CHAPTER - 51

Girls Hostel :

After coming back girls fresh up and decide to take some rest.

They woke up after sometime. They go to cafeteria for having lunch and comeback to room. They settle themselves in bed deciding what to do and then Inaaya's phone rings she picks it up.

Innaya:-" Hey Arnav."

Prithvi:-" Inaaya, this is Prithvi on the other, if you are sitting in between girls then come aside, I have to talk somethingto you."

Inaaya:-(takes her phone and comes aside) "Is everything okay? Why do you have Arnav's phone with you."

Prithvi:-"Nothing to worry everything is alright."

Inaaya:-(breaking the silence) " Do you wanna say something Prithvi?"

Prithvi:-"Not saying but I wanna ask you something, how is Adhya?"

Inaaya:-"She is fine, we just had our lunch. but why do you care about her?"

Prithvi:-(irritated by her senseless question)"What do you mean by why do I care about her, obviously I would."

Inaaya:-"How ironic is it, you have hurt her the most and now you are saying that you care about her."(hinting towards him introducing his girlfriend to everyone.)

Prithvi:-(becomes silent to what Inaaya has told, clearly getting what she was implying to tell) "I never meant any of it."

Arnav who was hearing there convo as Prithvi had kept phone on speaker, intervenes them sensing they may get into an arguement.

Arnav:-"Guys relax, Prithvi remember you have not called to fight."

Inaaya:-"We are not fighting, I am just trying to tell him that his actions have hurt someone deeply."

Prithvi;-"Which I am really sorry for, and I seek to change it asap."

Inaaya:-" I don't care whatever you do, but see that your actions don't hurt people around."

Prithvi:-" I promise I won't , and for that I need your help."

Innaya:-"And what makes you think that I will help you. I won't you have hurt my friend enough now."

Arnav:-"Innu please help him this time. Everyone deserves a second chance, so we have to give him one. Please help him for me."

Inaaya:-"Arnav just because you are saying, I am helping him. Prithvi remember this, if you dare to mess it up this time, I will punch you so hard that you would remember your grandparents."

Prithvi:-(chuckles) "I wouldn't do anything wrong. All I want to do you is that you girls should come to the location which I will send you guys, by 8."

Inaaya:-"Ohk, we will."

Prithvi:-"Thanks, anyways you both talk now I will leave."

Inaaya:-"So, you know what he is going to do?"

Arnav:-"Isn't that obvious by now. I know everything."

They talk for some time and cut the call. Inaaya comes back to the room.

Ruhi:-"You were in call for more than 30 mins innu."

Pihu:-"You shouldn't be surprised if that convo would go for an hour also, after all she was talking to her fiancé right."

Inaaya:-"Guys I have to say something important, Prithvi has actually invited  all of us for a small gathering at his place. He asked us to be there by 8."