Abhi:-"To have someone in life you should let your guards down and see if there is someone whom you call your."

Pihu:-"But how do I know who is correct for me?"

Abhi:-"Cookie, remember one thing life partner is someone with whom we can trust blindly and with whom we don't hesitate to share anything, at some point in life we even hesitate to share with our parents and friends but we will never with our life partner."

Pihu:-(thinking something deeply) "Hmm."

Abhi:-"For all that to happen you have to let your heart and mind open to the concept of relationship, then you will."

Pihu:-"Yes sir, I will."

Saying that they talk about there childhood, remembering there good old times. Later after sometime, rest of them wake up.

Early hours in the morning they reach there destination and everybody takes rest for sometime.

           **************

5.00pm 🕔

MEHENDI,

Ruhi, Inaaya and Adhya get ready and will come down to attend party.

Adhya:-"Wow bro, decoration is so nice na."

Inaaya:-"Ya bro and there detailing is also too good."

They see Pihu sitting beside her sister and talking to her, they walk towards them.

Ruhi:-"Hi, guys."

Pihu:-"Hello, you guys are late!"

Adhya:-"We had taken a small nap and also it took us time for getting ready."

Avani (Pihu's sister):-"And the time you guys have spent is worthwhile, you guys look so pretty😍."

Inaaya:-"Thank you for the compliment, you look really gorgeous and that glow on your face is like cherry on top."

Avani:-(smiles) "Why don't you guys also get your mehendi done, the more it stays on your hand, the darker it turns."

Pihu:-"Yes, let's get our mehendi done, then we can enjoy once it's applied."

Ruhi:-(sarcastically😏) "Yaa, let's totally enjoy with mehendi on our restricting our hands usage."

Adhya:-"Ruhi yaar don't be a spoilsport, come. (saying that she drags Ruhi near those girls who are applying mehendi and they sit over there to apply)"

Inaaya:-"Adhya madam is so excited to get Prithvi's name written on her mehendi😉."

Adhya:-"Ya like you totally are not going to write Arnav's name on yours🤪."

Pihu:-"She has already written his name when she applied for her engagement."

Like that there conversation follows with them teasing each other while getting there mehendi done.