CHAPTER - 24

All girls meet outside orphanage at 10'O clock in the morning

Adhya:-"So, Who is going where?"

Ruhi:-"Me and innu are going to orphanage, You and Pihu are going to school."

Pihu:-"I think we should leave."

Inaaya:-"Yes, we should."

            **********************

ST. JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL 🏫

Adhya and Pihu walks towards office,

Pihu:-"Excuse me, can we meet principal of this school."

Receptionist:-"Mam, do you have appointment?"

Adhya:-"No we don't, it was kinda urgent. So, we didn't have time to book an appointment."

Receptionist:-"Mam, then how is it possible to meet now without appointment."

Pihu:-"I know usually we have to take a appointment, but is it possible for us to meet Mam, it's really important."

Adhya:-"We are ok, if we have wait for someone to meet her, but can you just ask her once about meeting us."

Receptionist hesitantly nods her head and calls principal's office.

Receptionist:-"Mam agreed to meet you guys, but you have to wait for 15 mins, as Mam is in some important work."

Pihu:-"That's ok, we will wait."

Both Pihu and Adhya wait near reception area to meet.

Receptionist:-"Mam, both of you can go in."

Principal's Room

Both Pihu and Adhya come in after knocking.

Principal:-"Please, sit down. (saying that she points towards chairs in front her)"

Pihu:-"Thank you, Mam."

Principal:-"So, how can I help you guys?"

Adhya:-"Actually, we want some information about one of your ex student."

Principal:-"But, how can we give information like that to some stranger, it's against our rules, I am sorry I cannot."

Pihu:-"Mam it's really important. I can understand, that it's against your rules, but it's an emergency."

Principal:-"Then, I think you should get an official statement from police, if your saying it's urgent."

Adhya:-(lies) "Mam, even we were ex students here. We are trying to reach out to one of our friend, so we need it."

Pihu:-(understanding the intention of Adhya) "Yes Mam, we were the ex students of batch 20**-20**. So, we need it, we are trying to meet your friends."

Principal:-"But that is 10 year old record. I am sorry to say but we don't preserve them beyond 10 years. In fact, recently we have disposed them, so I am sorry."

Adhya:-(disappointedly) "That's ok, Mam."

Pihu:-"Thank you Mam, we shall take a leave now."

Principal:-"It's ok, I hope you will meet your friend soon."

After that both Pihu and Adhya exit the room.

St. Joseph's School Corridor,

Adhya:-"Now what yaar, we haven't go any info from here."

Pihu:-(looking at Jhanvi pic in her phone) "I just hope we find some way.

When both of them are walking. Pihu bumps into someone and her phone falls down.