Chap 51

In the midst of all people who were cheering, singing, dancing, drinking happily, there was a person who couldn't hold back himself crying hysterically with his whole body trembling. 

Seeing the condition of the poor boy, He Peng felt so so bad, but it has to be done. Yibo should realize his mistake. 

"Last thing Yibo..... that b***** said, there were only three possibilities about Zhan's action. But there is a fourth one, an important one... that is trust. He didn't felt jealous of your so-called friendship with that girl because he trusted you, yeah he is a guy who trusted his lover, that he would never ever leave him for another person. He believed you and your love.

Once I asked Zhan about your closeness to that girl, he told me that 'I am his only love and I knew it. Even if any girl standing fully naked in front of my Yibo, he will never take a glance at that side, he will not get intimidated by them. That much Yibo loves me and will never leave me even thousands of beautiful girls and boys stood in between us'. 

That much he adored you and your love. Yibo please understand jealousy is a feeling that emerges only when there are insecurities, doubts in your love. It comes from a fear of losing your loved one to another person. But Zhan nowhere had that fear because he believed in your love. But I am sorry to say this, you broke that trust Yibo. And you need to work hard to rebuild that trust again. So please at least now open your eyes and see, Who is right and who is wrong? What is black and what is white "

By saying that He Peng left the club just once informing Xing about Yibo. 

Eavesdropping He Peng's and Yibo's conversation, Cheng Xiao was beyond mad at He Peng.

'Shit, when I was in the last stage of executing my plan, this mother*******r ruined everything... no no... I need to execute what I planned quickly before that Zhan come into the picture' she thought and took a drink and walked towards Yibo who was now hugging Xing and repeatedly calling out Zhan's name. 

When Yibo saw her, he completely lost his shit and lunged at her furiously only to be held back by Xing. Yibo struggled himself "Leave me, Xing I will kill her today... you... only because of you, I lost my love. Why you did that, why you used me against my own love?? why???" though he was fuming in anger, his voice came out so weak due to all the emotions swirling in his mind making him weak and vulnerable. 

Cheng Xiao immediately had her fake tears "What do you mean, I used you Yibo... I never did anything to ruin your love, I only wanted to help you to get your happiness. Just let's have a talk alone before you accuse me of anything that I didn't do. Fan Xing! could you please leave us alone for some time"

"No way in the hell, I will leave Yibo alone with you. You better get out of his____" before he could say anything, Yibo stopped him. 

"Don't worry Xing, I will take care of it, I need to put an end to all this drama now itself, you just go" 

With that Xing left them before passing a glare towards that witch. 

Before Yibo could talk, Cheng handed him a glass "Before we talk, please have this Yibo"

Which made Yibo furious, "You f*****g kidding me. Here I am losing all my sanity and you're offering me a drink, are you insane??"

Cheng frantically shook her head "No No Yibo... it's just lemonade, you look so weak... we have more things to talk and I don't want you to lose your sense due to weakness. That's why have this drink and will talk about everything" 

Being weak, Yibo accepted the glass and drunk all the juice in one go only to cringe at the weird taste,  but he didn't pay any heed to it that time. 

"No, tell me, why you manipulated me against Zhan, why you played with my love? because of you... just because of you... I lost my LOVE... I LOST MY ZHAN, tell me why... WHY??????" Yibo had his fist held tight holding himself from killing that girl then and there. 

"I did all these things only for your goodness, Yibo. All things which I told about Zhan were true. You're a very good guy and that Zhan doesn't deserve you. You need a person who loves you to the core, who stays possessive and obsessive over you and your love. I know Zhan is not the one for you"

Hearing each and every word, Yibo's anger raised but strangely his body also started to heat up suddenly. At one point, he couldn't even concentrate on what that girl was sprouting. He felt something was wrong with his body so he stood up to call Xing only to be held back by Cheng. 

"You're feeling weak Yibo and I guess you can't stay here anymore so let me help you take you home" by saying that she started dragging him towards the back exit which takes them to the parking lot. 

Yibo couldn't comprehend what's happening that he kept on struggling in her strong grip. She somehow managed to bring him towards her car but when she tried forcing him to get into the car, he pushed her with all his might, only to fall on the floor to the over rising of heat within himself. 

When Cheng saw how Yibo struggling by repeatedly murmuring Zhan's name, she had enough of it, and so she grabbed him by the hair, "Even in this state, you're asking for that s***. Listen here Yibo... no one is here to help you from this situation... so be a good boy and get into the car so that we will have our fun inside all night long. I waited for this day so long and don't make me angrier anymore". But seeing him not giving up even in that state, she dragged him to a corner with dim light in the parking and started touching Yibo intimately. 

Yibo was in a crying mess, he doesn't want this, he only needs his Zhan to touch him like this. When she tried to kiss him, he kept on dodging only to receive a tight slap from her. 

When Cheng saw how Yibo became too weak to even fight back, she smirked in victory "Now it's time to play and after this, you will always be my toy, Yibo" 

With that, she leaned to kiss Yibo but in a blink of an eye, she found herself fixed on the nearest wall with a tight grip on her neck making her gasp for air with legs dangling

"HOW DARE YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY HAND ON MY BOBO"

***********************************************************************************************

Here is a cliffhanger.... hehehe... 

Hi friends... thank you! thank you so much for all your lovely messages and supports.. 

I hope you like this chapter..... Take care... love you bubblies... Saranghee...