lisa: Hi, I am Lisa. You're Wang Yibo right? I am here for the date with you. Come please take your seat.

Wang yibo felt a huge disappointment since that cute Bunny was not his date.

He sighed and left to their table. Wibo ordered Java chip Frappuccino and Lisa ordered cappuccino

Lisa was keep on conversing with Yibo but his attention was on other side. From his table, he could clearly see the bunny who is playing like a kid, narrating story with cute expressions, dancing like a baby!!!

Yibo was keep on smiling without his conscious.

Lisa noticed it and watched that man with kids. She got irritated by their presence.

Meanwhile, as they heard a long car horn, the kids rushed downstairs and on the other hand, the bunny went to a room to remove his costume.

Wang Yibo was keep on staring at the room.

Once the door opened, Wang Yibo jaw dropped.

WB in his mind : WHAT THE FUCK!!!

************************************